AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he sat down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette — this despite a smoking ban that currently exists in bars and restaurants in Sweden.

That's what I don't believe. He no longer smokes cigarettes,

I don't get how these fucks are still allowed to post in this section. Clearly they are not fans.

indeed. I'm not one to say Axl didn't deserve to go to jail if what happened was the case (which it is, he confessed). but its like these guys thrive on seeing Axl fuck up.

Agreed. In no way am I saying that I support his actions either, but enough is enough with these "fans".

Looks like Axl is still an moronic woman beater. :rolleyes:

Cannot wait until he fucks with the wrong person and gets his ass knocked out. i.e. Liam Gallagher.

:D

both of you need to go fuck yourself. or at least go somewhere else :rolleyes:

I don't get how these fucks are still allowed to post in this section. Clearly they are not fans.

Yeah how the hell did these people get on here?!Why are they here if all they want to do is dis him.If he has done what has been reported then he's only got himself to blame-but then you can't believe everything you read.I just hope it doesn't lead to shows being cancelled as I'm seeing them next month in Birmingham

what type of fully grown man bites people? let alone on the leg?
What Axl did was retared and all.But i think Axl was pretty drunk when he bite that mans leg.And he must of been knock down on the floor and hold there by that person. And Axl's mouth was be his leg. I dont think Axl would of done that if he was sober.

Axl is released from prison and got a fine of 40000 NOK and something about 10 000 NOK for all the damage he had done. So to all fans here i norway : There will be a concert in oslo as planned :D

are u really...really...

sure?

:book:

On a side note, this guy wasn't even a cop. Security Guard? I'd bite the mother fuckers leg too if he had me down.

Thats probably why he got off with a fine. If he actually bit a real policeman(instead of a rent-a-cop) I think he'd be in some serious trouble.

On a side note, this guy wasn't even a cop. Security Guard? I'd bite the mother fuckers leg too if he had me down.

Thats probably why he got off with a fine. If he actually bit a real policeman(instead of a rent-a-cop) I think he'd be in some serious trouble.

Exactly. I don't know the details as I wasn't there or anything but that securtiy dude shouldn't even have got involved. It was an argument. Unless he was throwing shit around and breaking stuff before hand.

Edited by F*ck Fear

Caroline Winberg is a model for IMG models http://www.imgmodels.com/results.asp?sexid...=1&areaID=7 :chef:

I was thinking, the security guy got hold of Axl or whatever (which prompted Axl to bite him) 'cos he was arguing with someone, right?

Now, who detains someone for arguing with someone? My point being, if they were indeed just arguing, the securty guard should of just kept out of it as it had nothing to do with him.

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

Exactly. I don't know the details as I wasn't there or anything but that securtiy dude shouldn't even have got involved. It was an argument. Unless he was throwing shit around and breaking stuff before hand.

no shit...and ESPECIALLY if you were pissed out of your head

Axl is released from prison and got a fine of 40000 NOK and something about 10 000 NOK for all the damage he had done. So to all fans here i norway : There will be a concert in oslo as planned :D

are u really...really...

sure?

:book:

:rofl-lol:

And its not 40 000 NOK its 40 000 SEK wich is 35 000 NOK

Caroline Winberg is a model for IMG models http://www.imgmodels.com/results.asp?sexid...=1&areaID=7 :chef:

I was thinking, the security guy got hold of Axl or whatever (which prompted Axl to bite him) 'cos he was arguing with someone, right?

Now, who detains someone for arguing with someone? My point being, if they were indeed just arguing, the securty guard should of just kept out of it as it had nothing to do with him.

From what I read he threw something into a mirror, which broke it. Maybe that is when the Security guy got involved.

What's Caroline got to do with this, is this the woman Axl was arguing with?? I'm confused? :question:

LIZ

The security guard should have stayed out of it?

Yes because if you're in charge of security and two guests are arguing and could possibly annoy other guests you are beeter to leave them to it.His job is to secure a hotel and its guests, he may have been over happy in his job but it's his fucking job.

Axls job is to be Axl < they both did their jobs and Axl came off looking worse < shit happens but lets not act like security had no buisness in getting involved ;)