richard has removed the tour dates from his site

gnrgrl

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop with the reuinion shit and cut your mullets and throw away your leather jackets, the people living in 2006 would like an answer to this! :fuckyou:

i rather have leather jackets and a mullet than any of the emo hairstyles from nowadays, asshole :)

i don't wear emo hairstyles i wear micro braids at the moment, and calling a girl an asshole makes you cool doesn't it? fuckhead. :)

stop with the reuinion shit and cut your mullets and throw away your leather jackets, the people living in 2006 would like an answer to this! :fuckyou:

i rather have leather jackets and a mullet than any of the emo hairstyles from nowadays, asshole :)

i'd rather be a grunge than a burned out hair metal reject you sell out vanity loving jackass

i don't wear emo hairstyles i wear micro braids at the moment, and calling a girl an asshole makes you cool doesn't it? fuckhead. :)

Pussy .

God this reunion shit is out of control.

I can promise you Richard Fortus will be performing with Guns N' Roses, in New York, and in Europe. Its a fact.

Man, don't forget that the GNR camp could put a squash on the reunion rumors any time they want. But they're too busy milking it like the smart business folks they are.

That, or it's true. :o:D

Edited by Turn_It_Up

FORTUS IS NOT OUT! He is still in GNR, and he will be touring with the band this summer.

are you RICHARD FORTUS? or did he tell you ? i don't think so!, you should say you hope!

me..........surely this doesn't change anything>?, i'm right..........right?.

I'm not claiming to know Richard or have any inside info. I simply heard from someone who does know him that he will be there. That is all.

My take on this: Either the reunion rumors were true

and Fortus' "GNR Tour dates" were a smokescreen for what is actually afoot

(Check out Slash's silence since the reunion rumors started)

or we are fucked.

If the latter option is true,

and we get fucked over once again, then I believe we should just say fuck off to gnr.

Edited by Mr. Miser

FORTUS IS NOT OUT! He is still in GNR, and he will be touring with the band this summer.

are you RICHARD FORTUS? or did he tell you ? i don't think so!, you should say you hope!

I'm not claiming to know Richard or have any inside info. I simply heard from someone who does know him that he will be there. That is all.

ok thats cool man, kinda sounds like inside info tho lol.

A_D, you should really shut the fuck up, you arent anyone to be jumping to conclusions without an official source.......

I'll have an "Official Source" on the band's lineup soon...I got connections :krider:

Kannon.

ok thats cool man, kinda sounds like inside info tho lol.

not really, the tour dates have been listed on the site. its not a secret.

Until whatever line-up takes the stage, nothing is for certain.

Ah the hope is the last thing to die isnt it ?

But in my opinion our baby Slash is not on his way back to GNR :unsure:

If it comes to even a remote possiblity of having either Slash or Izzy back, Fortus can get fucked. rock3

Fuck you, thats an ignorant statement to make. Richard deserves to be in this band. Not the guys who walked out on it.

Until whatever line-up takes the stage, nothing is for certain.

keep setting yourself up for disappointment... Fortus will be there. I'll bet everything I have on it.

Man its 3 in the morning here i am drunk , english is not my first grammar....

I was just kidding wif gnrgrl , I just want GNR realise CD ,AXL tour and go to the Top again .

You think know whats is going on but have no idea !!!

If it comes to even a remote possiblity of having either Slash or Izzy back, Fortus can get fucked. rock3

no, you can get fucked. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What kind of poser ass fuck are you????

How about we get Shadow from A7X in there while we're at it!

Fucking trashy ass fans. Only thing you're good for is adding fluff to record sales.

Fuck you, thats an ignorant statement to make. Richard deserves to be in this band. Not the guys who walked out on it.

excactly!

Man its 3 in the morning here i am drunk , english is not my first grammar....

I was just kidding wif gnrgrl , I just want GNR realise CD ,AXL tour and go to the Top again .

no worries, bottom line is i'm not a pussy even though i have one ;)

back on topic ok, madison just told me to quit posting off-topic even though i have never done it before in my whole stay at this site. :unsure:

... back on topic ok, madison just told me to quit posting off-topic even though i have never done it before in my whole stay at this site. :unsure:

Oh really? I've just deleted nine posts between you and your pal having a personal chat in the middle of this thread. If you wish to chat with another member, please use the pm system.