May 15 Hammerstein Show

madison

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah first show in a long time (going back to 2001) without The Blues!

Now if only we could get through the updates of at least one show without some Axl hating jackass pissing and moaning the whole fucking night.

Scott, we know its really you... don't you have some heroine to score or something???

I'm SO relieved they just got through this show.... this is the one that worried me. Wednesday should be no problem and they should then hit Europe with some good buzz and momentum.... especially if Izzy shows up on Wednesday or something...

Actually... a pretty decent set list tonight. I hope you guys enjoyed it! rock2

if everybody would ignore what fuckface skull is saying he just might go back to sucking slash's dick.It takes a real fucked up person or in this case dickhead to come on a board just to try and get a reaction. Sounds to me like pure jealousy.

I can't really understand peeps bitching n moanin' about the tracks played, axl leaving stage etc.... Like its' the first time in a very loooong time we get anything at all and most i see is just negative opinions and disapointed reviews how the band didnt play the favourite tracks of the rewiever.. Stupid i should say. The band can't play the tracks that we want, they will play the tracks they enjoy playing. They are there to have fun themselves too, remember that, not just to please us! And after all, they are a Rock N Roll band so they can, and will, do just what the fuck they want!

Great great show, deff the best I have ever seen (only seen about 20 differnt rock w shows or so, not alot to judge by I guess. ) Axl's vocie was damn amazing, he had a prefect AFD sound, rapsy with his normal tone, as well as amazing screams. Robin was at the top of his game and fun through out the nite. Just alot of fun shit going on, the massive ammount of Mary Jane being passed around through the crowd, Axl throwing an apple in to crowd.

BTW they did play the blues, idk what this is going around they didn't, it was a bit before Nov Rain.