Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

Guest RonMexico82

There is a greater chance of Axl being beaten to a pulp by Tommy Hilfigers horse face daughter and her fat friend than by Tommy himself.

If Tommy Hilfiger started with me in a club I would be too busy laughing in his face to hit the bastard.

Lets face it, if Axl kicked his ass, which he would, Tommy would probably end up in hospital, axl would be in jail, the tour would be off and Guns n Roses would be officially dead in the water.

For once Mr Rose did the right thing.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a greater chance of Axl being beaten to a pulp by Tommy Hilfigers horse face daughter and her fat friend than by Tommy himself.

If Tommy Hilfiger started with me in a club I would be too busy laughing in his face to hit the bastard.

Lets face it, if Axl kicked his ass, which he would, Tommy would probably end up in hospital, axl would be in jail, the tour would be off and Guns n Roses would be officially dead in the water.

For once Mr Rose did the right thing.

Indeed

axlpost10qm.jpg

axlpost23kb.jpg

here we go again axl...youll never change :P:kiss: and thats why we all love ya!!!!!!!!

What do you mean he wouldnt change?

He did it right infront of the camera!

:P

Look at his Jacket.

Hahaha.

One is black and the other immediately is dark brown.

Wow.

The Media has some nice techniques.

LOL, awesome pics.

Okay, Tommy threw 2 punches and judging by the results they either: 1) completely missed the mark, or 2) hit and had the effect of a powder puff. :lol: I don't know which one is more embarassing.

tommy is teh ninja!!! seriously why is he doing a judo chop?

I'm glad Axl didn't fight back cause honestly If fell that Axl would of got his ass handed to him.

I also find it ironic that the two men fighting were also both accused of being racist.

If Axl fought back, Hilfiger would of knocked his ass out. GnR fans would all cry and Chinese Democracy would never come out because Axl would go back to recluse mode.

:rofl-lol:

axl could smack that fool up and you know it :rolleyes:

I stand by my statement and think Axl would of got his ass kicked brutally.

I know Axl has been taking "Kick-boxing" classes recently but Tommy Hilfiger is just fuckin' nutty. He would of Judo-chopped Axl and knocked his nose off. Then he would kick Axl's balls inside of him and slap his face off. Axl is now a "Pussy". Not that it's a bad thing. But Axl is the guy that went crazy and cried and ran out of a club because of he lost a "eye contact" (or something like that). Look up that story. Axl probaly shit his pants when he seen Hilfiger going crazy at him. If it wasn't for the security guards "Uncle Axl" would of had two black eyes and a fat lip. Him being a pussy is just a transfomation. Instead of kicking fans out of gigs by jumping of the stage at them, now he's just going to ask nicely and say "please". Take a look at the lsit of fights Axl has backed down from and add my name to the list. C'mon Axl me and you ;) ...

I'm not insulting him and beleive his choice is good for the music. THe album will come out and Axl won't behind bars.

For all we know this could of been a publicity stunt. I expect more to come...

All for promotion of Chinese Democracy and Hilfiger's fashion line.

:rolleyes: Looking back I can see that this is a waste of words and Axl could of taking out that 99 year old racist hooray for tolerance!. Or "bi" cause he has a women (the one Axl moved the drink from). The judo chop mad little impact and I wish Axl did fight him. I wish he did and he got jail time (one night) that's the kind of publicity I want for the CD. I want Axl to be B.A (Badass-- go look up Dane Cook) or B.A.M.F ( a bad ass mother fucker). GET IN THE RING MOTHER-FUCKER rock2

I'd like to hear what they said EXACTLY before I email those shower of Nazi fuckheads.

WORST NEWS STATION ON THE PLANET.

I'd rather watch a news station in North Korea than watch Fox News.

"Nazi???" That's just going too far. Instead of being objective, you guys go way off the deep end and make gross over-generalizations about stations. Look, I'll admit right now, Fox News is biased to the right without question, but to label them "Nazis" is absurd. It looks like they totally messed this story up and they should be held accountable, but Axl's past behavior doesn't help the situation of the media (all of the media) putting him in a negative light. They should definitely apologize and get the story right, but that label is ridiculous and downplays the real Nazi regime of the 30s and 40s.

Shut the hell up, I'm a third year media studies student @ university...The word "Nazi" fits fox news perfectly

I'm glad Axl didn't fight back cause honestly If fell that Axl would of got his ass handed to him.

I also find it ironic that the two men fighting were also both accused of being racist.

If Axl fought back, Hilfiger would of knocked his ass out. GnR fans would all cry and Chinese Democracy would never come out because Axl would go back to recluse mode.

I know Axl has been taking "Kick-boxing" classes recently but Tommy Hilfiger is just fuckin' nutty. He would of Judo-chopped Axl and knocked his nose off. Then he would kick Axl's balls inside of him and slap his face off. Axl is now a "Pussy". Not that it's a bad thing. But Axl is the guy that went crazy and cried and ran out of a club because of he lost a "eye contact" (or something like that). Look up that story. Axl probaly shit his pants when he seen Hilfiger going crazy at him. If it wasn't for the security guards "Uncle Axl" would of had two black eyes and a fat lip. Him being a pussy is just a transfomation. Instead of kicking fans out of gigs by jumping of the stage at them, now he's just going to ask nicely and say "please". Take a look at the lsit of fights Axl has backed down from and add my name to the list. C'mon Axl me and you ;) ...

I'm not insulting him and beleive his choice is good for the music. THe album will come out and Axl won't behind bars.

:rolleyes: Looking back I can see that this is a waste of words and Axl could of taking out that 99 year old racist hooray for tolerance!. Or "bi" cause he has a women (the one Axl moved the drink from). The judo chop mad little impact and I wish Axl did fight him. I wish he did and he got jail time (one night) that's the kind of publicity I want for the CD. I want Axl to be B.A (Badass-- go look up Dane Cook) or B.A.M.F ( a bad ass mother fucker). GET IN THE RING MOTHER-FUCKER rock2

you're a sad fuck, you know that right? but then again, like with the fox report, it's the opinion of idiots so it doesn't mean anything...

Well, Tommy is a closet homosexual (all fashion designers are gay - face it!)

I agree with you on Hilfiger being in the closet, but I can def. prove you wrong on the ignorant statement that you followed up with.

Ok...didn't this happen at Rosario Dawson's party? Where fuckloads of journalists and celebs were? I know Axl's been photographed bounding towards Tommy, but, really, do you think it would've looked cool to kick his head in whilst being the performer at Rosario's party? I mean, everyone's lookin gup to him and having a great time. Next minute, they turn around and Tommy's slipped into a coma or summat--and it's all Axl's fault. Not cool. <_<

Ok...didn't this happen at Rosario Dawson's party? Where fuckloads of journalists and celebs were? I know Axl's been photographed bounding towards Tommy, but, really, do you think it would've looked cool to kick his head in whilst being the performer at Rosario's party? I mean, everyone's lookin gup to him and having a great time. Next minute, they turn around and Tommy's slipped into a coma or summat--and it's all Axl's fault. Not cool. <_<

excactly. and this is probably the reason, along with the fact that axl took the higher road and is the bigger and better man. i can't believe all the childish ignorance i'm reading in this thread.

:rolleyes: Looking back I can see that this is a waste of words and Axl could of taking out that 99 year old racist hooray for tolerance&#33;. Or "bi" cause he has a women (the one Axl moved the drink from). The judo chop mad little impact and I wish Axl did fight him. I wish he did and he got jail time (one night) that's the kind of publicity I want for the CD. I want Axl to be B.A (Badass-- go look up Dane Cook) or B.A.M.F ( a bad ass mother fucker). GET IN THE RING MOTHER-FUCKER rock2

Dude fuck u! How can u honestly say that that designer hooray for tolerance&#33; could have kicked AXL ass? Your a joke bro!

According to Sanctuary Records, Tommy Hilfiger tried throwing a few punches at Axl at a party last night in New yOrk for Rosario dawson. There's more information about this at countrystandardtime.com/standardtime.html.

Sounds like Axl kept his cool!

this topic was already made from someone else who was actualy there from the forum, and axl didnt keep his cool he threw his own punches but was not kicked out unlike tommy hilfiger who threw the first punch.

In Dublin, we have an unwritten rule, never touch another mans drink, ive seen blokes getting glassed coz of this

was just making a point about moving other peoples drinks, i mean dublin comes nowhere to new yorks violence

The morons who are talking crap at Axl because he did not kick the ass off a senior fragile hooray for tolerance&#33; are missing the point completely.....as always.

You are the kind of guys who would go fight with someone whom you know is much weaker than you........your kind is the reason this world is screwed up boys.

Anyone who would hit that Tommy fag would beat him into a coma, just look at his recent pics man. I definitely would not have hit him because I am about twice as large as he is :xmasschef2:

:rolleyes: Looking back I can see that this is a waste of words and Axl could of taking out that 99 year old racist hooray for tolerance&#33;. Or "bi" cause he has a women (the one Axl moved the drink from). The judo chop mad little impact and I wish Axl did fight him. I wish he did and he got jail time (one night) that's the kind of publicity I want for the CD. I want Axl to be B.A (Badass-- go look up Dane Cook) or B.A.M.F ( a bad ass mother fucker). GET IN THE RING MOTHER-FUCKER rock2

Dude fuck u! How can u honestly say that that designer hooray for tolerance&#33; could have kicked AXL ass? Your a joke bro!

If you were educated enough to read the full thing you would have read the part where I changed my mind and said Axl would of won.

I'm a joke you say?

Well, you my friend, are a "Previously Used Ass-Wipe"

:xmasschef2:

"Shut the hell up, I'm a third year media studies student @ university...The word "Nazi" fits fox news perfectly"

Hmmm...Last time I checked, I was also a third year student at an elite university in an honors program, so you can stop believing that you what you say is the absolute truth. Nazi is defined as "an adherent or advocate of policies characteristic of Nazism; a fascist." Just because Fox is biased to the right does not mean they are fascist or Nazi; they do not go nearly as far to the right as many real Nazis do, and backing up an argument with evidence that they do would be nearly impossible. CNN and most of the other major news stations are just as left-wing biased as Fox is right-wing biased, so don't think that Fox News is somehow completely different than the other stations out there. I already admitted that it is in fact biased to the right, but since when does that make it a "Nazi" station? So big deal, they lean their broadcasts to the right, yet they still somehow remain the most watched station in the U.S. That does not make them Nazis and certainly does not force you to watch them. I'll say again, this story was poorly portrayed and they should revise it and apologize, but Nazi is going way too far. Tell that to someone who survived a Nazi concentration camp and see what he says to you.

Edited by gunsnaxls