Rants Galore in NYC!

artfromtex

with this being his first public appearance since the '02 nightmare, and seeing as how he's going to have his most loyal in attendance, i fully expect Axl to be comfortable enough to let fly with all the shit he's had floating in his head these last 3+ years. please be aware enough during the show to remember these sure-to-be nuggets of gold and report back to us like good little soldiers. Thanks!!!!

there should be some good ones, there is a lot of stuff thats happened since 2002 that he could rant about.

including '02 itself! i'm afraid we aren't going to get any good bootlegs of these shows, so that's why i want our forum peeps to remember this shit.

there should be some good ones, there is a lot of stuff thats happened since 2002 that he could rant about.

including '02 itself! i'm afraid we aren't going to get any good bootlegs of these shows, so that's why i want our forum peeps to remember this shit.

what makes everyone think this?

with this being his first public appearance since the '02 nightmare, and seeing as how he's going to have his most loyal in attendance, i fully expect Axl to be comfortable enough to let fly with all the shit he's had floating in his head these last 3+ years. please be aware enough during the show to remember these sure-to-be nuggets of gold and report back to us like good little soldiers. Thanks!!!!

yeah report back

Cant Wait to hear Axl's opinion on Fraudboy!! :)

Who/what is Fraudboy? :drevil:

its the fucking loser in front of vr...And we all know you knew that.

Fuck off :fuckyou:

Oh geez, sorry. Maybe I just don't take all this stuff as seriously as some of you "hardcore" fans, such as yourself.

Give me a break, dick.

I'd be almost shocked if we didn't.

NYC is, like, the bootleg capital of the US.

I'm thinking that by the Monday show, you might be able to buy DVD's of the Sunday show outside the venue. (note sarcasm...but not much of it) :)

Edited by pilferk

I'd be almost shocked if we didn't.

NYC is, like, the bootleg capital of the US.

I'm thinking that by the Monday show, you might be able to buy DVD's of the Sunday show outside the venue. (note sarcasm...but not much of it) :)

:rofl-lol: they'll have them down in china town "five dolla, five dolla"

in any case, I will pay keen attention to the ranting and get back to you all ;)

OFF METHADONE AND MY DICK IS READY TO RUMBLE.

LOL - Judging from his recent appearances, he seems to have mellowed a bit, but I think there will still be a few - Weiland, Clear Channel, and Slash/Duff (if they're not back in the band).

Cant Wait to hear Axl's opinion on Fraudboy!! :)

Who/what is Fraudboy? :drevil:

its the fucking loser in front of vr...And we all know you knew that.

Fuck off :fuckyou:

wow we all new this? Unfortunatly we all don't act like we are in elementary school and create code names for people. So i have an idea why don't you pull your foot out of your mouth and walk away.

OFF METHADONE AND MY DICK IS READY TO RUMBLE.

LOL - Judging from his recent appearances, he seems to have mellowed a bit, but I think there will still be a few - Weiland, Clear Channel, and Slash/Duff (if they're not back in the band).

unfortunatly..it was about me.

THE ATHEIST PRAYER