AXL and RON

yllibeot

Just to point out Ron didn't play his bumblefoot guitar....I also saw his talking to some sound techs and he didn't look pleased...it's a possibility that this might have something to do with it...of course this is just pure speculation.....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny...I took the "I hope so" remark differently than most seem to have....I took it as Ron, after a rough night, trying to sound encouraging to a fan..as in, "I hope you can make it to another show".

Yes I agree that is one possible explanation, but I didn't see it like that.

I don't think it's very funny the way everybody makes fun of Pitman. He created the GNR signature sound with Silkworms. I like him alot better than that guy with the funny hair that used to be in the band. :)

i totally agree man, pitman's pretty much the only reason why i have any faith in the new lineup, hes just so much more than any of the rest of the band could ever be

sometimes i wonder if they even need a vocalist with a man of pitman's undeniable talent on keys/effects

I don't think it's very funny the way everybody makes fun of Pitman. He created the GNR signature sound with Silkworms. I like him alot better than that guy with the funny hair that used to be in the band. :)

i totally agree man, pitman's pretty much the only reason why i have any faith in the new lineup, hes just so much more than any of the rest of the band could ever be

sometimes i wonder if they even need a vocalist with a man of pitman's undeniable talent on keys/effects

Agreed.... rock2

From sneeks about BF

He's there and looking fine

Really??

So is he moving around and smiling and being his usual self or standing in a corner all grumpy like last night?

He's moving around having fun, crowd are loving it and Robin is now playing his solo

It's funny...I took the "I hope so" remark differently than most seem to have....I took it as Ron, after a rough night, trying to sound encouraging to a fan..as in, "I hope you can make it to another show".

Oh really? You didn't see it like that? What a surprise, considering you used the same quote from Ron to try and prove your point twice. Thanks for trying to prove your point more than once. It still failed.

No worries McGann, people get stories around here and blow them incredibly out of proportion because they don't like this band. Hell, if the band plays a damn good show, people will say, "Oh, that's okay. They'll suck once they get to the US."

Oh really? You didn't see it like that? What a surprise, considering you used the same quote from Ron to try and prove your point twice. Thanks for trying to prove your point more than once. It still failed.

No worries McGann, people get stories around here and blow them incredibly out of proportion because they don't like this band. Hell, if the band plays a damn good show, people will say, "Oh, that's okay. They'll suck once they get to the US."

Its true, no matter how good they are are how close they have become as friends people are still trying to stir shit :(

It was a reminder - or a possible prompting - in case the person who was posting didn't see it, as he didn't seem to have.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
i completely jumped the gun there forgetting bumblefoot and assumed that the story was about our very own Ron Username

:lol: Me too.

man all this shit is worrying, im going to Glasgow tomoro, can't fuckin wait! but im praying it all goes well!

some fuckhead at the newcastle show last night threw something on stage and Guns N Roses left without doing Paradise City! :(:anger:

someone better not do that at Glasgow! :anger: and i hope Rons ok :)

Edited by AS_Warlock

This is really not good news at all. Glasgow crowds are renowned for being crazy and ALWAYS throw stuff.

If this happens on Friday i'm gonna kick the living shit out of the person that throws stuff. I'm guessing i wont be alone in doing so.

I wonder if the tour will end on Friday. IF they show up at all that is. :(

This is really not good news at all. Glasgow crowds are renowned for being crazy and ALWAYS throw stuff.

If this happens on Friday i'm gonna kick the living shit out of the person that throws stuff. I'm guessing i wont be alone in doing so.

I wonder if the tour will end on Friday. IF they show up at all that is. :(

Im with you brother, i have been waiting a long fucking time to see GnR in Scotland, so if some fucker is thinking of throwing shit and they are near me i would advise against it, i got a big can of woopass and im happy to open it up for anybody.

Have respect for the band, you get what you pay for, you try to enjoy the show and let the band enjoy the show and everything will be cool but if not things could get real ugly.What concerns me is with the wait Scots fans have had if GnR walk due to this kinda shit the secc might not be a good place to be, we may see our first riot of the tour because of some dickhead :(