Axl, Slash and Duff (edited old pic)

Route66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be supportive without being dillusional.

Steeler fans supported this years Super Bowl winner, but I don't think you'll find any claiming they are better than the legendary 70's Steelers teams...

its not dillusional, its an opinion. I have mine, you have yours. For example, I think Tommy Stinson is more talented than Duff. Listen to Village Gorilla Head, than listen to Believe in Me, and tell me who is a better songwriter and all around musican.

You know what I think is dillusional? Actually believing this Slash and Duff playing with GNR in Europe BULLSHIT. That is ridiculous! Refusing to accept that there are musicans more talented than the original Guns N' Roses, like that its not possible to get any better, is also dillusional.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...0entry1198713

Hopefully this will shut all you reunion fucks up.

It doesnt say who's playing. Plus they can always pull out. :P

the lineup is already set (we may not have confirmation, but it has to be set if they are booking dates), the dates are booked, vr is playing their own shows.. how can anyone possibly believe there is a reunion with Slash and DufF?

There will be no reunion full fucking stop, Axl is with a group of people he believes he can trust with the GnR legecy and he is happy creating and performing with them and im happy with them.Personaly i dont want a reunion ( at least not any time soon ).GnR in thier current form fucking rock and they will rock this summer, old GnR are VR and they will not rock this summer they will carry on the pretence of being a hard core rock band when they are nothing more than GnR rejects and Scit Woland. < Opinion, dont get all bent out of shape because i dont have my head in the past or Slash's ass.I prefer Axl, i allways did and allways will but to those who have a hard on for living in the past thats cool.Axl and the ex members made GnR so respect to them but that time is over and a new era is beggining

Axl has chosen what he considers to be GnR , like it or not and right or wrong that just tough fucking titties.

Dr GOAB

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...0entry1198713

Hopefully this will shut all you reunion fucks up.

It doesnt say who's playing. Plus they can always pull out. :P

the lineup is already set (we may not have confirmation, but it has to be set if they are booking dates), the dates are booked, vr is playing their own shows.. how can anyone possibly believe there is a reunion with Slash and DufF?

Ah come on. You know thats not true. A lineup does not have to be set to book dates. Maybe this date has been agreed and booked via management without their 100% commitment. I mean just look at the end of the European tour for this sort of thing happening. Management booked a whole bunch of dates for VR which they pulled out of.

Even if it does.. what makes you so sure slash and duff will be in VR? Could be some other people maybe.

Either way i think its safe to say without any sort of announcement from Slash.. GNR fans and VR fans will not know the lineups until the bands hit the stage.

There will be no reunion full fucking stop, Axl is with a group of people he believes he can trust with the GnR legecy and he is happy creating and performing with them and im happy with them.Personaly i dont want a reunion ( at least not any time soon ).GnR in thier current form fucking rock and they will rock this summer, old GnR are VR and they will not rock this summer they will carry on the pretence of being a hard core rock band when they are nothing more than GnR rejects and Scit Woland. < Opinion, dont get all bent out of shape because i dont have my head in the past or Slash's ass.I prefer Axl, i allways did and allways will but to those who have a hard on for living in the past thats cool.Axl and the ex members made GnR so respect to them but that time is over and a new era is beggining

Axl has chosen what he considers to be GnR , like it or not and right or wrong that just tough fucking titties.

Dr GOAB

Dude i like GNR old and new. At the moment i think Slash need to make a statement. All the fans can do is guess. Maybe even GNR management will make an announcement. I'll be more than happy to see any incarnation of GNR tour.

The reunion thing will not go away however. I mean didnt Dizzy mention something to that fraternity? Then Ross Halfin posted on his website? Then Kid Cock and Ars Ulrich spread some rumours? Axl himself mentioned Slash visiting his house.... Slash goes unbelievably quiet... I've also heard there are 2 sets of contracts for the Euro tour. 1 set for Axl solo and 1 for Reunion.

With this many people talking about it it cant be 100% bullshit now can it?

yeah, smells like BS to me.

want another lead guitarist conspiracy theory?

a fan on another board posted this...didn't want to post it elsewhere...afraid she would be taken apart, i thought it was a cool story...have a read...and decide for yourselves...

in feb. i met buckethead at tower records in hollywood, he did a free show & a signing. anyway after the whole thing i had a chance to talk to him. ( no, he didnt talk through the puppet, but he was still wearing his mask & bucket).

anyway i asked him why he wasnt in gnr anymore & he sayed " your guess is as good as mine". i then asked him "i thought you left"? he said "no".

i then asked him about what axl said, he said " he didnt know why he said those things, they were very hurtful", the replied " i didnt want to leave the band".

i asked him if the album was done yet. he said " we recorded a ton of music, but he rarely saw axl there, so he doesnt know how much vocals were down".

he seemed very confused about the whole gnr thing. i felt kinda bad, but i asked him to sign my chinese democracy shirt & he gladly signed it.

he was so nice to me & my son. it was my sons b-day, so bucket drew a pic of himself holding a b-day cake & wrote have a happy un birthday, buckethead... i was going to post my experience on another board, but everybody there just attacks everybody & wants to see proof. but this board is very cool, so i hope i didnt bore you guys. it's a shame he's not in gnr anymore!!!!!!!!

anyway...interesting.

yeah, smells like BS to me.

want another lead guitarist conspiracy theory?

a fan on another board posted this...didn't want to post it elsewhere...afraid she would be taken apart, i thought it was a cool story...have a read...and decide for yourselves...

in feb. i met buckethead at tower records in hollywood, he did a free show & a signing. anyway after the whole thing i had a chance to talk to him. ( no, he didnt talk through the puppet, but he was still wearing his mask & bucket).

anyway i asked him why he wasnt in gnr anymore & he sayed " your guess is as good as mine". i then asked him "i thought you left"? he said "no".

i then asked him about what axl said, he said " he didnt know why he said those things, they were very hurtful", the replied " i didnt want to leave the band".

i asked him if the album was done yet. he said " we recorded a ton of music, but he rarely saw axl there, so he doesnt know how much vocals were down".

he seemed very confused about the whole gnr thing. i felt kinda bad, but i asked him to sign my chinese democracy shirt & he gladly signed it.

he was so nice to me & my son. it was my sons b-day, so bucket drew a pic of himself holding a b-day cake & wrote have a happy un birthday, buckethead... i was going to post my experience on another board, but everybody there just attacks everybody & wants to see proof. but this board is very cool, so i hope i didnt bore you guys. it's a shame he's not in gnr anymore!!!!!!!!

anyway...interesting.

thats damn interesting

I wonder what thats about

if its true it makes buckethead out to be a truly great person

and here lies the suspicion, Buckethead comes off a bit too much like a saint

and Axl like a complete psycho, the comment about him never being there was

made by the orignal Guns and Roses too durring the illusion sessions so it could be a lift (or perhaps add to its authenicity)

if this is true then your Slash comment made by Axl is lies and that the man

is clearly by all accounts a paronoid dillusional nut case

But then even if the source was true, could buckethead be considered anymore stable or reliable?

it raises alot of questions and may illustrate a dark side of mr Rose is personality that the majority

here simply refuse to see,

it may also illustrate that he is more howard hughes esque compulsive than good time rock n roll star, time may never tell

Edited by Mr Estranged

thats damn interesting

I wonder what thats about

if its true it makes buckethead out to be a truly great person

I spoke to a few people who met him, and they all say that he's amazingly approachable and extremely kind and polite.

and Axl like a complete psycho, the comment about him never being there was

made by the orignal Guns and Roses too durring the illusion sessions so it could be a lift (or perhaps add to its authenicity)

well, the fact that it was said before...could be true....didn't Zakk Wylde also say that he phoned Axl once asking him when the lyrics and vocals were going to happen?

if this is true then your Slash comment made by Axl is lies and that the man

is clearly by all accounts a paronoid dillusional nut case

I think he's just pissed off with everything.

But then even if the source was true, could buckethead be considered anymore stable or reliable?

nope, we all know he's a bit "bent" from other accounts....but that doesn't mean that he treated his bandmates unfairly or that he caused riots because he was in a bad mood....maybe just his approach to creative thinking and writing is what the others found strange.

it raises alot of questions and may illustrate a dark side of mr Rose is personality that the majority

here simply refuse to see,

good point

...one day we will know it all....when he dies, and when the books are written and movies get made...until then...keep on guessing....

Surely Axl and GNR wouldnt allow this to happen if there was no truth to it? Or they are just way too busy to sort it all out.

They've cropped a picture so it only shows Axl, Slash and Duff. WTF is going on!?!?

http://www.goffertpark-nijmegen.nl/

Unfortunately i cant read Dutch. Any voluteers to translate this?

I'm Dutch

But my english isnt to good

ill give it a try....

After 13 years Guns N Roses Finaly come to The Netherlands. On Sunday the 2nd of July Axl Rose and his band will play @ Goffertpark in Nijmegen. Guns N Roses, one of the biggest rockbands of al times, Takes alice in chains, stone Sour and Bloodsimple to Nijmegen to make it a big party.

Whit the comming to the netherlands, 2006 will be a perfect year for Guns and its fans. 1993 was the last time Guns n Roses was @ the Netherlands. Then there were 120.000 fans @ 2 shows from Guns n roses. Just like in 1993 you will here great hits like Sweet child o Mine, Welcome to the jungle, November Rain and Paradise city.

Axl says that he cant wait until he can play in Europe. "The UK and Europe have always been special for me. After our last great shows there, we are all very excited and looking forward to getting back over there and in front of such great audiences. It is for me an honour and a privilege that none of us take for granted. We look forward to seeing all of you this summer!" Which line up he will take whit him, can we here later....