new single

mynameisjonas

It woul be a good move to AT LEAST drop a single as May hits and the shows start. CD has to drop before, or at kick off of any U.S. tour though, a single won't cut it as tour fuel here.

I think a single in may, warm up tour in may then drop CD as they Hit the US with scorch the earth type tour that lasts for two years and sees every part of the world

Hell yea baby. rock3

why do americans think that the tour must start there.

f'n yanks

i want twat or irs

2nd single should be maddy

Better coud be a good start...But have to do something with the song.The first 30seconds are :no: ..Ok I like but thats after listen to this song about 200 times. And the screeming part could work but something has to change after that..Those "drypp" "drypp" sounds are stuipd.

The rest of the song is cathcy and rocks my house

Guest cherry_bomb

sounds great!!

if it's true, would be cool if something unheard got released. people are assuming it will be one of the leaks, i dont think it will.

Please - stop posting unsubstanitiated rumors in the news section of the forum!

If you have the name of the radio station, the name of the person who said it, and when it was said, then the thread will be re-opened.

Until then, it's just another of the hundreds of release date rumors that stream across the forum daily.

*locked*