Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

Well, Tommy is a closet homosexual (all fashion designers are gay - face it!) and he probably had an issue with Axl because of his homophobia. :lol:

But really, two days ago - no one would have any feelings one way or another about Hilfiger if he were brought up. I love how anyone who gets in a fight or says something derogatory about Axl instantly becomes a hated figure on this forum. Hilfiger jokes will be flying around for at least this entire year now.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==185531&nbc1=1

makes me respect hilfiger if anything, axls the one who got scared and filed a police report. the fashion designer is up for the fight and the rock star is a pussy, who woulda thought?

only u i guess... ;)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mens-Tommy-Hilfiger-...bayphotohosting

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

once again axl is a coward

itd be ok if he was beatin up erin or stephanie, hes good at that

Ouch...think about it, makes sense, whos ass has Axl kicked???Hes such as big bad ass, like most punks!

god bless you pebbles. at last someone whos head isnt jammed up axls ass

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

Ouch...think about it, makes sense, whos ass has Axl kicked???Hes such as big bad ass, like most punks!

guys... guys..anything could've cause trouble between Steph and Axl, as well as his former ex..what's her name...

The guy is a big rock-star, rich as hell and looked like a bloody Angel ... if i was married to him i would certainly wanna hurt his feelings if he wasn't faithfull... :xmasssanta:

Edited by Draa

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

guys... guys..anything could've cause trouble between Steph and Axl, as well as his former ex..what's her name...

The guy is a big rock-star, rich as hell and looked like a bloody Angel ... if i was married to him i would certainly wanna hurt his feelings if he wasn't faithfull... :xmasssanta:

:blink:

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

:blink:

...shit happens ..what can i say :shades:

Tommy Hilfiger sounds and looks like hes gay, I doubt he could do anything in a fight.

Of course not...

EXCEPT KICK AXL'S ASS!

axlpwned8pp.gif

nice graphic... did u make them yourself ? :P

What the fuck are ye bitching about now? For the love of god, get over something that never happened. Ye have a story, nobody has heard from the man in question, Tommy Hillfiger or what ever he is called. So ye have Axls side and a tabloid version. God, how fucking accurate they are...

As for the police report? Im pretty sure its a standred thing to do when your attacked, management probably report it and you have to give a version of events. Notting serious. As for him not fighting, im sure at that point in your life, your not picking fights with anything that moves...

Axl is such a BITCH!

saids the nerd behind the computer!

i'm in such a shit mood!

i'm gonna go cause some trouble! i never fuckin learn!

I think Axl was a little shocked at how Tommy H. reacted. Here's this drunk ass guy he doesn't know acting like a fool and trying to go heels with Axl over a drink. Total bullshit. Axl knew if he wanted to kick his ass he could have done so. But to what benefit? Going to jail for the night would not help Axl. It would bring him bad publicity. He knows he does not want that. It's not worth it. Axl got the best of him by being wise and letting T.H.'s own security haul him out screaming like a virgin. Good. I hope he realizes what an ass he made of himself. Now, if Axl catches him in a dark alley sometime, the gloves will be off!

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

I think Axl was a little shocked at how Tommy H. reacted. Here's this drunk ass guy he doesn't know acting like a fool and trying to go heels with Axl over a drink. Total bullshit. Axl knew if he wanted to kick his ass he could have done so. But to what benefit? Going to jail for the night would not help Axl. It would bring him bad publicity. He knows he does not want that. It's not worth it. Axl got the best of him by being wise and letting T.H.'s own security haul him out screaming like a virgin. Good. I hope he realizes what an ass he made of himself. Now, if Axl catches him in a dark alley sometime, the gloves will be off!

Whos ass has Axl ever kicked??

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

I think Axl was a little shocked at how Tommy H. reacted. Here's this drunk ass guy he doesn't know acting like a fool and trying to go heels with Axl over a drink. Total bullshit. Axl knew if he wanted to kick his ass he could have done so. But to what benefit? Going to jail for the night would not help Axl. It would bring him bad publicity. He knows he does not want that. It's not worth it. Axl got the best of him by being wise and letting T.H.'s own security haul him out screaming like a virgin. Good. I hope he realizes what an ass he made of himself. Now, if Axl catches him in a dark alley sometime, the gloves will be off!Dont you think that would have made big headlines if it had ever happened?

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

yours in a minute,

i agree rage, no point in fighting this guy, sometimes when you fight....even if you win the fight.......you lose !

... I think Axl was a little shocked at how Tommy H. reacted. Here's this drunk ass guy he doesn't know acting like a fool and trying to go heels with Axl over a drink. Total bullshit. Axl knew if he wanted to kick his ass he could have done so. But to what benefit? Going to jail for the night would not help Axl. It would bring him bad publicity. He knows he does not want that. It's not worth it. Axl got the best of him by being wise and letting T.H.'s own security haul him out screaming like a virgin. Good. I hope he realizes what an ass he made of himself. Now, if Axl catches him in a dark alley sometime, the gloves will be off!

Exactly.

Although we don't know all the details around what happened, I think it showed maturity and good judgment on Axl's part not to fight this guy. I have no doubt that Axl could have knocked the guy's lights out - but he chose to take the higher road, which is cool. I tip my hat off to Axl for showing restraint.

Any of you who diss Axl for taking the high road are either extremely young or extremely immature - or both. What purpose would it have served for Axl to punch the guy out? I think Mr. Hilfiger is the one who came off looking really lame - and it will be interesting to hear how he explains it to his peers in the fashion world.

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

yours in a minute,

i agree rage, no point in fighting this guy, sometimes when you fight....even if you win the fight.......you lose !

Thanks Aussie and you too Madison. Some people just don't get it. There is alot to be said about using common sense and thinking before reacting. Axl did just that. What the hell does it matter whose ass Axl has kicked or not? He is not freaking Rambo! He is a kick ass singer. He can hire people to fight for him! He did the right thing.

Edited by RAGE

i never fuckin learn!

Nightrain! I'm on the nightrain, I'm on the nightrain... ready to crash and burrrrrrrrnn!!

i like your style leigh!

When the shit hit the fan

It was all I could stand

Yeah, well I'm a frequent flyer

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

yours in a minute,

Thanks Aussie and you too Madison. Some people just don't get it. There is alot to be said about using common sense and thinking before reacting. Axl did just that. What the hell does it matter whose ass Axl has kicked or not? He is not freaking Rambo! He is a kick ass singer. He can hire people to fight for him! He did the right thing.

i like this newbie! rambo was a machine! :xmasssanta:

i never fuckin learn!

Nightrain! I'm on the nightrain, I'm on the nightrain... ready to crash and burrrrrrrrnn!!

i like your style leigh!

It was all I could stand

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

yours in a minute,

Aussie my friend, I have been a "lurker" here for a long time. I finally decided it is time to post and share my own views with a mature perspective. I appreciate the props.

i like your style leigh!

It was all I could stand

It's 2.48am here and I'm stone cold sober. I have the feeling that I want to go for a high speed drive around town with GNR playing... First off will be Nightrain, then Bad Apples...

Oh yes... I think I'll take Live Era too...!

i like your style leigh!

It was all I could stand

It's 2.48am here and I'm stone cold sober. I have the feeling that I want to go for a high speed drive around town with GNR playing... First off will be Nightrain, then Bad Apples...

Oh yes... I think I'll take Live Era too...!

don't forget don't damn me!..... flip off homies! and don't get your ass kicked :xmasssanta:

i never fuckin learn!

i like your style leigh!

It was all I could stand

Axl is such a BITCH!

i'm in such a shit mood!

yours in a minute,

Aussie my friend, I have been a "lurker" here for a long time. I finally decided it is time to post and share my own views with a mature perspective. I appreciate the props.

no problems!

yeah alot of so called axl fans here are !

We take for granted we know the whole story

We judge a book by its cover

And read what we want

Between selected lines

aussies like !

I said what I meant and I've never pretended

As so many others do intending just to please

If I damned your point of view

could you turn the other check!

Axl gets sick of ass kissers. He likes someone to speak their own mind, just not sit and defend him all the time, he doesnt need it or want it. Axl knows i love him and thats ALL that matters! ;)

Axl gets sick of ass kissers. He likes someone to speak their own mind, just not sit and defend him all the time, he doesnt need it or want it. Axl knows i love him and thats ALL that matters! ;)

Alright. Whatever floats your boat dear :P