What is everyone most interested in regarding the May shows?

Kaneda

Come May 15, Guns N Roses will be back, but for all of us, there are a myriad of questions that will be answered in an instant. Not sure if any other band waits until the curtain goes up to keep the fans in the loop quite like GNR, but regardless, it's going to be a moment in time for sure. So here are a some questions I am looking forward to having answered, feel free to agree, disagree or add your own...

1. Who will be the lead guitarist?

2. What new songs will be played?

3. How will Axl look/sound?

4. How many new songs will be played?

5. Will Axl allude to a release date?

6. Will Chris Pittman do anything?

7. Will they let me in with a KFC bucket on my head?

8. Will any illusions material be added to the song list?

It's strange, when I saw GNR back at MSG in 2002 I had my tickets for months, but with all of this happening so short notice, it's like a last minute panic to get tickets, make plans and such. Going to see a GNR concert is about as stressful as planning a wedding because you never know what's going to happen.

Out of all these questions, I just hope Axl has been training in the gym and getting into shape. I would be embarrassed for him to take the stage out of shape, which will make him sound winded. The new material is great, but I am worried that he is not training his body to handle the stresses of touring.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl

I am Axl, I hate Slash, Silkworms, Korean Democracy

He'll have the same old braids and beard, and sound awesome

No.

Chris Pittman is Gn'R

No, they hate you

Yes.

Thats what im wondering the most.

me too.

I don't know which video of the beginning of a 2002 show I recently watched, but I thought it was pathetic when Axl walked down some stairs while Jungle was played and then just tried to do this thing with his feet and do a pathetic dance. Didn't look like a rockstar at all (I'm not even talking about the pathetic jersey outfit). No jumping around, no snake dance, for a song like WTTJ and the beginning(!) of a show this was just lame, slow and half assed (?).

Since we know that he still got the braids, I just hope he dresses differently and has more power and energy and works on his moves...

:laugh: Nice ones :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I think you sum-upped pretty good the questions we are all thinking of. Also I excpect some rants about internet (maybe even a own rant of you)..

Agreed,but also:

1- Who will be in the band?

2- Are they gonna play some Appetite/Illusion songs that they never played before?

B)

Agreed,but also:

1- Who will be in the band?

2- Are they gonna play some Appetite/Illusion songs that they never played before?

B)

They played so many Appetite songs, I hope they have it evenly spaced. Several songs from every album. I wanna hear Hair of the Dog, along with many new songs.

Even before I heard about the club shows,I was just stoked by the idea of Axl being back on stage this year.

BUT...Axl live on stage in a small venue!!....WOAH!...that's going to be amazing!

The rest of it (who's in the band etc.) I can deal with...

(could do without him wearing hockey jerseys though)

it would be cool if axl HIMSEL gave us a comment on all the numerous rumors that we have heard over the last years, perhaps on the true rumors.

i think guns fans are the most confused fans on the planet, think about it all thoose rumors we have heard over the years: CD is a double-album, AFD to be re-recorded, 3 albums on 3 years, shaq is on one of the tracks, lionel richie is on one of the tracks, CD to be released in 1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006, slash back in guns, duffy back in guns, A N D S O O N