AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as he didn't hit a woman, I think this whole thing is great. I like rock stars to be a little crazy. Secretly all of you do as well. otherwise, we'd all be on the Bon Jovi message board. Axl can afford whatever the fine is going to be.

Can i ask what the HELL you think its so FUCKING great about this???

You stupid idiot

Even the BBC's running the story now. He faces 4 years if proven he's guilty! Seriously though this sort of shit happens all the time, he'l probably just get a hefty fine and slap on the wrist at worst. I just think the whole thing's quite funny. Bit of free publicity never does anyone any harm.

Even the BBC's running the story now. He faces 4 years if proven he's guilty! Seriously though this sort of shit happens all the time, he'l probably just get a hefty fine and slap on the wrist at worst. I just think the whole thing's quite funny. Bit of free publicity never does anyone any harm.

Faar from funny :anger:

Apparently it's cool for Slash to assault his wife, the mother of his two kids, as long as the charges were dropped. Newsflash: just because the charges were dropped, doesn't mean he didn't assault her. It only means that she didn't want to press charges. :rolleyes:

VR fans aren't supposed to make sense mate, I've just read that Gn'R aren't playing any unreleased material on the European tour :rolleyes:

Apparently it's cool for Slash to assault his wife, the mother of his two kids, as long as the charges were dropped. Newsflash: just because the charges were dropped, doesn't mean he didn't assault her. It only means that she didn't want to press charges. :rolleyes:

Newsflash: NO ONE said it was cool.

Besides a brief detainment with no charges filed, nothing came of it, unless you count a five year marriage and 2 children. No one knows what happened, but apparently she doesn't fear for her life and didn't feel like it warranted prosecution. Her decision, not mine, I'm just stating facts, not condoning anything. But I never did hear Perla bring up cat litter boxes.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

There's bound to be people who'll bash Slash for allegedly 'assaulting' Perla. Here's some information about the 'assault':

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-52838/aug28th99_news2.html

"Although Slash declined to comment on recent assault charges filed by his former girlfriend, Perla, his management issued a written statement to MTV News that clears up much of the speculation.

The statement reads: "The alleged charges against Slash are the result of the recent break-up of Slash and his girlfriend of two years. Over the course of the breakup, Slash was staying at the Le Parc Hotel in Hollywood, under an alias to help ease the situation. His ex-girlfriend found out where Slash was staying and apparently bluffed her way into his hotel room where Slash was asleep. She initiated a physical dispute, and was removed from the room by the police, who had been called at Slash's request. Several day's later the ex-girlfriend opted to press charges".

"There's a compelling set of extenuating circumstances in this case, but, as Slash does not want to further complicate the situation and cause anymore undue duress to either himself or his ex-girlfriend, neither he nor his representatives will be commenting further on the matter until it is resolved."

Sources close to Slash say that they expect that the charges will eventually be dropped."

According to the report, Slash didn't even lay a finger on her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5121704.stm

That's the BBC link for anyone who wants it. Sorry but it is quite funny, I mean he's suddenly mellowed out and then this?! Old habits die hard I say. Go Axl!

There was a time when people didnt find him important enough to bother reporting things, he's on his way back to being important ;)

So much for the "New Axl" eh?

Well, so many things can happen in our lives. Despite our best planning we often find ourselves in positions that we didn't anticipate. Enter Alchohol and/or Drugs and it makes things that much crazier. I hope for the best with Axl and whoever he was into it with.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5121704.stm

That's the BBC link for anyone who wants it. Sorry but it is quite funny, I mean he's suddenly mellowed out and then this?! Old habits die hard I say. Go Axl!

There was a time when people didnt find him important enough to bother reporting things, he's on his way back to being important ;)

Agreed, it just shows that the hype's back. Hopefully he'll use it to his advantage in the coming months and release CD.

i'm glad the forum is back online :)

but regarding this whole biting thing, i'm going to say it's been blown way out of proportion. in order for axl to bite a guard on the leg, he would have to be on the ground, which means the guard probably pushed his drunk ass to the ground because he was having an argument with some woman. if you were drunk, and some asshole pushed you to the ground, would you be pissed? i would.... but i digress.

i just hope he can get on a plane in time for oslo tomorrow :) they probably arrested and detained him just to calm him down until he sobers up. then they'll slap a fine on him and let him go... or at least let him finish the tour, then go to prison when its done. this could be good for us, because we may get a longer tour :P

Besides a brief detainment with no charges filed, nothing came of it, unless you count a five year marriage and 2 children. No one knows what happened, but apparently she doesn't fear for her life and didn't feel like it warranted prosecution. Her decision, not mine, I'm just stating facts, not condoning anything. But I never did hear Perla bring up cat litter boxes.

So it's OK if he assaulted her as long as a five year marriage and 2 children came of it? Sounds like you're cool with it to me. But like Estranged said, I know better than to expect VR fans to make sense.

"I'm not condoning, BUT...."

"No one said it was cool, HOWEVER..."

But hey, at least your argument is logical: it's OK that Slash assaulted the mother of his two kids because Axl had a chick use a litter box. I'm sure that would hold up well in court too.

"Your honor, Slash beat up his wife because Axl once made this chick use a kitty litter box!! We rest our case."

matlock.jpg

So it's OK if he assaulted her as long as a five year marriage and 2 children came of it? Sounds like you're cool with it to me. But like Estranged said, I know better than to expect VR fans to make sense.

"I'm not condoning, BUT...."

"No one said it was cool, HOWEVER..."

But hey, at least your argument is logical: it's OK that Slash assaulted the mother of his two kids because Axl had a chick use a litter box. I'm sure that would hold up well in court too.

"Your honor, Slash beat up his wife because Axl once made this chick use a kitty litter box!! We rest our case."

matlock.jpg

Axl is bad and Slash is good < have you not learned how black and white this forum is? ;)

Man hits women he is a coward full fucking stop.

Axl hits anybody and he is fucking fans and deserves to go to hell because he should be a saint and forget his rock roots.I guess VR are glad they dont have a frontman as volotile as that :rofl-lol:

The more recent articles have said he argued with a woman - do you hit people every time you argue?

I don't bite them either.

He didn't bite the woman?

I would have many issues with that. However charges were dropped, they've been married for almost 5 years now and have 2 children together.

I guess she could have taken the easy way out and hired an attorney, filed a lawsuit and then settled out of court.

So she made everything up?

R.

Have you ever asked that of any of the people who frequently insist that Stephanie, Erin and her witnesses made it all up? I'm not trying to back up P4A here, just curious.