So I talked to Matt Sorum's inlaw

AnEskimo

Talked to her at work today, her names Kendra, his ex sister-in-law. She still talks to him and VR a lot. I asked her about VR breakin up and Slash goin to GNR, but she said that VR is taking a break, cause they do that a lot. She said that it would rock if Slash went back to GNR, because VR doesn't do much anymore, but it isn't true. They are planning a tour atm, and she still promised me back stage passes so that pretty much rocks. But yeah, so don't hope for a summer re-union tour.

Guest Matt13
GNR were over in the early nineties. im kind of bored of this whole CD circus that has gone on and on over the years, plenty of other great bands out there with pubes

Then,

WHAT THE FUCK

are you doing here?

Talked to her at work today, her names Kendra, his ex sister-in-law. She still talks to him and VR a lot. I asked her about VR breakin up and Slash goin to GNR, but she said that VR is taking a break, cause they do that a lot. She said that it would rock if Slash went back to GNR, because VR doesn't do much anymore, but it isn't true. They are planning a tour atm, and she still promised me back stage passes so that pretty much rocks. But yeah, so don't hope for a summer re-union tour.

i talked to Axls psycologists dogs veteranarians great uncle Toms sister Tracys nephew Brendans best friend Tommys babysitters mother Barbaras father Joes bowling buddy Jimmys mistress Stacii Coxxs physical therapists wife Natasha, she said Axl kicked Matt Sorums ass out of GNR for a reason, hes a dipshit.

Taking a break? Planning a tour? Not doing much?

Aren't they supposed to be in the studio right now!?!

Is it possible she doesn't know jack? No offence intended, just seems to contradict the very public information that is out there.

Thanks for the info. Every little bit helps with the big picture. I think it's fairly good info, although maybe a month or so old by now. VR have been dormant. Scott and Duff writing together can technically be called 'in the studio'. I have yet to see any evidence that Slash has joined them, although he could be writing on his own. My guess is he's still in the band, but there are problems that need to be resolved before the band actually records. But touring would be easier than recording, so that's not a stretch. Maybe they're planning a 'make it or break it' tour.

hmm..... i am sure that matt sorum gives out information just like that, and to his ex-sister inlaw that he probaly wouldn't consider one of his closest of closest friends.

Pretty sure he's still friends with his ex-wife. (Don't know that she has a sister, though, so not sure if that's the 'in-law' connection).

i talked to Axls psycologists dogs veteranarians great uncle Toms sister Tracys nephew Brendans best friend Tommys babysitters mother Barbaras father Joes bowling buddy Jimmys mistress Stacii Coxxs physical therapists wife Natasha, she said Axl kicked Matt Sorums ass out of GNR for a reason, hes a dipshit.

I felt I had to achknowledge this. :laugh::rofl-lol:

Grimo.

hmm..... i am sure that matt sorum gives out information just like that, and to his ex-sister inlaw that he probaly wouldn't consider one of his closest of closest friends.

Not only is she his ex-sister in law, she was good friends with him in high school. She always tells me stories about how always talked about being famous some day but no one ever believe him.

You could be telling the truth, or you could have just made that up. I don't know either way since there's no proof so for now I'm afraid I don't believe you.

If you don't beleive me to an indepth people search on Kendra Sorum and Colby Grabill(<---me). both are employed at colonial manor in Anita IA, and you would see that kenda went to the same school as Matt. I would go into detail on our family backgrounds, ages ect but that would be pretty lame to do on an online forum.

But whether any of you believe me or not is your decision, atleast I know the truth myself, I just thought I would share the info.

Edited by AnEskimo

Cool, cool. I'm not getting on your back about this or anything. It's just trusting people who post info about GnR with now proof are more often than not bullshitters. You do seam to be legit now but anyways, is she really that much in the know? She is contrdicting some stuff we've heard.

You could be telling the truth, or you could have just made that up. I don't know either way since there's no proof so for now I'm afraid I don't believe you.

If you don't beleive me to an indepth people search on Kendra Sorum and Colby Grabill(<---me). both are employed at colonial manor in Anita IA, and you would see that kenda went to the same school as Matt. I would go into detail on our family backgrounds, ages ect but that would be pretty lame to do on an online forum.

But whether any of you believe me or not is your decision, atleast I know the truth myself, I just thought I would share the info.

His ex-sister in law has his last name??