axltheman2003

The Roxy- '86

The Troubadour- '86

Whisky A Go Go- '87

Paris- '92

Chicago- '92

Argentina- '93

-Kickingthehabit

awsome i got all those shows on my computer or dvd somewhere.

No you don't.

You're guilty of knowing TOO much! ;)

As Browser would say:

"I'm on trial for the crime, caught bein' myself"

Btw, download his song called 'Exit'.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I'm french, I was in Paris for the Bercy show, it was amsing.

GNR played during an hour and a Half, and at the end Axl thanked us for the show.

God bless GNR.

Ciao

French ot Italian?

french but I was in rome last year and my nickname there was napoletano...

i went to see GnR at the Los Angeles Forum aka Great Western Forum. Skid Row opened for them. They were playing UYI I,II material but hadn't released the albums yet. I had heard a bootleg of November Rain from their Hollywood club days and was blown away by how they polished the song. The most amazing women I'd ever seen were there. At the end of the show everyone was headbanging in unison to Paradise City.

My parents and I saw GnR open for the Rolling Stones at the L.A. Coliseum. Living Color was the first band on stage. My mom was knitting during Living Color. Some dude turned around and said, "I've been to a lot of concerts in my life but i never saw someone bring their knitting." Without missing a beat my mom said, "Living Color sucks I'm waiting for Axl."

I've been to the GNR show in Nijmegen on Sunday 2nd of July (Best night of my concert/festival life) and 2 VR shows (Lowlands Festival 2004 which they totally awesomely rocked, and Rock Werchter 2005 which they sucked...looked like they acted like 'prima donnas' and were only there for the money, honey).

Anyway, glad to see everybody is back on stage. And I'll be even more glad to see everybody releasing some new material.

The Roxy- '86

The Troubadour- '86

Whisky A Go Go- '87

Paris- '92

Chicago- '92

Argentina- '93

-Kickingthehabit

awsome i got all those shows on my computer or dvd somewhere.

No you don't.

Haha, i knew you were gonna point that out! :D

20.06.06 - Paris Bercy, France, unbelievable great performance.

28.06.06 - Oslo Spektrum, Norway, again a great performance, but not just as good as the one in Paris.

and I am going to see them this saturday the 08.07.06 in Oslo Spektrum again:)

I saw Guns on May 15th 2006 in the Hammerstein Ballroom with my girlfriend and one of my best friends. It was an unbelievable experience. THe whole night was electric, except for BFMV (the opening band) they were way too loud.

Overall it was probably the best concert I had ever been too but that might be just because Im a GNR freak.