**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

DARK! PLEASE RECORD "THE BLUES" FOR ME!!!!!

:)

I need a new version of this song!

I will love you eternally (in a strictly heterosexual way) if you manage to get me a copy of this song.

I'm dying here guys! TWO HOURS TO GO!

Quote from: T-Bone on Today at 06:09:27 PM

My wife just called... she just passed the Hammerstein on her way up here to get me - she said it's a friggin' mob scene outside the Hammerstein.

:hihi:Man it must be a blast to be there, did she say it was that way because of all the people or because its a huge block party?
Quote from: mega_music on Today at 06:19:27 PM

She said there was a huge number of people - she didn't know how they were all going to fit into the joint. And several dressed as Axl... she didn't mention which version, though - 'old', 'nu' or 'new'.

from another board

I think it's best if we all calm down a bit and let Dark do his thing. The board is already beginning to slow down so please everybody let's just stop posting pointless blabber :P

Edited by mustaine

I think it's best if we all calm down a bit and let Dark do his thing. The board is already beginnig to slow down so please everybody let's just stop posting pointless blabber :P

FUCK THAT! We've waited 15 years for this shit! I'm posting until my fingers bleed!!!! :drevil:

i think what we should do is have one person post this stuff at HTGTH that way people can spread out and not fuck up the forum. at least this way if one person takes the time to do this, both sites can get the info at the same time

i know someone whos watching the show on his webcam right now (his buddy is in the arena filming the inside). he said he might take some screenshots and send them to me so i can post them :monkey:

Guest JohnUlmer

i think what we should do is have one person post this stuff at HTGTH that way people can spread out and not fuck up the forum. at least this way if one person takes the time to do this, both sites can get the info at the same time

i know someone whos watching the show on his webcam right now (his buddy is in the arena filming the inside). he said he might take some screenshots and send them to me so i can post them :monkey:

Shit man, get him to post the feed here! Now!

he barely knows how to take screenshots. how can he post the feed?

Edited by dark_future

Guest JohnUlmer

he barely knows how to take screenshots

However your buddy is connected to the other guy's webcam - that's a feed.

If one guy's connected we can connect too, at least I think that's how it works. I've never used one myself.

in line now

line is INSAANE

line rumor is bach is doing a song with guns

eddie trunks station is here interviewing people

there are tv cameras near entrance

more soon as I get up closer

Please know that I am not complaining but maybe the people who couldn't understand why some were upset over shows being added before the 15th after they had purchased tickets for that show can understand it now. This is what happens at the first show. The hype, the media, the frenzy. This is what the people who originally bought for the 15th thought they were getting. I did. Having said that I'm pumped as hell to be going on the 15th. rock3

Thank you Darknemus for the updates.

Guest JohnUlmer

If one guy's connected we can connect too, at least I think that's how it works. I've never used one myself.

Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN to this guy how to get a feed going! It figures it's one of the few Internet-related things I have no clue about, never owned a webcam.

Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN to this guy how to get a feed going! It figures it's one of the few Internet-related things I have no clue about, never owned a webcam.

I agree, DOES ANYONE GET WHAT THIS MEANS IF WE FIGURE THIS OUT?!

Guest JohnUlmer

I agree, DOES ANYONE GET WHAT THIS MEANS IF WE FIGURE THIS OUT?!

16,000 views and a post-a-second but suddenly no one is fucking reading this thread now!?!? :P

we'd have to find some nuts site to host the feed, because it would die under all the people watching!