AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that people are applauding Axl's terrible behavior. They'd probably flash the devil horns and say "Fuck yeah dude!" even if he punched out a little old lady and started sodomizing children.

Are you a loser?

Do you support Axl with anything he does?

Simmer down. This may be an extension of the truth here ....all hyped up by the media. Something obviously happened but "assualted" could mean bodily harm, threat (ie: grabbing/pushing someone). I don't think "normal people" are condoning this behavior. And lets not exaggerate and talk about sodomizing children!! It is completely IRRELEVANT! We do know that didn't happen.

What the Fuck are you talking about? You can't parellel the situations you are implying.

If any of you are shocked about this, you dont know the real Axl Rose.

And you do?

Who does?

Im just saying, that if you read this and are shocked that Axl Rose has been arrested for doing something like this then well...you shouldnt be :drevil:

He was arrested for violent conduct. Not sure if that pertains to the possible assault of a woman or biting a security guard or both. Either incident is pretty sad.

Is he sober YET?

Hopefully we'll get something more when they question him.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

And you do?

Who does?

Im just saying, that if you read this and are shocked that Axl Rose has been arrested for doing something like this then well...you shouldnt be :drevil:

I think some people are shocked because they thought that this kind of stuff had been left behind in the early 90s.

R.

I can't believe that people are applauding Axl's terrible behavior. They'd probably flash the devil horns and say "Fuck yeah dude!" even if he punched out a little old lady and started sodomizing children.

Are you a loser?

No I do not. But people do stupid shit when they get drunk. All you mother fuckers act like this stuff has never happened before :rolleyes:

And you do?

Who does?

Well I am shocked.

This isn't Axl of 15 years ago.. This is Axl who needs to prove himself to Record Execs.. Booking Management.. Media.. Fans new and old.

Axl's behaviour ended the 2002 tour and in my view ruined the whole plan of Chinese Democracy. Would the CD have come out if the tour went smoothley? if so would Buckethead have left?

Axl then had to lay low and find another way to prove to tour organisers he can do it. So he is given another chance to prove to the world he can. Many people feel this is like a final chance for him, if this tour goes well maybe another US tour will be on... if that goes well then maybe they will release the CD.

Everything looked to be falling into place, the Hilfiger incident caused no damage, but this is the kinda thing that will, people will grab at this and make it a lot worse than it is for Axl.

I know Axl is so bad ass and you KIDS love that, but to most of us, we are waiting for the CD, If Axl has to be goody goody to get the CD released, then I don't care... I witnessed the bad ass in 1991. It's time for the CD. Axl and Merck knew this had to go well and now they will prob be kicking themselves.

According to the story about half way down this link on Blabbermouth. The rumours are that Axl was fighting with his own assistant! I wonder if it was Beta :(

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

"It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman — allegedly his own assistant, according to Expressen — in the hotel lobby."

If thats true.. fuck. :o

Are you a loser?

No I do not. But people do stupid shit when they get drunk. All you mother fuckers act like this stuff has never happened before :rolleyes:

No shit! Everyone's a fucking moralist when it comes to Axl! This is the same shit that made GN'R notorious, got them labeled "the most dangerous band in the world". If anything, I'm surprised it took so long for something like this. This is Axl fucking Rose!

What's going to shock you people next? That he has sex with lots of girls? :o

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was questioned by the Swedish police and arraigned Tuesday (June 27) in connection with an incident early this morning when he was arrested in Stockholm for violent conduct and damaging a hotel room, according to Expressen.

"He's a flight risk. That's why I wanted to make sure he was arraigned," prosecutor Fredrik Ingblad told Expressen.

GUNS N' ROSES, who played a concert in Stockholm on Monday night, risk missing Wednesday's scheduled performance in Oslo, Norway.

The prosecutor wouldn't comment on whether Axl plead guilty to the charges or not but told Aftonbladet that "the interrogation took quite a while."

With regards to whether Axl will be allowed to perform in Oslo tomorrow, the prosecutor said, "I cannot make any promises. The decision to arraign will be re-evaluated if any new facts about the incident become known."

Rose was "too drunk to talk" when he was detained and was held in a cell until sober enough for questioning, a police spokeswoman told Reuters.

Rose is suspected of attacking a security guard and threatening a policeman. He also "caused minor damage to the interior of the hotel," the spokeswoman said.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman — allegedly his own assistant, according to Expressen — in the hotel lobby.

If he is found guilty of violent conduct he could face up to four years in prison, the police spokesman said. If Rose were convicted of a misdemeanor, he would face up to six months in prison or a fine.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

So do you think there'll be a statement soon?

Are you a loser?

Sure people do stupid stuff when their drunk, but it never makes headline news.

So when your a celebrity, you should be a little more careful about how you handle your alcohol and who you bite.

Are you a loser?

So when your a celebrity, you should be a little more careful about how you handle your alcohol and who you bite.

Great Post.

Are you a loser?

I dont agree. Celebrities should be able to bite who they like :rofl-lol:

Are you a loser?

That's unfair. Just because the guy is in a well known band he cannot get wild like anyone else? :rolleyes: If that is what being a celeb means I'm glad I have no musical talent :lol:

Are you a loser?

That's unfair. Just because the guy is in a well known band he cannot get wild like anyone else? :rolleyes: If that is what being a celeb means I'm glad I have no musical talent :lol:

People need to get beyond the whole Axl is a bad ass thing for a minute. The reprocussions from this incident could be disasterous, and I'm not talking about a few pissed off fans. SO many people are involved with Axl and the tour and the possible release of an album. If he goes to jail (worse case scenario) he not only fucked himself over, but many others as well.

That's my Axl. About time he maned up .I'm glad he doesn't act like people want him to,he's himself. Anyone who is in any way offended or bothered by what he did ,you're a cockbag-Axl is partially as famous as he is because of his temper/wild side.

Are you a loser?

People need to get beyond the whole Axl is a bad ass thing for a minute. The reprocussions from this incident could be disasterous, and I'm not talking about a few pissed off fans. SO many people are involved with Axl and the tour and the possible release of an album. If he goes to jail (worse case scenario) he not only fucked himself over, but many others as well.

i'd worry if he lost his spontaenaity n "dont-give-a-fuck" attitude, people might say it has nothin to do with the music but it does, it reflected in it.

How is this a really big deal? Axl was arguing with a woman and lost his temper. It does not appear that he assaulted the woman in anyway. I don't give a fuck about the security guy, omg he got bit! wow. To me this isn't a big deal, im more hoping that the judge etc lets him the fuck out soon.

How is this a really big deal? Axl was arguing with a woman and lost his temper. It does not appear that he assaulted the woman in anyway. I don't give a fuck about the security guy, omg he got bit! wow. To me this isn't a big deal, im more hoping that the judge etc lets him the fuck out soon.

AXL IS ALIVE AND KICKIN!! (I mean Bitin) LOL :rofl-lol:

Are you a loser?

i'd worry if he lost his spontaenaity n "dont-give-a-fuck" attitude, people might say it has nothin to do with the music but it does, it reflected in it.

I bet he could write alot of great songs in prison.