who has been to a gn'r show

axltheman2003

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nottingham Areana 06.

prolly the best experiene of my life . hopefully some more to come

waited round the back for Axl untill 4 in the morning..Lol, then walked home..verry tired, but it was the best ever god damn experience

me and my brother were there 5 rows from front. Agreed - awesome night

Nottingham Areana 06.

prolly the best experiene of my life . hopefully some more to come

waited round the back for Axl untill 4 in the morning..Lol, then walked home..verry tired, but it was the best ever god damn experience

me and my brother were there 5 rows from front. Agreed - awesome night

Realy? awsome, TBH, thats were I was, although I got thrown about a bit, i found my self in different places to each song. the push for the front dident work LOL! so me and you would of probably been right next to each other far all we know! LOL!

July 23rd 2006 - Manchester Evening News Arena

It was the greatest day of my life

My first concert, words cannot describe how great it was

One thing though the wait, christ it was unbearable in the pit squashed, god knows how hot it was but then the lights dimmed finck strummed to the start of jungle and for the next two plus hours i was lost in an amazing show of guitar bass keyboard synth excess with axl on fire and when izzy came out the place erupted!

greatest night ever

hoping for more to come.

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004

12-20-06--last show of the tour--and I was worried, because I thought it would be the last show GnR ever did. Had tix for Reno on the 13th, but Uncle Axl cancelled that one. So I flew my ass down south to the Jungle itself. It was insane. Plus, Baz opened the show, and he was seriously worth the price of the ticket by himself.

~Bryan

09/21/06 - The Warfield Theatre - San Francisco, CA (Balcony)

12/15/06 - Oracle Arena - Oakland, CA (Front Row)

same here...and with metallica in 92 in california, 1991 @ MSG, 1989 with the stones at the la coliseum (not the brownstone comment show) 19th or 20th, cant remeber.

Dead Flower<------never.

Edited by Gunzen