Your thoughts about the warmup gigs in NYC?

wasted

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to here these from CD

Chinese Democracy

IRS

Better

TWAT

Catcher In The Rye

Prostitute?/another unknown

The Blues

another unkown

thats kind of a lot from the new album. But should be a long set too.

ESTRANGED!!!!!!!!!

I think there will be like 20 songs played, and since there is going to be only 13 songs on the album, I think they will play about 6-7 new songs, maybe some that may not appear on the album.

I don't think Axl is going to play all the tracks from the album, because he may want some songs to be a surprise for when the album is released.

Play Jungle, SCOM, Paradise City, YCBM, Nightrain, Novemeber Rain, and all of Chinese Democracy. Myself and a lot of other hardcore fans are paying a lot of money to come to these shows and we want to hear as much of Chinese Democracy as possible. As much as I love the old songs i'm coming to see the new band rip shit up on the new material.

that would kick ass, maybe coma instead of PC and SCOM though.

Play Jungle, SCOM, Paradise City, YCBM, Nightrain, Novemeber Rain, and all of Chinese Democracy. Myself and a lot of other hardcore fans are paying a lot of money to come to these shows and we want to hear as much of Chinese Democracy as possible. As much as I love the old songs i'm coming to see the new band rip shit up on the new material.

no PC or SCOM?

they are playing both

PC is going to be the last song.

The Blues

Madagascar

Chinese Democracy

Better

There Was A Time

IRS

In my opinion those are the only new stuff he should play right now. That's six songs off the album,but three were leaked,and the other three have been played live already. But to keep from bootlegging of unheard material,don't play it.

Are you a fucking moron? thats just plain stupid!!

think about the logistics of it...

A. PC and SCOM are hits and are well known song to everybody...

B. Coma is a 10 minute song that not really anyone has cared to or ever listened to it and it would bore the crap out of the entire audience...

C.Its a slash song... :drevil:

the bottom-line is that, when bands play live...they mostly play the popular songs or songs that they are trying to promote...

2006-05-18

MONTROSE (featuring Ronnie Montrose, David Ellefson, Jimmy DeGrasso & Keith St. John)

@ BB Kings, 42nd St. NYC

well...if I'd known about THIS gig,I would have stayed in N.Y.C. an extra day!

maybe we'll get lucky and get to see his ass!!!

moon my show Axl :heart:

CHRIST JALP, this is a Concert, not a chippendales strip show!!!!

guess my perfect 100% grade A prime cut isn't enough for you anymore.......... :rolleyes:

shit maybe I won't even show UP at the concert(s)

FEMALES.....can't live with them, can't bury them in your back yard.........