Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... But we're talking about Axl. Are maturity and restraint the reasons anyone fell in love with Axl? Shit no. That crazy dude would dive into the audience to beat up his fans.

Axl has always talked a HUGE game over kicking people's asses. Shit, he did that whole song Get In the Ring. But I find it troubling that when it's put up or shut up time, Axl always ducks out of his fights. If you're gonna talk the talk, you should have the stones to walk the walk. Seems like Axl only has the guts to punch his fans and girlfriends...

Most people are GNR fans for the music - not based on how many people Axl can threaten and beat up in his personal life. And one of the attributes many of us admired about Axl is how he - along with his music - evolves and matures from album to album.

You seem to be stuck in the early 1990s - or else you're a young kid (at least in maturity) who thinks randomly punching out people is somehow cool. :monkey:

Any adult would know, understand and respect Axl for showing restraint in this situation. What purpose would it serve for him to beat up a small-framed fashion designer at a club? All it would do is potentially create more unwanted lawsuits and possibly jetisson his attention away from the album and tour that we've all been waiting for.

Get a grip dude. This is the real world.

Yes exactly. Axl seems really cool and chilled nowadays, which is good for the fans.

Which is the very reason why I want to know the name of his therapist. I have serious anger issues myself!!!

want a bigger joke? My excite home page has the article with the pic of axl from the 98 airport arrest... It's hard to take any news article seriously, when you know they are not doing their homework... asses...

You are the kind of guys who would go fight with someone whom you know is much weaker than you........

You mean like a girl? Like Stephanie Seymore? Or maybe like some dumb schlub fan with a camera?

So what if Axl's a pussy.

I :heart: Pussy.

At least he's not a dickhead like Hilfiger.

I :scared: Dick.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Axl has earned every bit of grief he gets...no need to feel sorry for him. It's his actions that cause people to view him the way they do.

Truth.

Does this mean Axl is a Democrat (most of you won't get this)?

hahahaha...

Axl's back!!

i hope they do one of those MTV specials on this like they did on the Axl vs. Vince feud back in like '90 or so... that was hilarious when they went around to random people on the streets and asked them who they think would win a fight between Axl and Vince and everybody said Axl...

that was way before Axl's street credibility was tarnished forever by that fucker Kurt Cobain. R.I.P. and his bitchass wife Courtney Love...

hey... if anything, I think this shows how tough Axl is to stand up to the belligerent opponent and yet resist punching back... if anything, it shows more guts to do that then to throw wild fists everywhere.

I KNOW I AM NEW AND HAVE NOT COMMENTED BEFORE, BUT LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT... AXL HAS WAITED 10 + YRS TO GET BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT AND TO HAVE HIS CURRENT REPUTATION BE ALTERED BY SOME CHILDISH BRAWL IS REDICULOUS... AND FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIS PERFORMANCE OVER THE WEEKEND.. YOU TELL ME WHAT 40+ YR OLD MAN CAN STILL RIP IT UP LIKE THAT......

I KNOW I AM NEW AND HAVE NOT COMMENTED BEFORE, BUT LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT... AXL HAS WAITED 10 + YRS TO GET BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT AND TO HAVE HIS CURRENT REPUTATION BE ALTERED BY SOME CHILDISH BRAWL IS REDICULOUS... AND FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIS PERFORMANCE OVER THE WEEKEND.. YOU TELL ME WHAT 40+ YR OLD MAN CAN STILL RIP IT UP LIKE THAT......

Two words:Rolling Stones! They still ROCK! those bastards! Still climbing up trees an' falling right out an' all that shit ! See the guy move on tage it's like his got an electric cable up his ass! Aren't they like fossils or something?! I believe Bill will get better if he hangs in there! It s kind of like doing it all over again but he 'll pull it alright! As of his last performence I can't tell wasnt' there! However I hear he rocked too an' that s all that counts!

from these pictures...

http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/website/pmc...x?Event_Id=5710

i'd say Axl Rose came out on top no matter how you look at it...

is it just me or does it look like the birthday girl was getting a little fresh on Mr. William Bailey?

quite obvious.

What a birthday present though

Have Axl sing at your party a once in a life time opportunity

and then get with him later.

Edited by Axl-rocks

well said, but i must say, axl is, was, and will ever be the greatest front man ever. at 20, 30, 40, and 70, barnone.

Axl did the best he could have done, he was very smart.

If he had fought T.H. back now he would be bashed to death because he´s a bad ass, he faught a man who is almost 60... :rolleyes: .

That action talks nothing but GOOD about him,very smart. And some of you talk shit like Axl is a pussy, he should have kicked Tommy´s ass ... :rolleyes: . Grow up you kids!

NOW, PLEASE PUSH YOUR caps lock button :)

did hilfiger land a punch on axl? going by what i was reading he never caught him, id think if he landed a punch then axl may have been more tempted to thump him, although that first picture looks like axl wants to kill him :rofl-lol:

I dunno! Because one of the articles says H just smacked him and stuff but another article said HF got in some "good punches". Which I hope not.. poor Axl. He just tries to go out to a party and enjoy himself and shit always has to happen. :question:

I'm so happy he didn't kill the dude though (YEAH WE ALL KNOW HE COULD OF GUYS). If he had punched him he would of been thrown out too! And then he wouldn't of been able to perform for his friend at the party. Plus a bunch of other reasons you beautiful people have already mentioned...

Axl is fuckin' awesome. :shades: