AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. ... "He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

He got a tetanus shot? Did he think Axl had rabies? :blink::laugh:

:laugh:

Actually, as strange as it may initially sound - that's pretty routine. Human bites can be pretty nasty, as we carry a lot of bacteria in our mouths. If you bite someone and break the skin, you're virtually injecting them with that bacteria.

There's a decent risk of infection from a human bite that breaks the skin. We're not as clean as we like to think. ;)

.. ... "He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

He got a tetanus shot? Did he think Axl had rabies? :blink::laugh:

:laugh:

Actually, as strange as it may initially sound - that's pretty routine. Human bites can be pretty nasty, as we carry a lot of bacteria in our mouths. If you bite someone and break the skin, you're virtually injecting them with that bacteria.

There's a decent risk of infection from a human bite that breaks the skin. We're not as clean as we like to think. ;)

Amen. - :(

Axl landed yesterday (9 in the evening) in Oslo airport where he refused to leave the jet for 4 hours. "Icecubes was delivered with a car to the plane".

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0...,848443,00.html

axplan210.jpg

hehehe... yeah, I read that too. Found it quite amusing. However. Everything Aftonbladet writes should be taken with a grain of salt. They are not all that reliable always.

Yeah, but assaulting a woman? Come on. I can't support praising that. It's just wrong. I know he used to abuse Erin and Stephanie, but I figured he was more mature now and had his temper under control. I don't care if he's beating up other guys, but beating up women is low.

That is old fashion bullshit, if the woman deserves it and asks for it

I hate pussy guys who let a woman get away with all the shit they pull because they are woman

Yeah, but assaulting a woman? Come on. I can't support praising that. It's just wrong. I know he used to abuse Erin and Stephanie, but I figured he was more mature now and had his temper under control. I don't care if he's beating up other guys, but beating up women is low.

That is old fashion bullshit, if the woman deserves it and asks for it

I hate pussy guys who let a woman get away with all the shit they pull because they are woman

IMHO Axl isnt a very tough guy he is much more like a tantrum throwing child than a strong willed man. I cant think of any time that he has actually taken on a grown man. In every single instance that he has actually challenged a guy he has either wimped out when that person agreed (read Vince Neil, Bob Guccione) or challenged them with 3 or 4 security guys to help him out (Mick Wall) or hit women (Erin, Stephanie, other early reports before he was famous).

The most likely answer here is he was an obnoxious argumentative drunk, a security guy stepped in to DO HIS JOB....Axl attempted to attack him, the guy got him in a headlock to restrain him and Axl being the pussy he is bit the poor guy's leg.

If you or I did this and then threatened and resisted police we'd be charged. It is disgusting how rich celebrities always get away with these things.

When I read that Axl admitted guilt i kinda went ...wow, and thought that he may finally have grown some balls.....but then he went on to say that he was just ' talking' in the lobby and the security guy hassled him. YEH RIGHT AXL......so all the hotel staff and witnesses imagined what they saw. Your drunken recollection is surely more accurate than the staff's and no doubt the security cameras :rolleyes:

When will Axl ever take blame for ANYTHING rather than blame his parents / band mates / security / fans / girlfriends/ Police / media.

Has Axl Rose ver once said ' I was wrong and I apologise?? or is it always someone elses fault???

Id bet the security guy is either quite a small man or quite old, if Axl's history of only taking on people smaller and weaker than himself is an indication.

I reckon he should sue Axl for all he's worth, God knows if i was doing my job and some freak bit me I'd sue for sure. Chances are this guy also wishes he could smack the little prick out but knew he would have lost his job if he didnt remain composed.

Ive worked in 5 star hotels and I can tell you his behaviour wasnt cool or rock star it was pathetic and obnoxious. The next person he does this to should just break his nose and shut him up.

Guns N' Roses Knock Out Stockholm

Guns N' Roses W. Axl Rose was released this evening after having been arrested at 8 a.m. this morning in the lobby of his hotel in Stockholm. The arrest followed an altercation with a hotel security guard. Guns N' Roses had just played a triumphant show to a sellout audience of 15,000 at the Globen Arena and had enjoyed the city's hospitality until the morning hours when the incident occurred.

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

Axl Rose is now in Oslo, Norway and the Swedish authorities are no longer pursuing this matter.

Didn't see it posted. If it has been I apologise.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Right cheers for posting Rick. That settles the matter then and that kinda would suggest they had a publicist eh Maddy? :huh:

At least we know the Oslo show is in no jepoardy at all. However, no publicity is bad publicity and this is really good and will keep Axl in the spotlight.

Id bet the security guy is either quite a small man or quite old, if Axl's history of only taking on people smaller and weaker than himself is an indication.

I reckon he should sue Axl for all he's worth, God knows if i was doing my job and some freak bit me I'd sue for sure. Chances are this guy also wishes he could smack the little prick out but knew he would have lost his job if he didnt remain composed.

Ive worked in 5 star hotels and I can tell you his behaviour wasnt cool or rock star it was pathetic and obnoxious. The next person he does this to should just break his nose and shut him up.

uh, few people take on someone they KNOW is gonna kick their ass

im a man, and when im arguin with a man whoose bigger than me, theres a zone i dont go into - Chris Rock

Haha, funny reading in the evening papers in Sweden. :)

Okey, here some of what they wrote: ( http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=621113 )

When Axl got arrested by the police at Berns Hotel he shouted

- You're fired! You are so fuckin fired! to his own body guard.

Axl arrived at Berns hotel, and after just a few minutes he came down to the reception and shouted:

- Where is everybody? Where is the party? I was promised a huge party!

This is the evening papers, so don't take this serious.

So, do you see how things are going? :rolleyes:

First it was Axl hitting a woman and now it´s Axl talking/argueing with Beta. I told it , this is Axl fucking Rose and we all know how it all goes when the media get involved.

Exactly! Media are evil... They told the police to arrest Axl. And they told the judge to impose a fine on him.

Media invented the whole story! :angry:

Damn the hatas! :heart: