Guns N Roses Are The Best 20th Best Band in The World

GNR-DJ

View

If you took at how many albums theyve sold then yes, gnr would be the 20th best band in the world

this put a smile on my face actually :D because in this subject they beat the likes of Nirvana, Metallica & Bon Jovi

Edited by GNR-DJ

guns n' roses.........everything is said by that.axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

VH1 voted gn'r as the 8th best band of all time, but i am sure in most people minds on this forum gn'r is the best band to play on this earth ever....

I think Rolling Stone's ranking of 9th all time best is correct...

View

If you took at how many albums theyve sold then yes, gnr would be the 20th best band in the world

this put a smile on my face actually :D because in this subject they beat the likes of Nirvana, Metallica & Bon Jovi

are you trying to set a record for the most stupid posts in a day???

this says that appetite is 20th on the all time album selling list.... not that gnr is 20th best band...

by that list ur saying that the eagles and micheal jackson are the two best "bands" of all time.... :rolleyes:

ps..i love the eagles

I am one of those that would vote GnR for best band ever hehe

btw, they shouldn't count the greatest hits albums in lists like this, don't you think? usually those albums sell more just cuz ppl don't bother in buying the whole discrography of a band.. I find it more meritorious when you get to be in that rank with a regular album and not a greatest hits..

View

are you trying to set a record for the most stupid posts in a day???

this says that appetite is 20th on the all time album selling list.... not that gnr is 20th best band...

by that list ur saying that the eagles and micheal jackson are the two best "bands" of all time.... :rolleyes:

ps..i love the eagles

lol, thx for pointing that out, cause 20th best is a bit harsh for gn'r