Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

axlpost10qm.jpg

axlpost23kb.jpg

here we go again axl...youll never change :P:kiss: and thats why we all love ya!!!!!!!!

indeed. :shades: rockin' pics!

front page and everything! :xmasssanta:

all publicity is good publicity. :shades:

especially when making a comeback.

Axl probably wants to increase his rep by not hitting him, Everyone already has the Bipolar, Asshole, Hit Anyone image of him. Now everyone will call him a pussy.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i just say one thing

Gin Hotel: may you please just fuck off, are you pissed cause your mama didn´t allow you to go out last night?

he might have a way of sayin shit u disagree with but theres a point somewhere in what gin hotels sayin, i mean seriously, realistically, i posted this before on this thread but if it was axl kickin' off with some guy for nothin i bet'cha green money that most of the members here would be like, cool, how rock n roll, axl's really back. he can do no wrong in most of ur guyses eyes, everyone justifies what they wanna in their own way, no matter how outlandish the act. n thats jus really wrong n boring.

stop acting like your happy axl is mature these days. HE IS A COWARD. if he had beat up hilfiger you would have all been like "yeah axl is so bad ass". just cuz he got his ass kicked you all act like he did the right thing by bein a pussy

Am I the only who thinks gin hotel is a fuckin´ idiot!?

stop acting like your happy axl is mature these days. HE IS A COWARD. if he had beat up hilfiger you would have all been like "yeah axl is so bad ass". just cuz he got his ass kicked you all act like he did the right thing by bein a pussy

No! Big fucking retarded cunt....

marina talks sense. as for the rest of you im quite happy i got a reaction out of all of axl roses boyfriends

You should be happy, you always talk about how Axl use to abuse Erin and Steph, and now when he refrains from hitting another girl..aka Tommy Hilfiger, you bitch about it.

Btw..that looks like Al Roker or whatever his name is trying to refrain Tommy :lol:

Axl's not even back for a week and he's getting in fights this rocks. Every day there's a new story about axl. Chinese democracy is goint to be huge. That securiy guard looks a lot like Al Roker.

I cant believe that Hilfiger wanted to fight about water what a fucking dick. Axl moved the water so it wouldn't spill and this guy flips. what a fag

may i just say one thing

Gin Hotel: may you please just fuck off, are you pissed cause your mama didn´t allow you to go out last night?

he might have a way of sayin shit u disagree with but theres a point somewhere in what gin hotels sayin, i mean seriously, realistically, i posted this before on this thread but if it was axl kickin' off with some guy for nothin i bet'cha green money that most of the members here would be like, cool, how rock n roll, axl's really back. he can do no wrong in most of ur guyses eyes, everyone justifies what they wanna in their own way, no matter how outlandish the act. n thats jus really wrong n boring.

No! Big fucking retarded cunt....

marina talks sense. as for the rest of you im quite happy i got a reaction out of all of axl roses boyfriends

You should be happy, you always talk about how Axl use to abuse Erin and Steph, and now when he refrains from hitting another girl..aka Tommy Hilfiger, you bitch about it.

Btw..that looks like Al Roker or whatever his name is trying to refrain Tommy :lol:

axl is the one standing behind two people. P U S S Y :rofl-lol:

I think you've demonstrated to everybody that you have the maturity and intelligence of a 9-year old kid in this thread. We've now heard your "internet tough guy" posts about 20 times in this thread. Enough already.

If you want to act like a cupcake and diss the band for no reason, please find another forum.

I think the large majority of members commend Axl for showing good judgement and maturity in taking the higher road. I'm certain he could have knocked Hilfiger's lights out if he wanted to - but he chose to take the higher road.

I think you've demonstrated to everybody that you have the maturity and intelligence of a 9-year old kid in this thread. We've now heard your "internet tough guy" posts about 20 times in this thread. Enough already.

If you want to act like a cupcake and diss the band for no reason, please find another forum.

I think the large majority of members commend Axl for showing good judgement and maturity in taking the higher road. I'm certain he could have knocked Hilfiger's lights out if he wanted to - but he chose to take the higher road.

In general, I agree. It shows maturity and restraint for Axl to duck out of fighting a homosexual fashion designer. If it was you or me, I'd say we did the right thing.

But we're talking about Axl. Are maturity and restraint the reasons anyone fell in love with Axl? Shit no. That crazy dude would dive into the audience to beat up his fans.

Axl has always talked a HUGE game over kicking people's asses. Shit, he did that whole song Get In the Ring. But I find it troubling that when it's put up or shut up time, Axl always ducks out of his fights. If you're gonna talk the talk, you should have the stones to walk the walk. Seems like Axl only has the guts to punch his fans and girlfriends.

I think "Axl Hands Tommy Hilfiger His Ass" makes a much better headline than "Axl Runs to Cops for Protection from Gay Fashion Designer." This is Axl Rose we're talking about. AXL FUCKING ROSE, MAN.

shut the fuck up, captain save-a-hoe. :rolleyes: hater.

on a side note, bumble has told me in an e-mail that "for now" he's not gonna record for chinese democracy, and richard has told another fan that they will record with him, i hope it happens. he's talented and cool as fuck.

I think the large majority of members commend Axl for showing good judgement and maturity in taking the higher road. I'm certain he could have knocked Hilfiger's light out if he wanted to - but he chose to take the higher road.

In general, I agree. It shows maturity and restraint for Axl to duck out of fighting a homosexual fashion designer. If it was you or me, I'd say we did the right thing.

But we're talking about Axl. Are maturity and restraint the reasons anyone fell in love with Axl? Shit no. That crazy dude would dive into the audience to beat up his fans.

Axl has always talked a HUGE game over kicking people's asses. Shit, he did that whole song Get In the Ring. But I find it troubling that when it's put up or shut up time, Axl always ducks out of his fights. If you're gonna talk the talk, you should have the stones to walk the walk. Seems like Axl only has the guts to punch his fans and girlfriends.

I think "Axl Hands Tommy Hilfiger His Ass" makes a much better headline than "Axl Runs to Cops for Protection from Gay Fashion Designer." This is Axl Rose we're talking about. AXL FUCKING ROSE, MAN.

Well i'm glad finally Axl understood the meaning of the word civilized, and that you don't have to be an animal just to have recognition as a rock-star. :rolleyes:

According to The Plumm owner Noel Ashman, Hilfiger who took two swings at Rose, was fortunate that he found Rose in good spirits and a forgiving mood. Ashman said "Axl was a gentleman and had the good sense not to retaliate as he would have done some serious damage to Hilfiger."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swinging pig Tommy Hilfucker :rofl-lol:

Axl would of broke that frail old man's face if he had hit him and Axl knew this hence why he didn't bother. I mean Axl is just about to start doing gigs all over the world and he doesn't want a murder case hanging over his head.

... But we're talking about Axl. Are maturity and restraint the reasons anyone fell in love with Axl? Shit no. That crazy dude would dive into the audience to beat up his fans.

Axl has always talked a HUGE game over kicking people's asses. Shit, he did that whole song Get In the Ring. But I find it troubling that when it's put up or shut up time, Axl always ducks out of his fights. If you're gonna talk the talk, you should have the stones to walk the walk. Seems like Axl only has the guts to punch his fans and girlfriends...

Most people are GNR fans for the music - not based on how many people Axl can threaten and beat up in his personal life. And one of the attributes many of us admired about Axl is how he - along with his music - evolves and matures from album to album.

You seem to be stuck in the early 1990s - or else you're a young kid (at least in maturity) who thinks randomly punching out people is somehow cool. :monkey:

Any adult would know, understand and respect Axl for showing restraint in this situation. What purpose would it serve for him to beat up a small-framed fashion designer at a club? All it would do is potentially create more unwanted lawsuits and possibly jetisson his attention away from the album and tour that we've all been waiting for.

Get a grip dude. This is the real world.

... But we're talking about Axl. Are maturity and restraint the reasons anyone fell in love with Axl? Shit no. That crazy dude would dive into the audience to beat up his fans.

Axl has always talked a HUGE game over kicking people's asses. Shit, he did that whole song Get In the Ring. But I find it troubling that when it's put up or shut up time, Axl always ducks out of his fights. If you're gonna talk the talk, you should have the stones to walk the walk. Seems like Axl only has the guts to punch his fans and girlfriends...

Most people are GNR fans for the music - not based on how many people Axl can threaten and beat up in his personal life. And one of the attributes many of us admired about Axl is how he - along with his music - evolves and matures from album to album.

You seem to be stuck in the early 1990s - or else you're a young kid (at least in maturity) who thinks randomly punching out people is somehow cool. :monkey:

Any adult would know, understand and respect Axl for showing restraint in this situation. What purpose would it serve for him to beat up a small-framed fashion designer at a club? All it would do is potentially create more unwanted lawsuits and possibly jetisson his attention away from the album and tour that we've all been waiting for.

Yes exactly. Axl seems really cool and chilled nowadays, which is good for the fans.

Don't worry maddy, some people dont get maturity and growing wiser aswell as not getting crap publicity before a european tour after GnR have gone to such efforts to get things off to a good start ;)

Just flipping through TV this afternoon and heard the name Axl mentioned. Turns out on Fox News had the story about the Axl and Hilfiger thing. It really kinda pissed me off. They kept going on about Axl Rose? Who is he? He fell of the face of the planet. Also how he ss a pussy for not retaliating. They even said something to the extent of how can you respect Axl when he is getting beaten up by men twice his age...The anchor woman then went on to call GnR cheasy. Thats the news media for ya...