AXL and RON

yllibeot

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What i saw was that Robin was very buisy following the screen behind him every time they filmed Bumblefoot. It seems to me that Robin is afraid Bumble is getting more popular.

Anyway fire Robin, he cant play hes solos!

Edited by Sjakalen

What i saw was that Robin was very buisy following the screen behind him every time they filmed Bumblefoot. It seems to me that Robin is afraid Bumble is getting more popular.

Anyway fire Robin, he cant play hes solos!

i like robin finck because of all the passion in his playing. robin stays!!!

back to topic: yes i really want to know what happened to ron last night?? problably nothing tough...

hes talkin about bumblefoot because in another post here in said somehting bout him and axl then if you look at the show's from last night (july 18) then you can see people talking about it. idk dudes n dudets it took 10 years for slash to leave, is it gonna only take less the n10 monthes for bbf to leave?

i can see how he would be pissed off

some fans give him a hard time

he's not on CD

not trusted with a copy of CD

from reading some emails he sent to some members it also looks like he wasn't kept in the "loop" with most things

but he could have just been having a bad day :)

i've read from people here that after NR he said something to axl that didn't go down too well

and some other dude said he punched Robin ;)

what? punched robin? :unsure:

Others are saying he punched Richard... dont know what to make of this but it cant be good...

This is ridiculous.

Number 1, it was one guy who said he saw a punch. He said that Ron punched Richard. No one else reported anything like it. Other people misread/misquoted, and that's how the Robin thing started. There is probably no validity to this.

Number 2, if it was a falling out or if Ron had been dismissed, then I don't see Axl putting his hands on Ron's shoulders to comfort him, as he did during the show.

Number 3, someone else wrote that they saw Ron go backstage and discuss things with a sound or guitar tech! If his equipment was having issues, then it's no wonder he was down/disappointed.

It seems to me that Ron was having a bad day, tech issues (especially considering that he apologized to a fan after the show for "not playing well") and was just taking it hard. Axl's attempt to comfort him, albeit seemingly unsuccessful, tell me that there is no rift.

Ron seems to be a guy who takes his contributions to the fans very seriously, and personally as well.

/Mike

i dunno, to me it seems like gnr management treats ron like shit, they dont tell him anything and the only way he could hear the album was on a lap top, he learned the songs from a lap top, theyve told him no interviews and i bet soon they're gunna get on him about the myspace messages, itll be really dissapointing if ron is booted after this leg of tour because he is a great player and is the most genuinely nice guy in guns since duff

but luckily it wont happen

i dunno, to me it seems like gnr management treats ron like shit, they dont tell him anything and the only way he could hear the album was on a lap top, he learned the songs from a lap top, theyve told him no interviews and i bet soon they're gunna get on him about the myspace messages, itll be really dissapointing if ron is booted after this leg of tour because he is a great player and is the most genuinely nice guy in guns since duff

but luckily it wont happen

ha what a bunch of bullshit

Can anyone fathom that Ron might have just been feeling sick? Hence his lackluster playing, trips backstage etc. ?

This is also pretty likey, IMO. Good point. The Gn'R fan paranoia is in full swing with some, it seems!!!

/Mike

Can anyone fathom that Ron might have just been feeling sick? Hence his lackluster playing, trips backstage etc. ?

This is also pretty likey, IMO. Good point. The Gn'R fan paranoia is in full swing with some, it seems!!!

/Mike

I hope that is at it was. Most people do not like many people that they work with. Many people at times will exchange words and sometimes fists with people they work with. Bands are no different. I think the dynamics of a band create conflicts much more frequently than in garrison. Bumblefoot is a good guy. I can say Ron has really grown on me and I have a totally different appreciation and respect for him that was not there circa Hammersten NYC shows. He can definately play. He is entilted to have a bad day....

It's funny...I took the "I hope so" remark differently than most seem to have....I took it as Ron, after a rough night, trying to sound encouraging to a fan..as in, "I hope you can make it to another show".

We may never know why he had a rough night, we may find out tonight, they may play tonight and have a normal, fun show and never address what happened, if anything even did.

/Mike