I guess us europians aren't good enough for our board!

Axl_morris

Well I wish to put forward my complaint, as now when I veiw mygnrforum I have to scrowl down ever so slighty to open the discussion and news page. Where as before there was never a need to scrowl.

I believe this is taylored for the NYC.

Are you taking the piss? :huh:

Well I wish to put forward my complaint, as now when I veiw mygnrforum I have to scrowl down ever so slighty to open the discussion and news page. Where as before there was never a need to scrowl.

Are you taking the piss? :huh:

No, I was actually taking a ####. I'm back now.

omg.. :o do you have to scrowl down?? wow.. lets protest against scrowling!!! who are with me??? :o

no im just kiddin' :P

but I didn't get completely what we were talkin about here!? :unsure:

the NY shows have their own boards, so what?? it doesn't have anything to do with the people that live there... it has to do with Axl Rose!!

Axl_morris, you're making a fool of yourself. The reason they are only NYC gig sections so far is because there has only been NYC gigs so far. Admin told me yesterday that similar sections would be made for other gigs when the dates come closer.

:rolleyes:

Instead of having houndreds of missplaced topics all over the place. You are complaining that when the showes are on that there are topics to each of them.

Don't worry. I'll bet there will be a RIR one.

Maybe not for every concert.

I don't know if you noticed. But something is actually happening to GNR. and since this is a rare occation. So is the messurements.

Don't jump infront of a train for this ;)

If you make a bookmark dircetly to the news section you don't need to scroll