SLAYER II

SLAYER's CLAN

Man some Slayer songs are hard as hell to play on guitar. Playing sixteenth notes at tempos are more than 200 BPM. Like Angel of Death, Raining Blood, War Emsemble. You definitly have to be a master at alternate picking which unfortunatly I'm not good at.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, you death metal guys are gonna cream yourselves (I certainly did). I qued at the saigning tent at leeds the other day for two hours and got my lucky bandana signed by the whole band, and shook their hands. I could almost have passed out. They are so metal it's unholy.

Bidding starts now.

Edited by Maddergascar

LONG LIVE HEAVY METAL!!! DEATH TO FALSE METAL!!!

YEAH MAN PARTY ROCK ON METAL WOHOOOOO HEADBANGERS FOR LIFE METAL WIL NEVER DIE ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1

YEZ MAN LETS BANG OUR HEADS SO HARD IT'LL CAUSE US BRAIN DAMAGE AND WE'LL START HATING GAYS AND BELIEVE IN WHITE SUPREMACY!!!11 ITS SO COOL TO BE BAD!

i've got nothing against (smart) metalheads really. : p

ontopic.. I dont like slayer.. not their music and their lyrics even less.

Edited by pet0

Alright, you death metal guys are gonna cream yourselves (I certainly did). I qued at the saigning tent at leeds the other day for two hours and got my lucky bandana signed by the whole band, and shook their hands. I could almost have passed out. They are so metal it's unholy.

Bidding starts now.

Wow man!!! your lucky SOB! I want it! rock3