More Axl at Sapranos photos

DazRose01

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

i love the fact that in all the pictures of axl with james ganfolini (tony soprano, on the show) and the one we've already seen, it appears as though he's very warm toward Axl. His hand on his shoulder, smiling graciously at him- it looks like he genuinly likes Axl. It a very weird way, it almost appears like he's the father figure that Axl never had.

Some of you need to get a grip. I hope you are joking.

nooo, actually i wasn't. i don't think there's necessarilly anything wrong with what i said, either.

I agree with Jeep on this, actually. What you wrote sounds fairly creepy. :drevil:

The father figure he never had? Because of a hand on a shoulder and a "warm look"? It was a premiere where people run around bumping into each other for photo snaps. Gandolfini probably turned around, Axl was standing there, he took a few pictures with him, smiled, and moved on...

Seriously. :unsure:

Edited by JohnUlmer

i love the fact that in all the pictures of axl with james ganfolini (tony soprano, on the show) and the one we've already seen, it appears as though he's very warm toward Axl. His hand on his shoulder, smiling graciously at him- it looks like he genuinly likes Axl. It a very weird way, it almost appears like he's the father figure that Axl never had.

Some of you need to get a grip. I hope you are joking.

nooo, actually i wasn't. i don't think there's necessarilly anything wrong with what i said, either.

Weirdo!

That's actually pretty creepy. The whole father figure thing gets my vote for dumbest post so far this month, anyway. You really should get a grip.

-Rob

hm.. i'm usually a pretty civil person, but you are just being an outright dick. you're probably kind of ignorant too, which would be the reason you chose to ignore the majority of what i said and only quoted the last, most insignificant part.

notice: "i love the fact that in all the pictures of axl with james ganfolini (tony soprano, on the show) and the one we've already seen, it appears as though he's very warm toward Axl. His hand on his shoulder, smiling graciously at him- it looks like he genuinly likes Axl."

so, yeah, you can eat my shit, cunt.

That's actually pretty creepy. The whole father figure thing gets my vote for dumbest post so far this month, anyway. You really should get a grip.

-Rob

hm.. i'm usually a pretty civil person, but you are just being an outright dick. you're probably kind of ignorant too, which would be the reason you chose to ignore the majority of what i said and only quoted the last, most insignificant part.

notice: "i love the fact that in all the pictures of axl with james ganfolini (tony soprano, on the show) and the one we've already seen, it appears as though he's very warm toward Axl. His hand on his shoulder, smiling graciously at him- it looks like he genuinly likes Axl."

so, yeah, you can eat my shit, cunt.

It sounds like you wanna see em make out or something. Just sounds kind of gay.\

Sorry

I've been watching season 5 of Sopranos recently since I finished Seinfeld box set...anyway when I was watching S5 I realised how Tony S is similiar to Axl. He goes to therapy and he was in the business where u have to be a tough guy. The Metal world is notorious for machismo. I never noticed before how similiar they are. Even Tony's house is sort like I imagine Axl's to be. Video games and yr own cinema screen. Maybe that's why Axl has moved to NYC. I think Axl will show up in season 6 - have a hunch!!!

The reason why Axl was at the season premiere party is because later in the season he ends up making a cameo appearance. How badass would that be? Or would it piss you off because it would show that hes once again (like the GTA "cameo") hes not workign on CD, but other periferal bullshit..

Just a thought?