Axl mentoned in a Norwegian magazine!

Cynebearn

Fuck Norway! rock1 :devil: rock3

We are actually concidering buying your country and pissing on it.

eat a dick.

I think he actually has allready. Seems to be that kinda guy.

What norway will do to england when we buy it. I don't know. Probably get the rest of the beautiful people overseas like the vikings did. And then just let it rot. ;)

Spirit:

"Gønsen revival: yes Axl Rose looks like a fat dreadlockhung klown now days. no all the botox he has gotten injekted in his face isnt helping.

no the old members of the clasic GNR isnt with him on the tour, and no the tastes from the album Chinese democrasy doesent seem very good. but we are looking forward to screaing o the sound of November rain, welcome to the jungle and sweet child o mine"

CL

what makes you think he'll even play the older music?

It is stupid people in all contries! Why blame whole Norway...?

... Ok... To be honest Norway sucks!

But it got nothing 2 do with that magazine shit...

Ive never been to Norway.. I hear its lovely! :wub:

FUCK NORWAY ANYWAY!! rock3

sounds like a gay magazine, u should put a source up, unless u bought the mag...... CD is gonna rule, crytics should only judge an album when it has come out, not on the leaks.

well said

sounds like a gay magazine, u should put a source up, unless u bought the mag...... CD is gonna rule, crytics should only judge an album when it has come out, not on the leaks.

well said

just so eeryone knows; that magasine is a piece of shit magasine, i read that article and all other shits thats in it, and everything is just stupid crap, the people who makes it is completely retareded.

Edited by Christer Axl

well said

just so eeryone knows; that magasine is a piece of shit magasine, i read that article and all other shits thats in it, and everything is just stupid crap, the people who makes it is completely retareded.

I know its fucking retarded. but I guessed people would like to know it mentoned Axl.

I dont usaly read it, but a girl in my class showed it to me.

CL

"I know its fucking retarded. but I guessed people would like to know it mentoned Axl.

I dont usaly read it, but a girl in my class showed it to me."

Hey man...I wasn't ragging on you personally when I posted earlier,I figured your intentions were cool by wanting to share some GnR info.Iwas referring to the retarded direction the thread took.

A lot of people seem to jump down people's throats around here at the drop of hat.

It's too bad really...cuz if everyone was just sitting around having a beer,shooting the shit about GnR,that sort of talk probably wouldn't go down.

Oh well...

well said

I know its fucking retarded. but I guessed people would like to know it mentoned Axl.

I dont usaly read it, but a girl in my class showed it to me.

CL

ye, i just said it, so people dont think all Norwegians are stupid retarded dick heads, like the gays in the magasine