new single

mynameisjonas

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28463.0

Ok, so I was talking to the dj of a radiostation here in NJ. And trust me when I tell you this...shes straightfoward and truthful..plus she knows Im a diehard gnr fan.....

so anyways here it goes....

Axl has been in the city for a number of reasons..One is obivious.....The other is that he was getting either the first single and or the album mastered.I think she said the first single....

She said that mgmt told her that the first single of this new era will be released 4-6 weeks from now to go with their launch.....she also said they werent gonna announce these warmups till Monday but MGmt gave all stations and the venue ok to do it today...

what a fukin day...

and btw...I will be trying to get as many tix as I can. SO if any1 doesnt get lucky and wants to go hopefully I can hook my loyal friends up..{haters or no haters}...{mike }...

and hopefully some1 here can hook me up if i dont get lucky......

im gonan be right in front of axl fukin rose...ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO ANY1....IS WOW AND FUK U FOR HATING LOL...

SEE EVERY1 ON LINE IN A FEW WEEKS!

Edited by madison

It woul be a good move to AT LEAST drop a single as May hits and the shows start. CD has to drop before, or at kick off of any U.S. tour though, a single won't cut it as tour fuel here.

I think a single in may, warm up tour in may then drop CD as they Hit the US with scorch the earth type tour that lasts for two years and sees every part of the world

Hell yea baby. rock3

It woul be a good move to AT LEAST drop a single as May hits and the shows start. CD has to drop before, or at kick off of any U.S. tour though, a single won't cut it as tour fuel here.

I think a single in may, warm up tour in may then drop CD as they Hit the US with scorch the earth type tour that lasts for two years and sees every part of the world

Hell yea baby. rock3

why do americans think that the tour must start there.

Id love a finalised version of any of the leaks, or a brand brand new one we havent heard, a rocker, a ballad just something new and fresh

I think a full out hard-rocker at first to just blow everyone away. Then, one of the more ballad type of songs to soothe and bring in the big crowd. (Of what's now proably mostly soccer moms.) :rofl-lol:

Seriously, 'Better' would blow everyone away and grab a lot of attention as it's different, full out rocks, is catchy. Then something like CITR, Blues, whatever- to show off once you've hit them over the head with. rock3

Edited by mcalldp

Hell yea baby. rock3

Ya lol, espically when the dates are booked in europe, gnr are a lot more respected in europe than they are in the US and eurpoe has nearly twice the population of the US...

Hell yea baby. rock3

I don't think tours must start here. I think that it's common practice for an American group to start out with limited shows over seas, to get their touring legs. They usually then Come back and hit the U.S. as the album drops and then continue on with a world tour. Don't make a snob comment like it's some American ego thing. It's a common practice and my comment was that if they try to tour here without CD out it will be a big mistake that should have already been learned.

Edited by mcalldp

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 14 2006, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yea baby. rock3

Ya lol, espically when the dates are booked in europe, gnr are a lot more respected in europe than they are in the US and eurpoe has nearly twice the population of the US...

good point lets hope the tour grows from here

I will say that the original poster is generally a skeptic, and I believe he's not a bullshitter...just a real Guns fan...not the type to make this stuff up for attention. I believe he really heard this. True or not, I can't say, but he believes it's true or he wouldn't have posted it.

My $0.02! :)

/Mike

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 14 2006, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yea baby. rock3

and 75% of the per capita income.

Why would an American band tour America?!?! :rolleyes:

Haha--I think The Blues would make for a great single.

I hope this is true--

Everyone bow your heads and join me in prayer.

"God of Rock, if you are up there, please gaze down upon we, the few loyal followers who yet remain to rock and roll that is true, and bless us with thy Horns of Glory.

Let 2006 be the return of hard rock and heavy metal.

Let 2006 be the year that Hilary Duff loses her voice in a tragic industrial accident involving alligators.

Let Axl loosen up and share his heart and work with us as he did once, long ago, when we were young.

Let Slash wake the hell up and USE HIS TALENT.

Let Dio make some more badass albums.

Give Ozzy another good couple years of touring so I can see him before he dies.

And let 2006 bare the coming of Chinese Democracy--The Album and actual democracy in China.

In your name, we rock on.

Amen."