Your thoughts about the warmup gigs in NYC?

wasted

I've been reading this but haven't posted in here yet...

I think a lot of people are gonna be let down by Axl's voice, it seems people have forgotten about how bad his voice was during the last tour and i experienced it first hand when i see the band at docklands, it seems people think his voice has recovered all down to the leaked demos, fans seem to forget the wonders that studio equipment can pull off and i for one wouldn't get my hopes up of Axl's voice sounding anything like it does on better, although better isn't a great song his voice really impresses me on it and i'd be delighted if his voice sounds anything like the studio version of better when i see the band at download, if axl shows up :lol: ...

As for opening track and the songs Axl limits himself to i'd go for nightrain, i'd love to hear pretty tied up but that isn't gonna happen, i might be proven wrong, but i think theres a chance his voice could be slightly worse than on the last tour, which would be bad news as i wasn't a fan of his singing last time around at all.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man people are going to enjoy these upcoming New York shows Axl wont be able 2 pull off an Appetite sounding voice because that wrecked his throat but he will do fine. Dude dont put a damper on this just because when u saw them he didn't sound that great because there were some shows in the 02 tour like New York that he sounded awsome

Axl and the band will do and sound fine

All this time that Axl has been around town, in clubs and everything, nobody ever mentions any kind of security or body guards with him. Maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm acting like his mother, but I'm actually worried about his well being. In the past few weeks, friends of Eminem and T.I. have been shot and killed outside of clubs, and we're only a few years removed from Dimebag.

At the last concert I went to, there were no patdowns, no metal detectors, and no stage security. people routinely ran up onto the stage, headbanged with the band, and jumped off. now that's great fan and band interation, but i would think it's pretty dangerous.

Now Axl is somewhat hated, and this is a pretty big target, his first big american concert in 4 years. People are nuts...and maybe there's a fan out there, who listened to catcher in the rye...and maybe now wants to take a shot at Axl. Kinda silly, but still, anything is possible. Am I the only one who thinks he should hire a few extra people to be around him....just in case? Discuss.

Guest JohnUlmer

Why, you interested in raping him? Or just generally violating him?

Me? I'm into the general violation stuff usually, but not on men. I prefer dogs and other small animals.

SERIOUSLY, DO YOU PEOPLE GET BRAIN CLOTS WHEN YOU DECIDE TO POST THIS STUPID STUFF?!!

Axl's security is private and I don't think any fan should be interested in how many bodyguards he's got with him.

Sorry, had to vent.

Love,

- Me

Me? I'm into the general violation stuff usually, but not on men. I prefer dogs and other small animals.

SERIOUSLY, DO YOU PEOPLE GET BRAIN CLOTS WHEN YOU DECIDE TO POST THIS STUPID STUFF?!!

Axl's security is private and I don't think any fan should be interested in how many bodyguards he's got with him.

Sorry, had to vent.

Love,

- Me

i'm not going to violate anyone, especially when i'm in the hospital, recovering from my near fatal brain clot. it's very cheap to make fun of dying people mr. ulmer. i hope next time you take your rage out on someone your own health.

love, captain amazing

Guest JohnUlmer

Sorry, had to vent.

Love,

- Me

i'm not going to violate anyone, especially when i'm in the hospital, recovering from my near fatal brain clot. it's very cheap to make fun of dying people mr. ulmer. i hope next time you take your rage out on someone your own health.

love, captain amazing

I'm in the hospital with lung cancer, a brain tumor, AIDS, gingivitis, and sore feet. Beat that.

Sorry, had to vent.

Love,

- Me

love, captain amazing

I'm in the hospital with lung cancer, a brain tumor, AIDS, gingivitis, and sore feet. Beat that.

I...god damn. You gotta start not smoking, not using a cell phone, sharing needles, brushing regularly, and get a footbath.

All this time that Axl has been around town, in clubs and everything, nobody ever mentions any kind of security or body guards with him. Maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm acting like his mother, but I'm actually worried about his well being. In the past few weeks, friends of Eminem and T.I. have been shot and killed outside of clubs, and we're only a few years removed from Dimebag.

At the last concert I went to, there were no patdowns, no metal detectors, and no stage security. people routinely ran up onto the stage, headbanged with the band, and jumped off. now that's great fan and band interation, but i would think it's pretty dangerous.

Now Axl is somewhat hated, and this is a pretty big target, his first big american concert in 4 years. People are nuts...and maybe there's a fan out there, who listened to catcher in the rye...and maybe now wants to take a shot at Axl. Kinda silly, but still, anything is possible. Am I the only one who thinks he should hire a few extra people to be around him....just in case? Discuss.

security will be BALLS OUT !!!!

I cant believe that the band have managed to keep the rehersals venue etc a secret, if it were in the uk wed no who the guitarist was by now cuss some fuckin wanker pap photographer would have a 10 mile zoom lens off the nearist sky scraper checkin it all out!

Nyc press seem a little more respectfull!

I am fuckin so lookin forward to friday night / sat mornin, hope it goes well, some good reviews would get the tour started on a nice note and give the band some massive confidence going into europe. Thats gotta help the performance.

Lets hope we get some big new songs played, get thoses tape recorders out people!

bring it on!!!!! rock2

Tomorrow is the day, I have to say im starting to get VERY excited, and im not even going.

I can only imagine how great it is going to be actually being there.

We have been waiting a LONG time for this, and its now a day away. :)

Tomorrow is the day, I have to say im starting to get VERY excited, and im not even going.

I can only imagine how great it is going to be actually being there.

We have been waiting a LONG time for this, and its now a day away. :)

amen to that! :)

i can't believe we are finally here! tomorrow night we're all gonna be the proudest motherfucking fans on the planet!!! :xmasssanta: B)

who's gonna be right here posting with me? i'm not even going out tomorrow, i'm gonna be right here with pizza and beer lookin' for the latest updates! :xmasssanta: B)

What do you think Axl will require back stage at the NY shows?

Can anyone upload the items list from the UYI tour.. I remember it was funny as fuck! It included 'Asorted adult magazines' lmao!

Ill go for:

10 x REDBULL

10 x WATER

2 x MAPS OF EUROPE

1 x W.A.S.P Album

10 x Copies of CD

4 x ASSORTED CHEESES

2 X BAGS OF PRETZELS

:)

Edited by coeus2k

What do you think Axl will require back stage at the NY shows?

Can anyone upload the items list from the UYI tour.. I remember it was funny as fuck! It included 'Asorted adult magazines' lmao!

Ill go for:

10 x REDBULL

10 x WATER

2 x MAPS OF EUROPE

1 x W.A.S.P Album

10 x Copies of CD

4 x ASSORTED CHEESES

2 X BAGS OF PRETZELS

:)

you forgot the vodka to mix with the redbull