May 15 Hammerstein Show

madison

Sounds like this is a night that Axl needs to just grind out.... resort to his "Mickey Mouse" voice if he has to... but he CAN'T walk off!!!

If he can get through this decently (a lot of the MSG '02 show was with the "Mickey Mouse" voice... and most people STILL loved it)... he can catch a few days rest and rock hard on Wednesday.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this is a night that Axl needs to just grind out.... resort to his "Mickey Mouse" voice if he has to... but he CAN'T walk off!!!

If he can get through this decently (a lot of the MSG '02 show was with the "Mickey Mouse" voice... and most people STILL loved it)... he can catch a few days rest and rock hard on Wednesday.

FUCKIN MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i definatly will not buy this DVD, if there is one really being made, unless more new songs are played, im tired of hearing nothing but Appetite for Destruction songs, i want to hear new shit like Oh My God and so on...

OMFG!!1 HOW CAN AXL SURVIVE WITHOUT THE ALL-MIGHTY YOU NOT BUYING ONE OF HIS DVD'S!!!1? HE'LL GO INTO POVERTY FOR THE LACK OF ONE DVD SALE!!1 :(:(:(

:fuckyou:

Does anyone think that the reason GNR are playing so many Appetite songs is for the release of the re recorded Appetite, by the new guys?

And the DVD could come with the re recorded Appetite For Destruction

Maybe they plan on dropping the album before the european tour, or sometime during the tour. Just to give the fans something while they are on tour. Then release Chinese Democracy in the fall....

Just a thought...

1. Welcome to the Jungle (@ 11:06)

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. RQ

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

Does the setlist look like this so far?

Honestly it looks like shit. Except Better and WTTJ.

dude i would love to see that live, stop being a little bitch, you call yourself a guns fan?

Axl likes extremes!

Once he got changed 100 times a show and now never in 3 shows...

Well maybe he has a closet full of hip hop shit........need some shopping? :-)

Cool to hear his voice sounds good!

I'll be at the 5th european show ...I saw he has one day off before it, good news!

Stop with the opinions why is Axl playing AFD song and why is he wearing the same thing all over again!He's playing AFD because HE WON'T PLAY ANY NEW MATERIAL OTHER THAN THE LEAKS...GOD KNOWS WHY! NOT BECAUSE OF ANY OTHER REASON!

Thank you...

hes wearing same clother cause there makin a dvd...and he wants to take certain parts of songs and put them together

not telling YOU...just telling everyone

Does anyone think that the reason GNR are playing so many Appetite songs is for the release of the re recorded Appetite, by the new guys?

And the DVD could come with the re recorded Appetite For Destruction

Maybe they plan on dropping the album before the european tour, or sometime during the tour. Just to give the fans something while they are on tour. Then release Chinese Democracy in the fall....

Just a thought...

yeah right, there where these rumors some time ago, that axl completley recorded "appetite" again

1. Welcome to the Jungle (@ 11:06)

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. RQ

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better

8. SCOM

Does the setlist look like this so far?

Honestly it looks like shit. Except Better and WTTJ.

dude i would love to see that live, stop being a little bitch, you call yourself a guns fan?

thats real cute... I know im not the only one tired of hearing like 1 or 2 new songs and the rest is old stuff. The least Axl and co and do is play at least 2 new songs we havent heard. is that askin too much. Its the least he could do..

The re-recorded Appetite was just for rehearsal purposes if I'm not mistaken. It was never meant to be released. Although I did hear a rumour that Axl was planning on releasing it to screw the old band members out of royalties.