AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

Caroline Winberg is a model for IMG models http://www.imgmodels.com/results.asp?sexid...=1&areaID=7 :chef:

I was thinking, the security guy got hold of Axl or whatever (which prompted Axl to bite him) 'cos he was arguing with someone, right?

Now, who detains someone for arguing with someone? My point being, if they were indeed just arguing, the securty guard should of just kept out of it as it had nothing to do with him.

What's Caroline got to do with this, is this the woman Axl was arguing with?? I'm confused? :question:

LIZ

Oh, she's just the girl Axl was filmed and videod with coming out of the Cafe Opera and getting into a car with.

GOAB: I agree that security shoulda got involved when he broke the mirror--that was a pretty stupid thing to do.

But unless they're really SHOUTING at each other I think they should of kept their noses out of it. I mean, IF all they were doing was exchanging harsh words then I think they should of just been left to sort it out themselves. But he broke a mirror, so obviously security was needed.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline Winberg is a model for IMG models http://www.imgmodels.com/results.asp?sexid...=1&areaID=7 :chef:

I was thinking, the security guy got hold of Axl or whatever (which prompted Axl to bite him) 'cos he was arguing with someone, right?

Now, who detains someone for arguing with someone? My point being, if they were indeed just arguing, the securty guard should of just kept out of it as it had nothing to do with him.

What's Caroline got to do with this, is this the woman Axl was arguing with?? I'm confused? :question:

LIZ

Oh, she's just the girl Axl was filmed and videod with coming out of the Cafe Opera and getting into a car with.

GOAB: I agree that security shoulda got involved when he broke the mirror--that was a pretty stupid thing to do.

But unless they're really SHOUTING at each other I think they should of kept their noses out of it. I mean, IF all they were doing was exchanging harsh words then I think they should of just been left to sort it out themselves. But he broke a mirror, so obviously security was needed.

Yep i agree, if its just a tiff then cool step back and back off but most of Axl incidents are not calm.

Simple facts are we will never know what happened so we are just guessing, Axl admitting the charges only states he was abusive and violent which you could assume not much changed from when security got involved to when police arrived.

Im not saying security didnt make the problem bigger but regardless of some posters here Axl does have a temper and has been known to over react to silly things.

The show in stockholm was even better than all the shows I was at at The Illusion tour... looking forward to the Oslo show...

Axl rant: "well the stockholm police told me to shut up, I told them to sit down, they told me to relax and I said.... YOU COULD BE MINE!!"

I hope Axl talks about it tomorrow... I just made an 3x3 m poster with "Sweden police suck - Axl kick their ass!"

The show in stockholm was even better than all the shows I was at at The Illusion tour... looking forward to the Oslo show...

Axl rant: "well the stockholm police told me to shut up, I told them to sit down, they told me to relax and I said.... YOU COULD BE MINE!!"

I hope Axl talks about it tomorrow... I just made an 3x3 m poster with "Sweden police suck - Axl kick their ass!"

:laugh::rofl-lol:

Axl could face up to 4 years in prison for this by all accounts, i don't know if it's been said on the 26 pages yet as i couldn't be arsed to trounce through them all, but the bbc have said he could face up to four years :lol:

I don't see how or why Axl would even rant about this. He pleaded GUILTY. What's he gonna say "I bit someone." He never ranted about Hilfiger except to dedicate You're Crazy that night. If there's something to rant about, that was it. But this incident seems like more of an embarassment.

Axl could face up to 4 years in prison for this by all accounts, i don't know if it's been said on the 26 pages yet as i couldn't be arsed to trounce through them all, but the bbc have said he could face up to four years :lol:

ok the charges ben drop there no trail so case closed on that one

Does it bother anyone else...

That people are trivializing the fact that HE BIT A FUCKING COP???

Like I love the man, but its shit like this that stops me from saying "He's my hero"...so I end up having to qualify "I admire his artistic convictions"...

Yeah...Axl...dude...

But on the other hand, it's kind of the privelege of celebrity to do stupid shit and not have to pay for it.

Publicity stunt, perhaps?

Same old Axl.... :heart:

When I logged on and saw that headline, I though oh shit this could be bad for GnR, but then I read that he bit a cop and just started laughing :lol:

it was a security guard not a cop :P

Same old Axl.... :heart:

When I logged on and saw that headline, I though oh shit this could be bad for GnR, but then I read that he bit a cop and just started laughing :lol:

he didnt bit the cop.he bit the guard of hotel.its deffinetly NOT THE SAME THING.I mean,if he bit the cop,I dont thing he would be out of jail right now.

and whats with all people that were bitching about tommy&axl fight,why didnt he hit back?see,you'we got it now.see what happens.now you are bitching how he is fuckin psyho,and bites people.

I don't see how or why Axl would even rant about this. He pleaded GUILTY. What's he gonna say "I bit someone." He never ranted about Hilfiger except to dedicate You're Crazy that night. If there's something to rant about, that was it. But this incident seems like more of an embarassment.

Yep, nothing says "embarassment" like being hailed as a rock GOD by your fans!

BTW, he had the most ROCKIN' night ever!! rock3

First they play a great concert in front of a sold out Swedish crowd, then he goes to party in his honor where he's surrounded by Swedish supermodels! He drinks and gambles and flirts with hot chicks until 7 am, then gets into a fight with a hotel guest, breaks a mirror by throwing a vase at it, THEN he gets arrested and bites a rent-a-cop and goes to jail. BUT he's not done yet; after he sobers up and pleads guilty, he struts out of jail with another hot Swedish supermodel on one hand and a cigar in the other?!?!?

HOLY SHIT! I AM FUCKING ENVIOUS!!!!!

rock3rock3

Looks like Axl is still an moronic woman beater. :rolleyes:

Cannot wait until he fucks with the wrong person and gets his ass knocked out. i.e. Liam Gallagher.

how do you have 5 thousand plus posts here?

if you hate axl why waste your time posting 5 thousand times on a gnr message board seriously

:fuckyou::anger:

also your drawing your own conclusions none of the reports mention axl beating a woman

does it make you feel good to bash famous people over the internet?

its mindblowing how pathetic some people are, eh?

What do you idiots want to hear?? It's about the music. Fine he gets his props. He's a great artist cause he makes good music, BUT..........he does not get a free pass because of it. If you do the shit that he did then you are a piece of shit. I don't care if you are a regular guy, a sports star, movie star, rock star......whatever!!!

Looks like Axl is still an moronic woman beater. :rolleyes:

Cannot wait until he fucks with the wrong person and gets his ass knocked out. i.e. Liam Gallagher.

how do you have 5 thousand plus posts here?

if you hate axl why waste your time posting 5 thousand times on a gnr message board seriously

:fuckyou::anger:

also your drawing your own conclusions none of the reports mention axl beating a woman

does it make you feel good to bash famous people over the internet?

its mindblowing how pathetic some people are, eh?

What do you idiots want to hear?? It's about the music. Fine he gets his props. He's a great artist cause he makes good music, BUT..........he does not get a free pass because of it. If you do the shit that he did then you are a piece of shit. I don't care if you are a regular guy, a sports star, movie star, rock star......whatever!!!

Don't act like you're not impressed! :P

Yep, nothing says "embarassment" like being hailed as a rock GOD by your fans!

15 year old fans who don't have a fucking clue, and maybe some 20 something year old ones as well. A rock GOD for getting piss drunk, taking a bite out of someone and getting his ass thrown in jail??!! The only thing that impresses me is that he actually plead guilty and finally owned up to doing something wrong for once.