AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

From Expressen:

"Slagit och bitit

Bråket på tisdagsmorgonen började efter en blöt efterfest.

Enligt uppgift till Expressen.se ska Axl Rose ha börjat tjafsa med en kvinna - sin egen assistent, uppger en källa - i en hotellobby i centrala Stockholm. Efter att ha gått hårt åt inredningen på Berns hotell greps sångaren 07.52.

Sångaren ska då ha slagit och bitit den väktare som stoppat honom."

:o Beta???

Finnish newspaper is saying the same..

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck maturing!!! axl kicks ass :):):) now lets shoot somebody!!! n thats a very sexist attitude, if men n women r equal, how does anger differentiate?

here here i have to agree............i no im a lass myself but i think woman can be as strong as men..................plus if the lass was giving soe shit then he had a right to lol or maybe she hit him first..................any way good for axl.............and biting a police officer shit hot love u axl

rock chick bitch rock3

Edited by rock chick bitch

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was released from a Swedish jail at approximately 7:00 p.m. Tuesday (June 27) after paying a 50,000 Swedish kronor (approximately $6,800) fine in connection with an incident early Tuesday when he allegedly bit a security guard in the leg at his Stockholm hotel. Axl admitted attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel where the alleged scuffle took place, according to prosecutor Fredrik Ingblad.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman — allegedly his own assistant, according to Expressen — in the hotel lobby.

The 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was allegedly bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning. He will reportedly receive about 10,000 Swedish kronor out of the 50,000 SEK fine paid out by Axl.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception" — allegedly by throwing a vase at it — "and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to perform in Oslo, Norway, on Wednesday

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=15566

First off, ANY PRESS IS GOOD PRESS! Thats just the way it works people.....shit happens ;)

Also, there is NO WAY Axl will go to jail for an extended period. People are freaking out, saying, Oh no, the tour is cancelled, no CD, Axl faces four years in jail....These are what happens when the judge gives THE MAXIMUM sentence. Anyone with a lawyer who's worth two shits can get this reduced to probation and time served.

From what iv'e read over the past few years, Axl has a good lawyer or two! NO WORRIES!

As you know he's out now.

I just got home from Stockholm.

WHAT A SHOW, WHAT A CONCERT, WHAT A DAY! :D

Don't listen to the reviews as they don't know what they're talking about.

It was an amazing show, everything was perfect, and they played EVERYTHING ;) 18 songs + All the solos and stuff!

The 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was allegedly bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning. He will reportedly receive about 10,000 Swedish kronor out of the 50,000 SEK fine paid out by Axl.

That guy should hire an attorney. A bite from Axl Rose has to be worth more than that.

I can't believe how fast this whole thing was resolved!!!

Someone here who knows when GNR started to play in Stockholm, and when they was finished? I am going too Oslo tomorrow to watch GNR live, but I have to think of coming home because I must be on work at the moring and it's no train that departure after 00.07 at the night :anger:

Are they finished around 00.00? The concert is strating at 19.00.....

Someone here who knows when GNR started to play in Stockholm, and when they was finished? I am going too Oslo tomorrow to watch GNR live, but I have to think of coming home because I must be on work at the moring and it's no train that departure after 00.07 at the night :anger:

Are they finished around 00.00? The concert is strating at 19.00.....

You never know... sorry to tell you that u can't be sure u'll be finished before midnight, show should have started at 19.00 in London Hammersmith but it didn't and it ended at 00.50... can't u find another way to go back?

I AGREE ABOVE!! THIS CONCERT IN STOCKHOLM WAS THE MONSTER SHOW I WANTED IT TO BE!

I WAS THERE IN 1991 AND I WAS 15, AND I HAD GOOSE BUMBS FOR A WEEK AND SONGS IN MY HEAD FOR 5 YEARS AHEAD. THEN I GO BACK, WITH A HISTORY AND SEE THIS, I WAS JUST VERY PLEASED WITH THE SHOW. It rocked the hell out of me, and the songs were great and his voice barley held, but still he gave it all!

THE CRITICS CANT SAY IT WAS A 4/5 OR A 5/5 CAUSE IT DOESNT FIT THEIR "WE LIKE TO SUKK B.SPRINGSTEENS COCK ALL NIGHT" ATTITUDE. AXL SHOWED WHAT TIME HAS DONE WITH HIM AND THAT HE IS STILL THE SAME STAGEMAN HE WAS. THE CHINESE DEMOCRACY SONG WAS THE BEST OF THE EVENING. CANT SAY THAT, ALL WAS GREAT! EVEN NOVEMBER RAIN, WHICH IS A SONG I USUALYY IS BORED OF!

Oopps, capslock.

Btw. Axl rose aint schizo etc. Axl suffers from Borderline personality disorder. Read the book, read about his upbringing, his voice back in the early days prove his instabile view on himself, his sexuality his career, close relations, the conmstant fighting and impulsive behavoior etc. Axl is real life! Axl is a rockstar with not the cookie-family life, he is a miracle he comes up on stage!

This is typically behavoir of Bordeline people. The accident on the hotell etc. Also you could see on the show how greatly touched he was by the response he got back from the crowd, when he lifted the flag saying Welcome Back AXL etc and how he made funny statement when someone threw up a armband with stones & Glitter on saying "Do you think I was the guy in Poison or what?" laughing good. He had REALLY big eyes when they thanked the crowd.

Well, thats it for me!