Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

Guest cherry_bomb
This is the Press Release and the photo that goes with it.

Get In The Ring!

Tommy Hilfiger was carried away by his own security people kicking and screaming after attempting to pick a fight with Guns N' Roses main man Axl Rose at The Plumm on Thursday night.

According to The Plumm owner Noel Ashman, Hilfiger who took two swings at Rose, was fortunate that he found Rose in good spirits and a forgiving mood. Ashman said "Axl was a gentleman and had the good sense not to retaliate as he would have done some serious damage to Hilfiger."

Rose, who was at the club to play a surprise acoustic set with his band Guns N' Roses for actress Rosario Dawson's birthday party, filled out a police report and later dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "My good friend Tommy Hilfiger" during the band's scorching performance, which left the way beyond capacity crowd screaming for more and gasping for air well into the wee hours of the morning. Said birthday girl Dawson of Rose: "They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

RosarioDaw_Mazur.jpg

that photo.... :wub:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Press Release and the photo that goes with it.

Get In The Ring!

Tommy Hilfiger was carried away by his own security people kicking and screaming after attempting to pick a fight with Guns N' Roses main man Axl Rose at The Plumm on Thursday night.

According to The Plumm owner Noel Ashman, Hilfiger who took two swings at Rose, was fortunate that he found Rose in good spirits and a forgiving mood. Ashman said "Axl was a gentleman and had the good sense not to retaliate as he would have done some serious damage to Hilfiger."

Rose, who was at the club to play a surprise acoustic set with his band Guns N' Roses for actress Rosario Dawson's birthday party, filled out a police report and later dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "My good friend Tommy Hilfiger" during the band's scorching performance, which left the way beyond capacity crowd screaming for more and gasping for air well into the wee hours of the morning. Said birthday girl Dawson of Rose: "They've never played all acoustic, this is history in the making, how much does this fucking man rock?!"

RosarioDaw_Mazur.jpg

that photo.... :wub:

he does look a lot cooler than he did in 02. he just needs to shave

axl filed a police report. what a tough guy

Uhhmmmm.. You must be retarded... wtf? :huh:

instead of kicking the guys ass, axl files a police report. he really is a wild man of rock :rofl-lol:

Are you 2 years old?

And that is the most awsome picture ive ever seen!! ^_^ !!!!!!!!!!!!

tommy hilfiger is a fuckin ass wipe!! i think axl did the right thing.. cool of him just laugh at stupid fuckin hilfiger... tommy hilfiger is a joke!! axl is the real deal:=)

The picture is awsome. I love Rosario Dawson. She was great in Sin City

But i don't understand why we need a press release about this incident :unsure:

Guess it's good pub for Axl...

Yeha but he talked about it it in the radio interview and some of the New York media mentioned the incident. i thought he was getting the publicity

DATE: May 19, 2006

SOURCE: KROQ

Axl Rose did an interview by telephone with KROQ Radio in L.A. this morning, where he confirmed that GNR will headline KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006, which takes place on Sept. 23 at the Hyundai Pavillion At Glen Helen.

Rose also talked about the band's four NYC shows at the Hammerstein.

"We did this NYC thing and we didn't know how it was going to go," said Rose. "It's been so much fun."

Rose also talked about his decision to play an accoustic set at a small club as part of Rosario Dawson's birthday bash Thursday night. He called it "the smartest thing I've done in at least 10 years."

Rose confirmed reports that a scuffle broke out between himself and Tommy Hilfiger.

"Yeah, he called me out. It was like insane. It was like the most surreal thing that's ever happened to me in my life,'' said Rose. It began when "I moved his girlfriend's drink so that it wouldn't spill." The feud escalated, where Rose said Hilfiger grabbed his arm.

"I haven't experienced more hatred and twisted - whatever - from a cop," Rose said. "I don't think that I've met anybody more twisted in 15 years." Rose said Kid Rock, who was nearby, remarked "Dude, I was sitting there man and I haven't seen anything more Detroit."

Link to full interview:

http://www.kroq.com/kevinandbean/sounds.html

is axl dating rosario dawson?im just wondering

DATE: May 19, 2006

SOURCE: KROQ

Axl Rose did an interview by telephone with KROQ Radio in L.A. this morning, where he confirmed that GNR will headline KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006, which takes place on Sept. 23 at the Hyundai Pavillion At Glen Helen.

Rose also talked about the band's four NYC shows at the Hammerstein.

"We did this NYC thing and we didn't know how it was going to go," said Rose. "It's been so much fun."

Rose also talked about his decision to play an accoustic set at a small club as part of Rosario Dawson's birthday bash Thursday night. He called it "the smartest thing I've done in at least 10 years."

Rose confirmed reports that a scuffle broke out between himself and Tommy Hilfiger.

"Yeah, he called me out. It was like insane. It was like the most surreal thing that's ever happened to me in my life,'' said Rose. It began when "I moved his girlfriend's drink so that it wouldn't spill." The feud escalated, where Rose said Hilfiger grabbed his arm.

"I haven't experienced more hatred and twisted - whatever - from a cop," Rose said. "I don't think that I've met anybody more twisted in 15 years." Rose said Kid Rock, who was nearby, remarked "Dude, I was sitting there man and I haven't seen anything more Detroit."

Link to full interview:

http://www.kroq.com/kevinandbean/sounds.html

is axl dating rosario dawson?im just wondering

probably not, shes not exactly the best lookin bird in the world

It's certainly a weird situation.

It's also strange that Lenny Kravitz left with Tommy - instead of staying. :huh:

Guess Lenny's name will be scratched from Axl's Christmas card list.

Next on FOX..... when Celebrities Attack!!!! :xmasssanta:

Only real rebel rockstars file police reports!! rock3

'DOES TOMMY HILFIGER WANT AN ASS KICKING?'

- Yeah maybe with Tommy but if it was me, unless Axl's got 3 muscle heads with him I guarantee I'll make him tap out.

OMFG UR SO BADASS

It's also strange that Lenny Kravitz left with Tommy - instead of staying. :huh:

Next on FOX..... when Celebrities Attack!!!! :xmasssanta:

:rolleyes: great more pub!

nah, i wouldn't worry... Lenny supports the fashion celebs, it keeps his well knowned rocka-fashion reputation and he will propbably tell Axl.." just went to take him to his car and gave him something to calm him down..." :shades:

Edited by Draa

Guest JohnUlmer

Well, Tommy is a closet homosexual (all fashion designers are gay - face it!) and he probably had an issue with Axl because of his homophobia. :lol:

But really, two days ago - no one would have any feelings one way or another about Hilfiger if he were brought up. I love how anyone who gets in a fight or says something derogatory about Axl instantly becomes a hated figure on this forum. Hilfiger jokes will be flying around for at least this entire year now.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==185531&nbc1=1

Well, Tommy is a closet homosexual (all fashion designers are gay - face it!) and he probably had an issue with Axl because of his homophobia. :lol:

But really, two days ago - no one would have any feelings one way or another about Hilfiger if he were brought up. I love how anyone who gets in a fight or says something derogatory about Axl instantly becomes a hated figure on this forum. Hilfiger jokes will be flying around for at least this entire year now.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==185531&nbc1=1

makes me respect hilfiger if anything, axls the one who got scared and filed a police report. the fashion designer is up for the fight and the rock star is a pussy, who woulda thought?

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

once again axl is a coward

itd be ok if he was beatin up erin or stephanie, hes good at that

Ouch...think about it, makes sense, whos ass has Axl kicked???Hes such as big bad ass, like most punks!