Your thoughts about the warmup gigs in NYC?

wasted

it'll be interesting to hear what the middle section will be like without buckethead's solo. maybe someone else will do it, maybe they'll change it and again thats if they even play it.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if axl is in new york wud he not at least be talking to band members?!? or wud he be going to rehersals!? i mean all it takes is for a celeb reporter to follow him a while an know y he's in new york and does he even know about all the other tour dates ( besides download)

im speculating, those who talk on this forum about slash are speculating, those who talk about a full reunion are speculating.

im not buying anything . i think that axl should be doing promo work an go on tv etc, he shouldnt justify touring without a new album OR at the very least do some sort of interview with kurt loeder, the only reporter axl should and does trust.

What is the view on this? why is axl not in his jacuzzi in latego canyon? y are rumours of a reunion even being talked about? are they justified? is the tour justfied if its another bark of all the gnr classics AND ONLY 3 SONGS FROM THE HIRED HELP AROUND HIM!?

Axl isn't with the rest of the band because hes not playin with them. Hes playin with Slash, Izzy, Duff and Matt/Steven.

Come on... someone had to say it <_<

I'm gonna go and start a reunion thread!! :D:rofl-lol:

Grimo.

what the fuck?

We have been waiten 14 years for this album and why do you want to hear old material then?

Go home and play the old records, and go to see new songs live!

what's wrong with wanting to hear both.

Better will kick ass live

Hell yeah rock2