axltheman2003

20.04.92 Freddie Mercury Tribute concert-Wembley

14.06.92 Maine Road-Manchester

22.05.93 Milton Keynes Bowl

13.07.93 Bercy-Paris

07.06.06 Hammersmith-London

25.07.06 NEC-Birmingham

29.07.06 Wembley Arena-London.

The last three gigs were out of this world!!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i started this trend back in jul and since then i did get to see gnr at balitmore,md 11/13/2006 the show was deffentlly the best show i have ever seen axl and the boys really kicked the shit out of balitmore that night, during live and let die i got a cold chill just being there and actually seeing the band and axl man i really hope they come back to the us soon and get the dame ablum out already

1988 - Mountain View, CA - Opened for Iron Maiden

1992- 2 shows at Mountainview, CA (Skid Row Opened)**Top one or 2 concerts Ive ever been to**

1993 - Sacramento, CA - The show that Duff got hit with a Jack Daniels bottle, and Axl stopped the show an hour in to it...

1992- Day on the Green, Oakland, CA with Metallica

2006 - Inland Invasion

2006 - Universal - 2 shows

Total: 8 shows

05/06/91 - Richfield Coliseum - Richfield, Ohio

21/07/92 - Pontiac Silverdome - Pontiac, Michigan (w/ Metallica and Faith No More)

13/09/92 - Exhibition Stadium - Toronto, Ontario (w/ Metallica and Faith No More)

24/11/02 - Gund Arena - Cleveland, Ohio

24/11/06 - Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland, Ohio

Good Times!

Edited by JimBobJoeJackJr

i was wondering of how many people on here has been to a gn'r show and not a trubite band, i had ticket's to see them in 2002 at the mci center in washington, d.c. but they cancelled the tour like the day of the event so yes i was highly pissed. then just this year when they said they were coming to new york for 4 shows i just about lost it, me and my girlfriend had to either get ticket's to the nascar race in richmond,va or go to new york and i said fuck the race we are going to see gn'r but again we both tired to get ticket's the day they went on sell and both failed so hopfully one day i will get to see them, but i would like to know who has been and where did they see them and how was there exp, it be kinda cool to see this on a gn'r fourm (i don't know if this has been posted before but hey i am trying it anyway)

download 2006

glasgow secc july 2006

gnr rocked

20.04.92 Freddie Mercury Tribute concert-Wembley

14.06.92 Maine Road-Manchester

22.05.93 Milton Keynes Bowl

13.07.93 Bercy-Paris

07.06.06 Hammersmith-London

25.07.06 NEC-Birmingham

29.07.06 Wembley Arena-London.

The last three gigs were out of this world!!

Wasn't the manchester gig cancelled or somthing? Or postponed or... I can't remember.

But Hammersmith and Wembley, hell yeah :xmasssanta: We can never tire of talking about those concerts.

Where were you at Hammersmith and Wembley?

At hammersmith was 3rd row then eventually to the front, just of right hand side of the centre part, sort of like between Axl and tommy.