Fortus/Finck Beautiful

DaneisKing1389

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think Finck can play like that? Fuck no, its Fortus.

That's what I thought, but Finck really changed his look from 2002.

Yeah, he looks so much cooler now. But he still makes silly faces when he plays.

Im listening to this solo now and its really sweet, these guys doo a really fucking good job together! rock1

Edited by sweetness

Yeah, I would never guess that it's the same guy. Fortus there reminds me more of Finck in 2002 than Finck. ANd I actually like the sound of Finck better than the sound of Fortus in that particular solo. It reminds quite a bit of Slash.

Finck has a better tone on his guitar than Slash ever did, in my humble opinion. I think it rocks. rock4

Yeah, I would never guess that it's the same guy. Fortus there reminds me more of Finck in 2002 than Finck. ANd I actually like the sound of Finck better than the sound of Fortus in that particular solo. It reminds quite a bit of Slash.

Finck has a better tone on his guitar than Slash ever did, in my humble opinion. I think it rocks. rock4

but it sounds just like anybody else's Les Paul :no:

I wouldnt say that, but it sounded great.

yeah blah blah finck n fortus are gods and slash is the worst guitar player of the history...stupid fagg :fuckyou:

back to the topic, real cool solo, but the most emotive solo was THAL´s Dont cry

It sounds good but then when you realize they're covering an XTina song it makes your stomach wrench. It just bothers me that they're covering a song like that. It's just not cool in my books and frankly it is embarrassing. Captain A needs to tell them to pick another song and he needs to tell Bumble to lose the foot guitar.

Slash was a lazy player and he never really looked like he was enjoying the music he was making. He looks like he chose the guitar to look cool and score chicks and make $$$

It sounds good but then when you realize they're covering an XTina song it makes your stomach wrench. It just bothers me that they're covering a song like that. It's just not cool in my books and frankly it is embarrassing. Captain A needs to tell them to pick another song and he needs to tell Bumble to lose the foot guitar.

Slash was a lazy player and he never really looked like he was enjoying the music he was making. He looks like he chose the guitar to look cool and score chicks and make $$$

How can You say that ? Slash, lazy ? You think that palyin' music is only job for him ? You're crazy, You're fuckin' crazy :)

The difference between them and a partnership like slash n gilby, is that they love their overdriven guitars.

Like 'wild horses', or something like that in the '92 tour onwards, slash n gilby would have played something like that clean - gets a bit messy otherwise, but still great performance/partnership from Fink n Fortus.

How can You say that ? Slash, lazy ? You think that palyin' music is only job for him ? You're crazy, You're fuckin' crazy :)

sorry, but this version is pretty lame....slash would interpret it so much better <_<

Dumbest post ever.