If I may jump ahead.....

BIGHURT35DH

Assuming C.D. is released later this year (which is a pretty large assumption) , and the U.S. tour goes down as planned , what happens next???.......another C.D.??......I know I know the very thought is ridiculous....but when all is said & done what will we be talking about & looking forward to this time next year.....don't get me wrong I am thoroughly enjoying all the activity going on lately....im just looking up the road a bit....

Assuming C.D. is released later this year (which is a pretty large assumption) , and the U.S. tour goes down as planned , what happens next???.......another C.D.??......I know I know the very thought is ridiculous....but when all is said & done what will we be talking about & looking forward to this time next year.....don't get me wrong I am thoroughly enjoying all the activity going on lately....im just looking up the road a bit....

I think that only time will tell to be honest, i don't have a clue but it's bound to be something good :D

Big bertha, axl has 3 cd's to release, hes gonna drop one each year. thats what he said.

thanks mate...thats news to me

It's what he said in 2002, and they'd probably be released in 2003. Well yeah, it didn't really work out that way now did it?

why should the thought of another cd be riddiculous?

aint that what bands do?

well most bands anyway :rofl-lol:

yes soon the album is released in sept there going make another album

Big bertha, axl has 3 cd's to release, hes gonna drop one each year. thats what he said.

thanks mate...thats news to me

It's what he said in 2002, and they'd probably be released in 2003. Well yeah, it didn't really work out that way now did it?

he said it in 2006, smart one. first he said Chi Dem would be 3 cd's, then he said he will release Chi Dem as 1 cd and drop the other ones each year. they got 3 albums worth of material remember? so always get your shit straight before you post. i'll try to find the articles later.

"I just got a replay from Richard Fortus. This is part of the email.

To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to

release multiple records over the next few years. Hopefully starting

in Sept. We are currently rehearsing for our tour in Europe this

summer and the band is sounding better than ever. Hope to see you in

September here in the states.

thanks for your continued support.

richard"

posted by dave-gnfnr2k from HTGTH.

Source: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28357.0

another 10 years till the next one

I think that only time will tell to be honest, i don't have a clue but it's bound to be something good :D

Agreed it's hard to say what will happen next :)

"I just got a replay from Richard Fortus. This is part of the email.

To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to

release multiple records over the next few years. Hopefully starting

in Sept. We are currently rehearsing for our tour in Europe this

summer and the band is sounding better than ever. Hope to see you in

September here in the states.

thanks for your continued support.

richard"

posted by dave-gnfnr2k from HTGTH.

Source: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28357.0

woah, cool

I made a similar thread awhile ago, and i really dont know the answer still. There wont be much to talk about on this forum i dont think. I probably wont even visit here much anymore after its done.

Edited by GNRkid

I can't imagine that anyone knows the answer to that question at this point. I hope there will be 2 more albums in a reasonable amount of time, but nothing about GN'R has ever been predictable. There's not that much of a basis for speculation at this point.

after chinese democracy is released......

-you wake up

-then realize that there is no website and has been no statement about the cd for a really long time, and nobody has any idea when it is actually coming out.

-then you go listen to the demo's for a while