Setlist

eRomano

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they play "Catcher In The Rye" in place of "Out Ta Get Me".

Also, I wouldn't mind if they dropped "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and "Live And Let Die" in place of "Rocket Queen" and "Think About You".

I think these are realistic variations of the 05/12/06 setlist.

Alright - After watching the 5/14 setlist go down, I nominate Live and Let Die and Out Ta Get Me to be removed from all future sets.

These tunes really don't need to be there, and we're getting robbed of some MUCH better songs with the inclusion of these two.

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Rocket Queen

5. Dizzy piano solo / The Blues

6. Live and Let Die

7. Fortus and Finck solo / Knockin' on Heaven's Door

8. Sweet Child O' Mine (??)

9. Better

10. You Could Be Mine

11. Sweet Child O' Mine

12. November Rain

13. Bumblefoot solo / Oh My God

14. My Michelle (ft. Sebastian Bach)

15. Out ta Get Me

16. Chinese Democracy

17. Patience

18. Nightrain

19. Fortus solo / Paradise City

Setlist not fully confirmed.

I agree that songs like Out Ta Get Me, Live and Let Die and My Michelle, while good songs, could be dropped. I'd like to see Catcher included in future live sets once the album comes out, plus more Illusion stuff like Breakdown, Estranged, Perfect Crime, Dead Horse, Yesterdays, Don't Damn Me (never played live before,) Bad Apples etc all added. IMO these are criminally underrated (except Estranged) Guns songs that would really rock like a mother fucker in a live setting. Oh well, a guy can dream, at least I hope he can.

I went to the show and the setlist went like this...person above made a couple mistakes..

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Solo leading into The Blues

Live and Let Die

Richard Fortus Solo

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Better (i have video of that on my camera phone, I'll figure out how to post it and stuff, anyone know how to get it off of VZWPIX?)

You Could Be Mine

Robin Finck Solo

Sweet Child Of Mine

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo

Oh My God

Bas came on stage, sang My Michelle

Patience

Richard Fortus Solo

Night Train

Robin Finck Solo

Paradise City

A little disappointed, wanted to hear Madagascar, IRS, and the Garden (my personal favorite).

I have a video of Welcome to the Jungle on my camera, good quality and audio, only 26 seconds though, I'll post that later or tomorrow, depending on when I wake up.

Once again, if anyone knows how to get videos from VZW PIX PLACE online, to like my computer to upload, help would be greatly appriciated.

05.14.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, USA

opening acts: Bullet For My Valentine

attendance: 3,800 - roughly full capacity

set:- Welcome to the Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Dizzy Solo leading into The Blues, Live and Let Die, Richard Fortus Solo, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Better, You Could Be Mine, Robin Finck Solo, Sweet Child Of Mine, Out Ta Get Me, November Rain, Bumblefoot Solo, Oh My God, My Michelle (w/Sebastian Bach), Patience, Richard Fortus Solo, Night Train, Robin Finck Solo, Paradise City,

audio/video: clips are surfacing of both.

Notes: Bumblefoot left for the whole of November Rain and when Axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "And to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then Bumblefoot came out and they started the end of November Rain. There Was A Time, I.R.S., Madagascar and Chinese Democracy disappear from the set and are replaced with Rocket Queen, extra solos and Oh My God. Axl wears the same as the previous performance, denim Jeans and a black-buttoned shirt. Axl tells the crowd how Sebastian Bach saved the day, as when he woke up, he’d lost his voice, and he saw a vocal coach to get his voice back. Sebastian guests on vocals with Axl once more on My Michelle.

There we go :)

Bumblefoot left for the whole of November Rain and when Axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "And to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then Bumblefoot came out and they started the end of November Rain.

:huh:

Fire up the rumor mill again! :P:lol:

Eye Witness Account

:P

set:- Welcome to the Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Dizzy Solo leading into The Blues, Live and Let Die, Richard Fortus Solo, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Better, You Could Be Mine, Robin Finck Solo, Sweet Child Of Mine, Out Ta Get Me, November Rain, Bumblefoot Solo, Oh My God, My Michelle (w/Sebastian Bach), Patience, Richard Fortus Solo, Night Train, Robin Finck Solo, Paradise City,

Notes: Bumblefoot left for the whole of November Rain and when Axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "And to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then Bumblefoot came out and they started the end of November Rain. There Was A Time, I.R.S., Madagascar and Chinese Democracy disappear from the set and are replaced with Rocket Queen, extra solos and Oh My God. Axl wears the same as the previous performance, denim Jeans and a black-buttoned shirt. Axl tells the crowd how Sebastian Bach saved the day, as when he woke up, he'd lost his voice, and he saw a vocal coach to get his voice back. Sebastian guests on vocals with Axl once more on My Michelle.

YES!! THEY PLAYED OH MY GOD!!!

Notes: Bumblefoot left for the whole of November Rain and when Axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "And to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then Bumblefoot came out and they started the end of November Rain. There Was A Time, I.R.S., Madagascar and Chinese Democracy disappear from the set and are replaced with Rocket Queen, extra solos and Oh My God. Axl wears the same as the previous performance, denim Jeans and a black-buttoned shirt. Axl tells the crowd how Sebastian Bach saved the day, as when he woke up, he'd lost his voice, and he saw a vocal coach to get his voice back. Sebastian guests on vocals with Axl once more on My Michelle.

Yeah :) Can't wait for the audio of it

Edited by The Sandman

There Was A Time, I.R.S., Madagascar and Chinese Democracy disappear from the set and are replaced with Rocket Queen, extra solos and Oh My God.

:(

Dont worry, miss, tonight they'll play Prostitute and This I Love too.... :xmasssanta:

joking...

[m.]

' date='May 15 2006, 09:30 AM' post='1287047']
There Was A Time, I.R.S., Madagascar and Chinese Democracy disappear from the set and are replaced with Rocket Queen, extra solos and Oh My God.

:(

Dont worry, miss, tonight they'll play Prostitute and This I Love too.... :xmasssanta:

joking...

[m.]

i'd laugh if they did

That wasn't Oh My God, it was the song Chinese Democracy.

That wasn't Oh My God, it was the song Chinese Democracy.

I got this from a guy who was there, so I don't know whether or not it's entirely true.

*Edit - Checked elsewhere, and the source was wrong, I'm changing it now:

set:- Welcome to the Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Dizzy Solo leading into The Blues, Live and Let Die, Richard Fortus Solo, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Better, You Could Be Mine, Robin Finck Solo, Sweet Child Of Mine, Out Ta Get Me, November Rain, Bumblefoot Solo, Chinese Democracy, My Michelle (w/Sebastian Bach), Patience, Richard Fortus Solo, Night Train, Robin Finck Solo, Paradise City,

Notes: Bumblefoot left for the whole of November Rain and when Axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "And to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then Bumblefoot came out and they started the end of November Rain. There Was A Time, I.R.S., and Madagascar disappear from the set and are replaced with Rocket Queen, extra solos and Oh My God. Axl wears the same as the previous performance, denim Jeans and a black-buttoned shirt. Axl tells the crowd how Sebastian Bach saved the day, as when he woke up, he'd lost his voice, and he saw a vocal coach to get his voice back. Sebastian guests on vocals with Axl once more on My Michelle.

Edited by The Sandman