Setlist

eRomano

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it's the same one than May 12th... we'll see

I don't think so.......I bet there will be some minor changes. Some song will be changed. Instead of a duet on my michelle we will see rocket queen. (hear rocket queen)

Other then that. Enjoy the show.

Are you there eric???

heard you where gonna hang out with JALP at one of the showes

Just to keep it fresh, I'd like to see them actually open with something other than Jungle ( Better would be cool) , but I'm not getting my hopes up -

I wonder how long Thal has actually been rehearsing with them and if he's even capable at this point of doing any song, or if they pretty much have to keep the same setlist because of him -

How cool would it be if they opened with fucking Coma? Or replaced NovRain with Estranged ?

Since I first heard 'Better' I thought of it as a song to take the place of things like 'Mr. Brownstone' and 'Live and Let Die' on the setlist. I really think of it as an early song for a gig. They put it almost exactly there on Friday.

Anyway to everyone going to the show tonight, I hope you have a great time. I've got a Modern Studies exam first thing tomorrow morning so I wont be staying up or anything. :(

He's been working with roughly the same lineup for the last 6 years...sans Buckethead now. Why not some Coma, Estranged, Don't Damn Me? How awesome would that song be to open the show. More illusions definitely. how obvious is it...the lights go down, the crowd goes crazy, then the same fucking delayed WTTJ notes. Bore.

Of course, I didn't take the time to look up 2002 set lists and compare. But I'm pretty sure it's always been the greatest hits concert.

Edited by JonnyPark08

I think the setlist is going to be made up of more Illusion Era, and Lies material, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Izzy pop in tonight.

If Axl decides to debut a new song, from the 30 something new ones they have, I doubt it'll be tonight, but during the third show.

However I'd like to see them debut something tonight.

Since I first heard 'Better' I thought of it as a song to take the place of things like 'Mr. Brownstone' and 'Live and Let Die' on the setlist. I really think of it as an early song for a gig. They put it almost exactly there on Friday.

Anyway to everyone going to the show tonight, I hope you have a great time. I've got a Modern Studies exam first thing tomorrow morning so I wont be staying up or anything. :(

Good luck with MS kev, all the best..... Most of my exams are over thank god.....!

I hope Axl doesn't cut "Mr. Brownstone", I'm going to the Dublin gig and to Download and I need to hear "Brownstone" at least once.

How sick would it be if the lights go down, and Paradise City comes on? I know it's the obvious closer, but mixups like that work. It won't happen, but it's been done before (Bruce Springsteen will occasionally open a show with perenial closers like Thunder Road or Born to Run).

Yeah, Mr. Brownstone is one of those songs that should definitely stay around

I disagree. Songs like Brownstone, LALD, KOHD, OTGM & My Michelle could be dropped off the setlist and I really wouldn't care - especially if it was for new stuff!

But I doubt it'll change much for the next few warm-up shows. I can only hope it starts getting better once the tour really kicks into gear.

Yeah, Mr. Brownstone is one of those songs that should definitely stay around

I disagree. Songs like Brownstone, LALD, KOHD, OTGM & My Michelle could be dropped off the setlist and I really wouldn't care - especially if it was for new stuff!

But I doubt it'll change much for the next few warm-up shows. I can only hope it starts getting better once the tour really kicks into gear.

Oddly enough, I totally agree on ALL of the others - LALD and OTGM especially need to go, and even though I like My Michelle and KOHD, they aren't live necessities anymore.

But Brownstone just has that certain quality that makes it a killer live track. :krider:

Oddly enough, I totally agree on ALL of the others - LALD and OTGM especially need to go, and even though I like My Michelle and KOHD, they aren't live necessities anymore.

But Brownstone just has that certain quality that makes it a killer live track. :krider:

Fair enough, dude. No doubting Brownstone is a rockin' song.