Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is SOOO funny LOL almost everybodys sayin what everyone elses sayin, like a mile long row of people all goin down on each other. last time i seen this kinda mass consensus was a nuremburg rally lol

Tommy's designer (fisti)cuffs

Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger says he's proud of standing up for himself after a nightclub fistfight with rocker Axl Rose, in which the diminutive designer found himself thrown in a heap on the sidewalk.

The News' Jeffrey Slonim, an eyewitness, said Hilfiger "was slugging as hard as he could with bouncers for about five minutes" before security at the Plumm on W. 14th St. evicted him around 12:25 a.m. yesterday.

The fight started after Rose tried to move the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend, Dee Ocleppo, which he thought was in the way.

According to a source: "She was sitting next to Tommy, and Axl may have jostled her a little. Tommy put his hand out, Axl grabbed Tommy's arm and pushed it hard, and Tommy came back with a fist."

And it was on!

Rose, who was slated to perform with his current Guns N' Roses lineup, was not removed from the club. A witness says: "After Tommy was thrown out, his shirt was open and he was so agitated he hurried off to his limo."

A female friend who followed him into the car reported: "He said he felt good about it because he stood up for himself."

Lenny Kravitz, who was attending Rosario Dawson's birthday party at the club, was overheard telling Rose: "It's a good thing you didn't punch back, you would have taken his head off!"

Other celebs through the door that night included Mickey Rourke, Kid Rock, Peter Beard, Molly Simms, Wentworth Miller, Ann Dexter Jones, Lydia Hearst and Damon Dash.

Rose seemed energized by the fight, even dedicating a song to his sparring partner. "This one goes down for my friend Tommy Hilfiger," he said as he took the stage, with what appeared to be a red mark under one eye. "It's called 'You're Crazy.'"

Hilfiger's spokeswoman had no comment yesterday.

Link

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

he does look a lot cooler than he did in 02. he just needs to shave

Oh no, Axl has a pretty pinkish skin, and together with the red hair, it would make him look like the bloated guy from 2002 again. The beard gives him more character AND a longer/thinner face

Axl is such a BITCH!

saids the nerd behind the computer!

i'm in such a shit mood!

i'm gonna go cause some trouble! i never fuckin learn!

I think Axl was a little shocked at how Tommy H. reacted. Here's this drunk ass guy he doesn't know acting like a fool and trying to go heels with Axl over a drink. Total bullshit. Axl knew if he wanted to kick his ass he could have done so. But to what benefit? Going to jail for the night would not help Axl. It would bring him bad publicity. He knows he does not want that. It's not worth it. Axl got the best of him by being wise and letting T.H.'s own security haul him out screaming like a virgin. Good. I hope he realizes what an ass he made of himself. Now, if Axl catches him in a dark alley sometime, the gloves will be off!

Whos ass has Axl ever kicked??

Axl is such a BITCH!

saids the nerd behind the computer!

i'm in such a shit mood!

i'm gonna go cause some trouble! i never fuckin learn!

I think Axl was a little shocked at how Tommy H. reacted. Here's this drunk ass guy he doesn't know acting like a fool and trying to go heels with Axl over a drink. Total bullshit. Axl knew if he wanted to kick his ass he could have done so. But to what benefit? Going to jail for the night would not help Axl. It would bring him bad publicity. He knows he does not want that. It's not worth it. Axl got the best of him by being wise and letting T.H.'s own security haul him out screaming like a virgin. Good. I hope he realizes what an ass he made of himself. Now, if Axl catches him in a dark alley sometime, the gloves will be off!Dont you think that would have made big headlines if it had ever happened?

Whos ass has Axl ever kicked??

nobodys http://www.gawker.com/news/axl-rose/

Edited by gin_hotel

stop acting like your happy axl is mature these days. HE IS A COWARD. if he had beat up hilfiger you would have all been like "yeah axl is so bad ass". just cuz he got his ass kicked you all act like he did the right thing by bein a pussy

stop acting like your happy axl is mature these days. HE IS A COWARD. if he had beat up hilfiger you would have all been like "yeah axl is so bad ass". just cuz he got his ass kicked you all act like he did the right thing by bein a pussy

He's a coward and your a wanker - happy now ;)

Why should Axl have wasted his time on Hilfiger? If he fought back, he probably would have been arrested.

may i just say one thing

Gin Hotel: may you please just fuck off, are you pissed cause your mama didn´t allow you to go out last night?

he might have a way of sayin shit u disagree with but theres a point somewhere in what gin hotels sayin, i mean seriously, realistically, i posted this before on this thread but if it was axl kickin' off with some guy for nothin i bet'cha green money that most of the members here would be like, cool, how rock n roll, axl's really back. he can do no wrong in most of ur guyses eyes, everyone justifies what they wanna in their own way, no matter how outlandish the act. n thats jus really wrong n boring.

looks like axl shoved that punk first but still got to stay.

glad the fag got kicked out hahahaha

Well..if the above article is more accurate..Im glad that Axl diddnt just stand back like a little girl..and gave that bitch some fist time...

J.Walker

of course the clubs gonna blame Tommy, after all, they were gettin a good nights publicity out of the Ax-man

Am I the only who thinks gin hotel is a fuckin´ idiot!?

Am I the only who thinks gin hotel is a fuckin´ idiot!?

No! Big fucking retarded cunt....

notice how rosario dawson keeps sayin they never played all accoustic? yes they did! CBGBs that one time! maybe she means this incarnation of the band. maybe we should get some of the pedantic forum members in here to yell at her to remind her that "it's the same baaaannnd"