richard has removed the tour dates from his site

gnrgrl

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - the reaction was to the old songs, not the jumbled up mess in the middle. Axl's voice was terrible. His "Round 1" statement was pathetic, and he crawled back into his shell when he learned that the people weren't impressed.

Axl couldn't sing live when he was in shape. He even rerecorded himself on the Live Era albums, which means he knows he sounds bad. All the recordings of his songs out there and he couldn't find 25 of them that he sounded good on? Brutal.

axl voice is huge part of why gnr music sound fantastic...His live voice is awsome

your an asshole :fuckyou:

You're wrong. I've seen them live...it's not a pretty thing. It is good to see another Axl supporter prove their blind support though...good job.

Yes, he rerecorded some songs on Live Era..

But are U fucking STUPID!? :confused:

It wouldn´t surprise me if u made that conclusion from one single performance...?

In GENERAL he sings like a GOD!!

I would recommend U to spend some time downloading some liveshows...

GOD!!! :no:

I've been to see them live - no need to download more.

I've seen some bad performances, but I've seen some brilliant ones too. I think Axl was on more than he was off, though.

Didnt he say ' I dont wanna talk about it'......referring to GNR like he was unhappy?????

That's interesting? How recent was it? If it was very recent, like around the time Fortus pulled the tour dates it could mean something. At the same time on another area of Fortus' site he says that he will be touring with GNR in 06. Maybe his web designer missed it.

It was within the last few days

The Tommy interview was weird, but I wouldn't read too much into it. He said he was still in GN'R, but he didn't want to talk about it. I took this to mean the interview was primarily about Soul Asylum and that's what it was. Websites get changed all the time-I don't think Richard is necessarily out of the band and I certainly don't think the tour has been cancelled. All theses reunion rumors add up to is one big maybe.

here is the original email from my source, she says it was in her email this morning....

_______Email to him:

Hello there,

I am very sorry for bothering you at such a late hour. I know you are a very busy man and probably wont email me back, however I am a huge GN'R fan and would like to know if you care to comment on Richard Fortus removing all the tour dates from his website tonight. I will be at the show on the 12th of may to see them rock the world again, congrats on the tour!

Is Richard out? Is the tour still a go?

______Reply:

Richard is of course in GN’R and the tour is in place.

Merck

Chief Executive Officer

The Sanctuary Group

New York

New York 10011

Tel

Fax

Sanctuary House

45 - 53 Sinclair Road

London W14 - 0NS

Tel

Fax

www.sanctuarygroup.com

I deleted some important info I woul,dent want to get out etc etc, but there is mercks response loud and clear!

SO MADISON ITS TIME TO SHUT THIS DOWN!

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

here is the original email from my source, she says it was in her email this morning....

_______Email to him:

Hello there,

I am very sorry for bothering you at such a late hour. I know you are a very busy man and probably wont email me back, however I am a huge GN'R fan and would like to know if you care to comment on Richard Fortus removing all the tour dates from his website tonight. I will be at the show on the 12th of may to see them rock the world again, congrats on the tour!

Is Richard out? Is the tour still a go?

______Reply:

Richard is of course in GN’R and the tour is in place.

Merck

Chief Executive Officer

The Sanctuary Group

New York

New York 10011

Tel

Fax

Sanctuary House

45 - 53 Sinclair Road

London W14 - 0NS

Tel

Fax

www.sanctuarygroup.com

I deleted some important info I woul,dent want to get out etc etc, but there is mercks response loud and clear!

SO MADISON ITS TIME TO SHUT THIS DOWN!

Gunsguy

What else is he going to say?

Heck, he may not even know what's going on. With Axl, anything is possible.

I can assure you he knows whats going on...

gunsguy

How?

The fact that he's directly and intimately involved with the band probably gives him a few "leads" to get information.

You mean the same way the people in the band seem to know what's going on??? :rofl-lol:

LOL - the reaction was to the old songs, not the jumbled up mess in the middle. Axl's voice was terrible. His "Round 1" statement was pathetic, and he crawled back into his shell when he learned that the people weren't impressed.

Axl couldn't sing live when he was in shape. He even rerecorded himself on the Live Era albums, which means he knows he sounds bad. All the recordings of his songs out there and he couldn't find 25 of them that he sounded good on? Brutal.

axl voice is huge part of why gnr music sound fantastic...His live voice is awsome

your an asshole :fuckyou:

You're wrong. I've seen them live...it's not a pretty thing. It is good to see another Axl supporter prove their blind support though...good job.

Exactly where and when did you see them live? Perhaps here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlOlWHgMylw...%20roses%201992

From that performance you are obviously right: Axl had a terrible live voice. I mean, they guy couldn't sing to save his life. What was he even doing when he actually thought he could be a rock star?!!!!

Oh, and BTW, there was the salient word: "rock star". If you want to go and listen to somebody giving a perfect lyrical performance, never missing a note, sounding like an angel, fuck off and listen to Celine Dion - I hear she has a great forum! This forum is intended for gutteral rock n' roll lovers and between 1987-93, Axl was THE MAN. :fuckyou:

As to the Axl of 2002, you won't find many people to argue with your comments.

gunsguy

How?

The fact that he's directly and intimately involved with the band probably gives him a few "leads" to get information.

You mean the same way the people in the band seem to know what's going on??? :rofl-lol:

Don't be fooled.

Firstly the relationship between Merck (management) and Axl; and the other band members (musical contributors) and Axl is VERY likely to be different.

Secondly, there is a difference between a band member not disclosing any information (or even pleading ignorance) and them genuinely being ignorant. I'm not suggesting that the rest of the band know everything that is going on, but it's quite possible (and maybe even probable) that some of them are not as "in the dark" as they seem.

gunsguy

How?

Don't be fooled.

Firstly the relationship between Merck (management) and Axl; and the other band members (musical contributors) and Axl is VERY likely to be different.

Secondly, there is a difference between a band member not disclosing any information (or even pleading ignorance) and them genuinely being ignorant. I'm not suggesting that the rest of the band know everything that is going on, but it's quite possible (and maybe even probable) that some of them are not as "in the dark" as they seem.

That's true, but you must admit that's it's possible that none of them actually know what Axl has in mind. He's not famous for letting people in to see the real Axl.

I've seen some bad performances, but I've seen some brilliant ones too. I think Axl was on more than he was off, though.

Maybe in the early 90s. Not anymore.

He was great at the HOB show (which I was at), and the boots of MSG and, especially, Pittsburgh, were great too. He's still the same as he was in the 90s live... hit or miss.

gunsguy

How?

Don't be fooled.

That's true, but you must admit that's it's possible that none of them actually know what Axl has in mind. He's not famous for letting people in to see the real Axl.

I'm sure that it's possibly that the band members don't know all the details, but at this stage with the tour so close I imagine Axl has brought them "into the circle" by now.

But Merck would have known what's happening all along I would think. But hey, I could be wrong.

jesus, i really need to stop reading these pathetic threads...GNR fans are so fuckin lame

you can go kill yourself while listening to st. anger you sad fucking poser. :fuckyou:

Whoa, calm down.

Exactly.

gnrgrl, if you enjot this forum and want to continue posting on it, you need to relax a little.

Ghost_Guns is a top chap and loves Axl as much as you, I can assure you ;)

UK SUBS.

He's right :D and I hate Metallica :shades:

... back on topic ok, madison just told me to quit posting off-topic even though i have never done it before in my whole stay at this site. :unsure:

Oh really? I've just deleted nine posts between you and your pal having a personal chat in the middle of this thread. If you wish to chat with another member, please use the pm system.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... back on topic ok, madison just told me to quit posting off-topic even though i have never done it before in my whole stay at this site. :unsure:

Oh really? I've just deleted nine posts between you and your pal having a personal chat in the middle of this thread. If you wish to chat with another member, please use the pm system.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a day late and a dollar short

owned