Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just flipping through TV this afternoon and heard the name Axl mentioned. Turns out on Fox News had the story about the Axl and Hilfiger thing. It really kinda pissed me off. They kept going on about Axl Rose? Who is he? He fell of the face of the planet. Also how he ss a pussy for not retaliating. They even said something to the extent of how can you respect Axl when he is getting beaten up by men twice his age...The anchor woman then went on to call GnR cheasy. Thats the news media for ya...

I can't believe it??!!!

Instead of congratulating Axl and his good manners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Crappy television........

Guest cherry_bomb

bastards.

axl will never win the media, and i doubt he wants to anyway. what does it matter anyway, they'll never sway gnr fans devotion, so i say fuck 'em.

tommy is teh ninja!!! seriously why is he doing a judo chop?

I'm glad Axl didn't fight back cause honestly If fell that Axl would of got his ass handed to him.

I also find it ironic that the two men fighting were also both accused of being racist.

If Axl fought back, Hilfiger would of knocked his ass out. GnR fans would all cry and Chinese Democracy would never come out because Axl would go back to recluse mode.

Just flipping through TV this afternoon and heard the name Axl mentioned. Turns out Fox News had the story about the Axl and Hilfiger thing. It really kinda pissed me off. They kept going on about Axl Rose? Who is he? He fell of the face of the planet. Also how he is a pussy for not retaliating. They even said something to the extent of how can you respect Axl when he is getting beaten up by men twice his age...The anchor woman then went on to call GnR cheesy. Thats the news media for ya...

Edited by metalgod

Just flipping through TV this afternoon and heard the name Axl mentioned. Turns out on Fox News had the story about the Axl and Hilfiger thing. It really kinda pissed me off. They kept going on about Axl Rose? Who is he? He fell of the face of the planet. Also how he ss a pussy for not retaliating. They even said something to the extent of how can you respect Axl when he is getting beaten up by men twice his age...The anchor woman then went on to call GnR cheasy. Thats the news media for ya...

For one thing, the news needs to get their shit together. Axl never got beat on by that hooray for tolerance!. Plus, maybe they need to see that Axl isn't "dropped off the face of the planet" anymore. Dumbfucks.

On top of that, if he would've retaliated they would've said he was beating on old men. Axl can never win either way when it comes to the news. Damn do they need REPORT the news rather than raping it with their opions. You know what, FUCK THEM.

For one thing, the news needs to get their shit together. Axl never got beat on by that hooray for tolerance!. Plus, maybe they need to see that Axl isn't "dropped off the face of the planet" anymore. Dumbfucks.

On top of that, if he would've retaliated they would've said he was beating on old men. Axl can never win either way when it comes to the news. Damn do they need REPORT the news rather than raping it with their opions. You know what, FUCK THEM.

Well said. :)

Well said. :)

Thank you! That's the first time someone has had a good comment on my post. I feel special! :wub: ... :rofl-lol:

Fox news?

isn't that a kiddie news channel

I mean i dont really care who beat up who (good acdc song there) but seeing as you people do, I wouldn't worry about it,

fox news as got the repetition of being the simpleton channel, well at least over here it does

anyway why does it matter?

Edited by Mr Estranged

Just flipping through TV this afternoon and heard the name Axl mentioned. Turns out Fox News had the story about the Axl and Hilfiger thing. It really kinda pissed me off. They kept going on about Axl Rose? Who is he? He fell of the face of the planet. Also how he is a pussy for not retaliating. They even said something to the extent of how can you respect Axl when he is getting beaten up by men twice his age...The anchor woman then went on to call GnR cheesy. Thats the news media for ya...

Right, so Tommy Hilfiger is 88. :rolleyes: They should get their facts together before they report them.

Fox news?

isn't that a kiddie news channel

I mean i dont really care who beat up who (good acdc song there) but seeing as you people do, I wouldn't worry about it,

fox news as got the repetition of being the simpleton channel, well at least over here it does

anyway why does it matter?

Damn straight. No one takes Fox News seriously..it's a totally nothing channel - everytime i flick past it they seem to be showing 'Fox Weather'... :rolleyes::P

Guest RonMexico82

I'd like to hear what they said EXACTLY before I email those shower of Nazi fuckheads.

WORST NEWS STATION ON THE PLANET.

I'd rather watch a news station in North Korea than watch Fox News.

tommy is teh ninja!!! seriously why is he doing a judo chop?

I'm glad Axl didn't fight back cause honestly If fell that Axl would of got his ass handed to him.

I also find it ironic that the two men fighting were also both accused of being racist.

If Axl fought back, Hilfiger would of knocked his ass out. GnR fans would all cry and Chinese Democracy would never come out because Axl would go back to recluse mode.

:rofl-lol:

axl could smack that fool up and you know it :rolleyes:

I doubt someone on Fox News called Axl a "pussy" for not retaliating. Your post sounds like an exaggeration, one which I will not take seriously.

You are correct, they did not call Axl a pussy. There are no quotes in my post if you notice. I was just trying to give a general summary of how they made Axl look. They did not just come out and attack Axl directly as being a coward but if you happen to see it replayed on FN I'm sure you will see what I mean.

I'd like to hear what they said EXACTLY before I email those shower of Nazi fuckheads.

WORST NEWS STATION ON THE PLANET.

I'd rather watch a news station in North Korea than watch Fox News.

"Nazi???" That's just going too far. Instead of being objective, you guys go way off the deep end and make gross over-generalizations about stations. Look, I'll admit right now, Fox News is biased to the right without question, but to label them "Nazis" is absurd. It looks like they totally messed this story up and they should be held accountable, but Axl's past behavior doesn't help the situation of the media (all of the media) putting him in a negative light. They should definitely apologize and get the story right, but that label is ridiculous and downplays the real Nazi regime of the 30s and 40s.