AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK SUBS, dude... that sig :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

But.....

"A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning."

Cannibal Rose ?!? :o:question:

' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:55 AM' post='1327214']

UK SUBS, dude... that sig :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

But.....

"A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning."

Cannibal Rose ?!? :o:question:

perhaps he was hungry lol.

"assault" can be anything from a shove, a poke, or even spitting at someone. so, we don't really know if he "hit" this gal or not. hopefully he did not. punching a girl is a pussy-ass move. how funny is it that he bit the LEG of a security guard? was he on the ground struggling and that's all he could do to get the guy off of him?

this comes off sounding more like an inmature hissy-fit more than anything. this isn't going to de-rail anything. it'll just cost Axl some $$$$. but, it's also free press. could even be a publicity stunt for all we know. it's strange that this happened after a party that he made a public plea for Swede blondes, Jack Daniels and all that other stuff. the story of him requesting all that shit at a party was run by alot of news agency and coincidentally he gets arrested the same night and now that story is all over the place.

just sayin'.......

Is this a joke? :huh:

Demanding Jack Daniels between 10 and 15 degrees celsius?

Biting people?

Fighting with - --- a woman? (I guess Tommy Hilfiger was too much for him - and now he's resorting to hitting women. lol)

Seriously though -- does anyone else find all of this kinda sad? The guy is - what - 44 years old? He's not some punk in his 20s.

Just play the music Axl -- and get the album out.

Is this a joke? :huh:

Demanding Jack Daniels between 10 and 15 degrees celsius?

Biting people?

Fighting with - --- a woman? (I guess Tommy Hilfiger was too much for him - and now he's resorting to hitting women. lol)

Seriously though -- does anyone else find all of this kinda sad? The guy is - what - 44 years old? He's not some punk in his 20s.

Just play the music Axl -- and get the album out.

Let he/she who has not sinned ;)

For fucks sake some of you are judgemental pricks, you never been backed into a corner and forced to come out fighting?

For all we know he may have had no options?

Axl has been in such a cool mood on this tour i find it hard to believe he went looking for trouble but i guess some people know the man and were there to witness his hissy fit.

You were not there!

You are basing your opinion on the media / you deserve what you get!

Some are looking for excuses!

Nice to know we have so many fucking people destined for heaven because they never make a mistke though, give yourself a nice big pat on the back. :rolleyes:

I hope Axl doesn`t just keep quiet and that he explains what happened.

I would`t be surprised if it turned out that it was the woman who bit the security guard and not Axl.

Obviously the guard can make more money off of this is he says Axl bit him.

Let`s see what happens.

For fucks sake some of you are judgemental pricks, you never been backed into a corner and forced to come out fighting?

For all we know he may have had no options?

Axl has been in such a cool mood on this tour i find it hard to believe he went looking for trouble but i guess some people know the man and were there to witness his hissy fit.

You were not there!

You are basing your opinion on the media / you deserve what you get!

Some are looking for excuses!

Nice to know we have so many fucking people destined for heaven because they never make a mistke though, give yourself a nice big pat on the back. :rolleyes:

thank you, tell it like it is :):):)

As another guy said on another board, just because it came from the GnR camp does not mean it's not going to be biased to get Axl out of it. I will wait for GnR/Axls side, but when you have eye witnesses, hotel staff and police reporting about this then there ain't much left to say after it.

This is being reported in the mainstream North American media now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/...l.ap/index.html

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1535152/0...?headlines=true

Edited by Ferrari