Concert Reviews From May 14 Show

by far the best musical performance I have seen. (compared to MSG/ny - CD tour and Hammerstein on friday)

Finck and fortus really stepped up their game tonight and I haveto give it to bumblefoot for turning 180 degrees and fixing up all the mistakes he made on friday. spot on.

Axl told the crowd that we kicked fridays ass. I was there on friday and it was just a louder crowd. helped get all the gunners in the mood. they played rocket queen which was different than the 12th but dropped all the new songs except better, the blues and chinese democracy.

Ill be on for a little while if you have any questions ill reply in this thread.

oh axl did mention fighting with tommy stinson on tuesday, something along the lnes of, "fuck you and he said fuck you I've had enough"

Edited by madison

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question about the venue...was the GA area a decent size or am i going to have to fight my way to the front to get a good view?

Well I was at Fridays show and I can tell you that my friend and I got about 25 feet from the stage without having to really push by anyone. Anything 25 feet and closer would be tough to get through, but not impossible.

In all honesty, you can stand all the way in the back and you would still have an awesome view of the stage. The venue is very small.

so tommy said to axl fuck you, ive had enough on tuesday? huh?

I guess, axl mentioned fighting with tommy. Another funny thing was bumblefoot left for the whole song of november rain and when axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "and to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then bumblefoot came out and they started the end of november rain

Edited by djbguitar@aol.com

I guess, axl mentioned fighting with tommy. Another funny thing was bumblefoot left for the whole song of november rain and when axl stopped before the grand finale he said something along the lines of "and to my right our newest. . . . . .I guess he quit already." then bumblefoot came out and the started the end of november rain

oh no, they just come back and there is already argument. This is not good.

I'm scared :scared:

didn't they hug each other after TWAT on friday? Tommy's a cool mo fo.

yeah, axl hugged tommy. I can't quote it but tommy said this is fucking awesome and axl hugged him.

yeah, axl hugged tommy. I can't quote it but tommy said this is fucking awesome and axl hugged him.

Tommy whispered in axl's ear, im having a great time and axl said into his microphone "say that again" then tommy said it over the PA and they hugged it out.

I'm interested to know Bumblefoot's performance in particular. Was he a nervous wreck and stand in the corner like in the first gig or did he look like he was in control and moved around and interacted with the band.

What was his guitar solo like and how did the crowd respond to him?

Also what was he weraing?

Does he look goofy like in all his pictures or does he look like a rocker??

awww that's sweet. :heart:

I'm interested to know Bumblefoot's performance in particular. Was he a nervous wreck and stand in the corner like in the first gig or did he look like he was in control and moved around and interacted with the band.

What was his guitar solo like and how did the crowd respond to him?

Also what was he weraing?

Does he look goofy like in all his pictures or does he look like a rocker??

Listen he just joined last week give him a break. tonight he was still in the corner but the other band members literally pushed him to the front. he looked more at ease than friday.

the guitar solo was more thought out and better constructed, he was received better tonight than fridays show.

he wore a suit jacket and tee shirt with black jeans and black shoes.

he looks liek he is in the process of becoming a rocker.

going to bed. ill post another fast review tomorrow night.