New Bumblefoot article on roadie crew(Brazilian rock magazine)

fishyguy

Credit to Annie at the BBF forum

http://bumbleforum.lesvilles.org/viewtopic...3620b39eee51853

bbfroadiecrew24se6ep.jpg

Translation:

First album you ever bought: Alive! - Kiss and Boston - Boston

Best metal album of all time: Fair Warning - Van Halen, Fly By Night - Rush, Battle Hymns - Manowar

Last album you bought: Speakerboxxx/The Love Below - Outkast. if you pay attention on it, you'll see it's fantastic.

Album you most listened to in your life: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Beatles

Best album cover: Sad wings of destiny - Judas Priest

Album you'd give to your worst enemy: I think i'd give any of my cds with Bumblefoot. Being an enemy, the idiot probably wouldnt understand it anyway.

Album you wish you had made: A night at the opera - Queen

Recommended album from the 70s: Wish you were here - Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin III, The Stranger - Billy Joel

Recommended album from the 80s: Killers - Iron Maiden, Diary of a madman - Ozzy, Intuition - TNT, Eat 'em and smile - david lee roth

Recommended album from the 90s: California - Mr Bungle, Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Three bands you wish that'd reunite: Van Halen with David Lee Roth, Soundgarden and Faith No More

Song you enjoy playing the best: Better is one of my favorites but i love to play all GNR songs

Song that defines your career: The Streetbeater - Quincy Jones

Song you'd like to be played in your funeral: Something funny or outrageous. Maybe 'Too Drunk to fuck' - Dead Kennedys

Some good stuff there. He's into more mainstream stuff than I expected, though. Figured his favourites would be obscure stuff. Kinda sad they aren't. :(

But yeah, much love for Ron.

I was thinking the same thing. They are good choices, but I didn't expect them.

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

bad taste of music, Bumblefoot!Chillipeppers can suck my dick. If you listen to the real bands that chillipeppers is inspired by you will know what music is all about. What a sad little gang of lost soules...

I hoped he would say that a buckedhead album was hes favourite!:)

Edited by Sjakalen

jesus tap dancing christ, that guitar :rofl-lol:

He sitting there, trying to look sexy but.... :rofl-lol:

I like his taste in music though hurray

The looking sexy part was probably a joke and that pic was taken ages ago probably 8 to 10 years maybe more.

They shouldve had a current pic.

bad taste of music, Bumblefoot!Chillipeppers can suck my dick. If you listen to the real bands that chillipeppers is inspired by you will know what music is all about. What a sad little gang of lost soules...

Oppinions.. Ever heard of them?

Bumppel is great :D

I hoped he would say that a buckedhead album was hes favourite!:)

Sjakalen, You suck cock!

now roll away and die...