People dissing axl for biting

marina

as far as documentation goes, axl did not strike first, acting aggressively is not the same as striking someone.

Yeah, but you know it's a security guards job(in this case) to make sure that no one hits anyone. Go into a local bar, act out "aggressively" and you're pretty sure to be thrown out. You see it's not about throwing the first punch or anything like that, it's just that no restaurant, hotel, bar or nightclub wants people freaking out when they're drunk. That's bad for business, if people don't feel safe at your place, they're not gonna come there again. For e.g. I'll take the bar down the hill from where I live(maybe a bit far-reached example for comparison in this case, but it also serves to put in context that Axl's really just like everyone else and has no special rights). It's a real shithole, and there's both some normal people going in there and some big roughnecked dumbasses. Anyways, if you start yelling at someone and get tension built up, there's bound to be a bouncer behind your back, telling you to fuck off. He may not be kind with words, in fact maybe he'll just literally say "fuck off, will you!", but the point is that if you don't do something physically aggressive, he's not going to take you in a headlock or pull your hair, he'll grab you by your arm or something like that, tops. And this, indeed, is a little shitholebar in eastern Finland. Now, how do you think they do things in a highroller-environment in Stockholm? And mind you, they have a bit more to lose if one of their guys just starts beating a rich rock star for no purpose. If you act aggressively at a public place with security, you're going to get the security's interest and they have full right to come and tell you to calm down or/and(depending on the situation) remove you from the scene. Period.

i guess ur right there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone with a problem with biting... go find mike tyson and say it to his face

personally, win at all costs is the way to fight. no point being 'moral' or 'manly' and ending up the looser!

But if you bite and still end up losing, it's even worse.

personally, win at all costs is the way to fight. no point being 'moral' or 'manly' and ending up the looser!

But if you bite and still end up losing, it's even worse.

you cant win against police.

He BIT a man. That's pathetic beyond all reason.

He BIT a man who tugged and jerked his hair. Nothing wrong with that.

i agree the guard should be blame for pulling axl hair and pulling axl to the ground by his hair

thank u, my man right here makes sense, god bless the irish :):)

It's simple.

If you pick an argument in a public place with a woman and someone steps in asks you to calm down.....you then get physical with said person, they try and restrain you, you BITE them.

Then you are a DICKHEAD who is very,very,very lucky that it was a professional who didnt wanna lose his job rather than a guy who was passing by.

Axl should send a letter of thanks to the guard for remaining calm and not breaking that fragile looking nose of his. For god's sake how much more wrong can you actually be????

Is there any decent male here who wouldnt attempt to prevent a slurring abusive drunk from verbally assaulting a small middle aged woman in public??

Oh but poor Axl.....booh hoo wahhhhhh . "the security guy gave us a hard time' GEE I WONDER WHY.

If you pick a fight and lose dont complain.

It's simple.

If you pick an argument in a public place with a woman and someone steps in asks you to calm down.....you then get physical with said person, they try and restrain you, you BITE them.

Then you are a DICKHEAD who is very,very,very lucky that it was a professional who didnt wanna lose his job rather than a guy who was passing by.

Axl should send a letter of thanks to the guard for remaining calm and not breaking that fragile looking nose of his. For god's sake how much more wrong can you actually be????

Is there any decent male here who wouldnt attempt to prevent a slurring abusive drunk from verbally assaulting a small middle aged woman in public??

Oh but poor Axl.....booh hoo wahhhhhh . "the security guy gave us a hard time' GEE I WONDER WHY.

lose? the guy let go n cops had to restrain him...

n hey, artfromtex, u tryna tell me mike tyson dunno how to fight, cuz that motherfucker has been known to bite.

Mike Tyson went psycho in that fight and he got banned from boxing for that move. part of the reason he did it was out of frustration because Holyfield was kicking Tyson's ass.

let's see, psycho getting his ass kicked and in desparation takes a bite out of opponent. i see a pattern here.

Edited by artfromtex

It's simple.

lose? the guy let go n cops had to restrain him...

Police often 'restrain ' people that are pinned to the ground. Its cos even when they are pinned down they still wont calm down and just shutup.

I doubt Axl was winning. Not many people resort to biting when they are winning.

Or do you disagree with that????

Geez, a lot of people here have got some serious issues with Axl.....

This whole biting thing is just another 'perfect' opportunity for you to vent some of that anger towards him.

I'm not saying that Axl biting the guy was right or wrong, but some of you dickheads need to fucking sort yourselfs out before worrying about what Axl should or should not be doing in his life.

when men fight they DO NOT bite or kick each other in the balls

it goes against the grain

i take it your not from scotland then, anything goes in scotland :D

Yes he is correct in scotland anything goes, the rest of the world has unspoken rules but in scotland all is fair :confused:

I prefer to stand toe to toe with a guy and may the best man win :)

He's right... Axl's an honorary Scot... (Kilt and ginger hair) so that means he's allowed to break the "rules" :P

n hey, artfromtex, u tryna tell me mike tyson dunno how to fight, cuz that motherfucker has been known to bite.

Mike Tyson went psycho in that fight and he got banned from boxing for that move. part of the reason he did it was out of frustration because Holyfield was kicking Tyson's ass in that fight. let's see, psycho getting ass kicked and in desparation takes a bite out of opponent. i see a pattern here.

i think u'll find tyson caught two illegal headbutts from hold-me-field n THEN responded by biting cuz the ref werent doin shit.

Mike Tyson went psycho in that fight and he got banned from boxing for that move. part of the reason he did it was out of frustration because Holyfield was kicking Tyson's ass in that fight. let's see, psycho getting ass kicked and in desparation takes a bite out of opponent. i see a pattern here.

i think u'll find tyson caught two illegal headbutts from hold-me-field n THEN responded by biting cuz the ref werent doin shit.

I think you will find Tyson resorts to these tactics only when he is LOSING. The headbutts were minor (in boxing terms) and caused no cuts. An unfortunately common event in boxing.

Someone like Kostya Tszyu has been repeatedly headbutted, rabbit punched and lowblowed. He retaliated by punching the crap outta the other guy......legally.

In Tysons last fight against the Irish guy, the supposedly new reformed ,calm and mature Tyson attempted to headbutt, low blow and bloody well break the other guy's arm after about round 3 when the tide was turning and he started losing.

Anyway 90 % of people would only bite if they were losing or the victim of the assault. The other 10 % who might consider biting whilst winning a fight they started would rightly be considered SCUM by normal humans.

Like it or not Axl has a history of hitting women, attacking smaller or older men, running away from any fight that might be even matched and now biting a guy who tried to calm him down from abusing a small middle aged woman........Y'know nice fella isnt he.

Geez, a lot of people here have got some serious issues with Axl.....

This whole biting thing is just another 'perfect' opportunity for you to vent some of that anger towards him.

I'm not saying that Axl biting the guy was right or wrong, but some of you dickheads need to fucking sort yourselfs out before worrying about what Axl should or should not be doing in his life.

ummm, dude, this is a message board. people post their opinions on different topics. it's kind of how this whole thang works.

I think you will find Tyson resorts to these tactics only when he is LOSING. The headbutts were minor (in boxing terms) and caused no cuts. An unfortunately common event in boxing.

Someone like Kostya Tszyu has been repeatedly headbutted, rabbit punched and lowblowed. He retaliated by punching the crap outta the other guy......legally.

In Tysons last fight against the Irish guy, the supposedly new reformed ,calm and mature Tyson attempted to headbutt, low blow and bloody well break the other guy's arm after about round 3 when the tide was turning and he started losing.

Anyway 90 % of people would only bite if they were losing or the victim of the assault. The other 10 % who might consider biting whilst winning a fight they started would rightly be considered SCUM by normal humans.

Like it or not Axl has a history of hitting women, attacking smaller or older men, running away from any fight that might be even matched and now biting a guy who tried to calm him down from abusing a small middle aged woman........Y'know nice fella isnt he.

VNfinger.jpg

"I agree." - Vince Neil

Mike Tyson went psycho in that fight and he got banned from boxing for that move. part of the reason he did it was out of frustration because Holyfield was kicking Tyson's ass.

let's see, psycho getting his ass kicked and in desparation takes a bite out of opponent. i see a pattern here.

from what i can remember' the round tyson bit hollyfield ear' tyson started landing some

big body shots & hollyfield was getting hurt

nice fella? im not here to pass judgement on anyone i jus think u tend to black n white the situation somewhat, thats all. mike tyson is a tragic chapter of boxing history but if u know anything about him u'd know the fights he lost had everything to do with him being a dick n nothing to do with a lack of ability in ANY department. as far as axl's "history", the i started this whole topic in reference SPECIFICALLY to biting, n wondering why its considered bad or wrong in a fight, as if theres rules on the street cuz wake up people, there aint n if ur not prepared to "stoop" then more fool u cuz motherfuckers out there will stoop a lot lower to get the job done. aside from that, i dont really care what was fair or what wasnt in this "fight".

nice fella? im not here to pass judgement on anyone i jus think u tend to black n white the situation somewhat, thats all. mike tyson is a tragic chapter of boxing history but if u know anything about him u'd know the fights he lost had everything to do with him being a dick n nothing to do with a lack of ability in ANY department. as far as axl's "history", the i started this whole topic in reference SPECIFICALLY to biting, n wondering why its considered bad or wrong in a fight, as if theres rules on the street cuz wake up people, there aint n if ur not prepared to "stoop" then more fool u cuz motherfuckers out there will stoop a lot lower to get the job done. aside from that, i dont really care what was fair or what wasnt in this "fight".

But this wasnt a street fight where granted most things may be fair game.

This was a drunk middle aged guy verbally assaulting a small woman in a 5 star hotel at 8am , and then Biting a guy who did his job, and what I or any decent male would have done in that situation.

Axl behaved very badly in what is essentially someone elses home.

I for one have done quite a few things in the past whilst drunk that I have been embarrssed or ashamed of, the difference is when I sobered up I felt bad, and took the blame and then apologised sincerely to the person I wronged.

Axl just blames everyone else. It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong. Thats my only real problem with Axl.

the logic of the story is dont start fights when your to pissed to finish them

how can u be too pissed to finish a fight? isnt being pissed generally a requirement? :huh:

you can be to pissed if someone knocks your legs from under you & you cant get up wich =good night

why are you so interested in fighting?

ive had more fights sober than i have when i'm pissed