Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl gets sick of ass kissers. He likes someone to speak their own mind, just not sit and defend him all the time, he doesnt need it or want it. Axl knows i love him and thats ALL that matters! ;)

thats all nice and fuzzy, but i don't like you !

, pebbles give him shit to his face not on a com!.

i got some genuine

Imitation

Bad Apples

Free sample

For your peace o' mind

Axl gets sick of ass kissers. He likes someone to speak their own mind, just not sit and defend him all the time, he doesnt need it or want it. Axl knows i love him and thats ALL that matters! ;)

i got some genuine

Imitation

Bad Apples

Free sample

For your peace o' mind

get over it.. already

i got some genuine

Imitation

Bad Apples

Free sample

For your peace o' mind

get over it.. already

fuck off then i can get over you!.

An "It's so easy" to be social

"It's so easy" to be cool

Yeah it's easy to be hungry

When you ain't got shit to lose

This is the Press Release and the photo that goes with it.

Get In The Ring!

Tommy Hilfiger was carried away by his own security people kicking and screaming after attempting to pick a fight with Guns N' Roses main man Axl Rose at The Plumm on Thursday night.

According to The Plumm owner Noel Ashman, Hilfiger who took two swings at Rose, was fortunate that he found Rose in good spirits and a forgiving mood. Ashman said "Axl was a gentleman and had the good sense not to retaliate as he would have done some serious damage to Hilfiger."

Rose, who was at the club to play a surprise acoustic set with his band Guns N' Roses for actress Rosario Dawson's birthday party, filled out a police report and later dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "My good friend Tommy Hilfiger" during the band's scorching performance, which left the way beyond capacity crowd screaming for more and gasping for air well into the wee hours of the morning. Said birthday girl Dawson of Rose: "They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

RosarioDaw_Mazur.jpg

whos that ugly girl?

she's a sister of the Fresh Prince...Hillary...and Axl's NOT REAL...it's a VAX figure put somewhere for the fans!!!

Doea Axl ever button up his shirt anymore?

Anyways I can respect him much more since he showed that he is an adult not a child, he doesn't have to act like a kid to get a leg up.

Rosario Dawson will be in the Clerks movie, with Jay and Silent Bob so she does have a something going for her lol.

Anyways I can respect him much more since he showed that he is an adult not a child, he doesn't have to act like a kid to get a leg up.

Rosario Dawson will be in the Clerks movie, with Jay and Silent Bob so she does have a something going for her lol.

They are re-making Clerks?????????????????????

I also found this article-

http://www.gawker.com/news/axl-rose/

thank god there was no fight.

god forbid axl got his nose broken or hit in the throat and had to start cancling tour dates, riots start and the next thing were hope for in CD 2015!

all you axl haters use your head, i wouldnt want him to chance anything and im sure he know the importance of this spring/summer.

axl did everything right imo.

Can you guys just IMAGINE what would have happened had Tommy Hilfiger tried this shit with Axl say, back around 1991? He would have gotten his ass smeared across the bar by Axl and his body guards. But Axl is in his 40's now, he's grown past that. Tommy Hilfiger is older and obviously is a complete tool. Fuck him and fuck his shitty clothes.

Weird. Axl was cool to not retaliate. had he done so the only news to come of it would be AXL ROSE involved in bar brawl. It'd make him look like a douche. It's cool he walked away. He's not in his 20's anymore, no need to pull that shit.

Go easy on the Hilfiger clothes comments guys. I wear Tommy jeans. They fit me best :lol:

is it only me that think it's a sign that he's a way bit more mature nowadays that he kept his cool. And really, does it matter who celebrity can kick whos ass? Tyson kicks them all anyways. :) j/k. no but really? it's so fuckin childish.

Get In The Ring!

Tommy Hilfiger was carried away by his own security people kicking and screaming after attempting to pick a fight with Guns N' Roses main man Axl Rose at The Plumm on Thursday night.

According to The Plumm owner Noel Ashman, Hilfiger who took two swings at Rose, was fortunate that he found Rose in good spirits and a forgiving mood. Ashman said "Axl was a gentleman and had the good sense not to retaliate as he would have done some serious damage to Hilfiger."

Rose, who was at the club to play a surprise acoustic set with his band Guns N' Roses for actress Rosario Dawson's birthday party, filled out a police report and later dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "My good friend Tommy Hilfiger" during the band's scorching performance, which left the way beyond capacity crowd screaming for more and gasping for air well into the wee hours of the morning. Said birthday girl Dawson of Rose: "They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

RosarioDaw_Mazur.jpg

that photo.... :wub:

he does look a lot cooler than he did in 02. he just needs to shave

I dont understand why people say he needs to shave :question: I think he would look too clean and just different with no beard, I think it really fits his image

JamesStedham.

Your talking about who's ass Axl has ever kicked. Axl was a notorious brawler stemming back from his days in Indiana and during Guns early days in LA. He is a notorious hellraiser and has been since day one. I had tickets to the Philly show that was cancelled, and I was pissed, but by the same token Axl is Axl and has been the way he is since day one, you know that going in. He is real and is the last true rock star we have seen. Guns is the last truly legendary band we have known.

They are making Clerks 2. What rock did you just climb out from under?

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

once again axl is a coward

itd be ok if he was beatin up erin or stephanie, hes good at that

Ahaha.

As funny as that is, you KNOW Axl could kick the shit out of all the above :P

Well....I`m not so sure if Axl would actually take Vince,but the rest for sure!.

Get In The Ring!

RosarioDaw_Mazur.jpg

Anybody know why Hilfiger went after Axl?

Axl dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "His good friend Tommy Hilfiger" lol :D

Axl`s a funny man...

"They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

More than anyone else!

Edited by J.T

They are making Clerks 2. What rock did you just climb out from under?

Oh Jesus....I am sure that will be as good as Jersey Girl....You can't top Clerks.....it's just not one of those movies that is meant to have a sequel...I am sorry I am not as up on the IMDB as you are, my friend B)

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

once again axl is a coward

itd be ok if he was beatin up erin or stephanie, hes good at that

Ahaha.

As funny as that is, you KNOW Axl could kick the shit out of all the above :P

Well....I`m not so sure if Axl would actually take Vince,but the rest for sure!.

Get In The Ring!

RosarioDaw_Mazur.jpg

Anybody know why Hilfiger went after Axl?

Axl dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "His good friend Tommy Hilfiger" lol :D

Axl`s a funny man...

"They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

More than anyone else!

According to the article I read Axl stated he moved Tommy's girlfriends drink as to not topple it over and Tommy went psycho because Axl touched her glass......

Axl is such a BITCH!

You were there?

You witnessed it?

You know Axl?

NO

NO

NO

Shut the fuck up

If i was in a club and for no apperant reason started acting like a madman you might try and smack me but Axl is about to do a european tour - he don't need the hassle and bad publicity.

GnR have had so much good publicity of late it would be insane to court bad publicity.For all those saying that Axl a bitch or a pussy just remeber he has become level headed with age, something you little cock munchers might want to do.

For the record GOAB would have taken it to Tommy balboa style - but im not about to do what Axl is ;)

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

the funny thing is, if this was axl pickin a fight with somebody, i bet'cha green money more than half of this forum would be going, WOW maaaan, he still rocks maaan, how cooool maan, a fight yeah... *stands around looking vacant*

Just as well it was Axl and not Duff Mr Hilfiger chose to throw punches at....... Duff would get him in a death lock.....! Owch!!!................

LA

I would pay good money to see that....

Just as well it was Axl and not Duff Mr Hilfiger chose to throw punches at....... Duff would get him in a death lock.....! Owch!!!................

LA

I would pay good money to see that....

When did Duff into this anyway?