AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

the Icelandic papers all say that Axl have attacked the woman and then bit the hotel security guy and now are everybody like when they see me, hey man... you heard what your friend Axl did this time!?! he attacked a woman, what kind of shithead is he? and I try to explain and they are like yeah, and why do you know better than the papers? or ah, always tryin' to make Axl Rose look like the good guy.

I just hate this crap, it's not true that he actually attacked the woman is it? I mean... all this "fight" was in words only until he bit the security guy, right?

it aint true axl whould never hurt beta

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Icelandic papers all say that Axl have attacked the woman and then bit the hotel security guy and now are everybody like when they see me, hey man... you heard what your friend Axl did this time!?! he attacked a woman, what kind of shithead is he? and I try to explain and they are like yeah, and why do you know better than the papers? or ah, always tryin' to make Axl Rose look like the good guy.

I just hate this crap, it's not true that he actually attacked the woman is it? I mean... all this "fight" was in words only until he bit the security guy, right?

Just like he wouldnt hurt his only one true love Stephanie Seymour, right?

Is beta like his grandmother?

who ever saw poor steph in bandages and bruised up? some say she hit him, is that ok?

Is beta like his grandmother?

who ever saw poor steph in bandages and bruised up? some say she hit him, is that ok?

:sleeper:

This type of thing happens every Saturday night. It's nothing special. A good night goes wrong. Everyone has at least seen it happen. It's just this time it was Axl Rose. Jack Daniels is best drunk in a padded cell.

Hey,

I just heard that NOW Axl got drunk when he was released, and this time he punched an old lady in the face, pushed a 4 year old kid down a flight of stairs, and soddomized an elderly gentleman with a sharpened crucifix!

Man, I'm so glad the old Axl is back! rock3

Hey,

I just heard that NOW Axl got drunk when he was released, and this time he punched an old lady in the face, pushed a 4 year old kid down a flight of stairs, and soddomized an elderly gentleman with a sharpened crucifix!

Man, I'm so glad the old Axl is back! rock3

I just was at that same bar. And he just bite me on my arm because he though the drink i paid for with my own money too give too him had too much ice in it.I said i'll have it and buy you other one.But Axl said fuck you bitch it's too fucken late and bite my arm. And then he dump the drink on my head. And starting putting my hair. Sameone must of called the cops. Because right now the cop trying to get me too press changes. I gruess because I'm bleeding and all. I told me no.Oh,god Axl not my sunglasses there were 200 bucks.Wait. I'm back. Axl's not gonna too jail being i didnt press changes but he's gonna to the insane ward. I'm gonna try too get him out. bye,,