SLAYER II

SLAYER's CLAN

A Slayer fan posted this in the previous thread:

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance!S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

Are you proud of this? <_<

LOL that was Guns N Fking Roses. Yeah i was at the Vancouver show with his brother and several friends and the crowd was fucking NUTS!!! A lot of bikers and true headbangers. Anyone not looking like one of them was called a hooray for tolerance&#33; and poser, and they acted rough torwards them. I think thats a good thing cuz it shows the passion for heavy metal by the fans and their purity. Very similar to hardcore punks, anyone who doesnt look or act like them is not accepted.

SLAYER fans=TRUE heavy metal fans!!!!

Im fucking Proud!!!! i love that dude. Whent hey first came here i thought he and his friends bands were just hair metal and only after women, but then he left them and joined some headbangers and im so fucking proud that hes on our side now!

The oh so intelligent and unignorant Slayer fans. :rolleyes:

Now your just stereotyping.

Not all slayer fans are like this That guy does take it too far.

But im a fan of slayer but you dont see me saying shit like that, or being totally ignorant about it do you?

Sorry if I'm stereotyping, but from what these guys have told me, Slayer concerts are just KKK rallys set to music.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that they are Satanists, it's the same thing as most Glam rockers not being gay, but this does bother me:

From Wikipedia

In addition to the controversy caused by "Angel of Death", Slayer's cover of Minor Threat's "Guilty Of Being White" raised questions about a possible message of white supremacy in the band's music. Most of the controversy surrounding the cover involved the changing of the refrain "guilty of being white" to "guilty of being right" at the song's ending. This reportedly incensed Minor Threat frontman Ian MacKaye, who said "that is so offensive to me."

Hey theyre rite!!! I love Minor Threat but SLAYER just made that song that much better!

but FUCK that shit! lots of black groups write and sing about the same thing (only with different race) and no one gives a fuck!

Did SLAYER ever have a top 10 hit??? Or reach any charts???

What does this have to do with the charts??

So what dude, u judge good music and bands by the charts??? Thats a fucking JOKE!!!

We mite as well say that green day, nickelack, sum 41, the killers etc are good bands cuz they made the charts, but the truth is they fucking SUCK!!!

Theres a fucking ton of insane bands that never reach the charts but make great music.

did any good musicians hit that at all?

Are you a GnR fan?

who gives a shit, this ain't about Gnr.

Well, it's just that GnR have had a few Top 10 hits...

WTTJ, PC, SCOM, Patience, DC, and NR

Wow, I didn't go to Unholy Alliance as it was probably a rape on the ears. I hear they played all their old stuff though, but it probably still sucked. Araya and his quadruple chin could most definately not sing The Antichrist like they used to. Plus he can't hit a high note anymore. Children of Bodom is just power metal with gay ass keyboards and black metal singing. Mastodon sucks, and the others...I'll stop there.

Wow, I didn't go to Unholy Alliance as it was probably a rape on the ears. I hear they played all their old stuff though, but it probably still sucked. Araya and his quadruple chin could most definately not sing The Antichrist like they used to. Plus he can't hit a high note anymore. Children of Bodom is just power metal with gay ass keyboards and black metal singing. Mastodon sucks, and the others...I'll stop there.

dude, your sig is the shit.

I don't think that they are Satanists, it's the same thing as most Glam rockers not being gay, but this does bother me:

From Wikipedia

In addition to the controversy caused by "Angel of Death", Slayer's cover of Minor Threat's "Guilty Of Being White" raised questions about a possible message of white supremacy in the band's music. Most of the controversy surrounding the cover involved the changing of the refrain "guilty of being white" to "guilty of being right" at the song's ending. This reportedly incensed Minor Threat frontman Ian MacKaye, who said "that is so offensive to me."

WHO cares dude??? Its just music.

And Angel of Death is a fucking AMAZING song!!!

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance&#33;S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

LOL that was Guns N Fking Roses. Yeah i was at the Vancouver show with his brother and several friends and the crowd was fucking NUTS!!! A lot of bikers and true headbangers. Anyone not looking like one of them was called a hooray for tolerance&#33; and poser, and they acted rough torwards them. I think thats a good thing cuz it shows the passion for heavy metal by the fans and their purity. Very similar to hardcore punks, anyone who doesnt look or act like them is not accepted.

Im fucking Proud!!!! i love that dude. Whent hey first came here i thought he and his friends bands were just hair metal and only after women, but then he left them and joined some headbangers and im so fucking proud that hes on our side now!

And yes SLAYER fans=TRUE heavy metal fans!!! No fucking poser or gay emos allowed!!!!!

He was way better before, now from what ive heard hes with some Satanist fucks :fuckyou:

I mean who abandons his friends all of a sudden for Satanic influenced music and friends???

i know, i fucking love old school glam pantera

I have a bootleg video of Pantera from Fort Worth Texas 1986 during the hair band glam days.

It's funny as fuck to play it for people who have no clue about that era...shocks the living hell out of them!

:o

I have a bootleg video of Pantera from Fort Worth Texas 1986 during the hair band glam days.

It's funny as fuck to play it for people who have no clue about that era...shocks the living hell out of them!

:o

I know. i remember my friend cuz came down and Isaid something about glam Pantera to my friend and his cousin goes "Yeah Right,". I was like dude, Pantera released 4 glam albums before CFH came out. He was shocked. :rofl-lol:

Metal will be always consider as "Satanic Rock" by the system ignorants. I really dislike that. Slayer isn't a satanic band, is just a greate Thrash-Metal band with strong and agressive messages that fit with the music they play. rock3

Glam Pantera=SHIT! As far as im concerned Cowboys from Hell was their official debut, the shit before was just experimentation.

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance&#33;S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

The oh so intelligent and unignorant Slayer fans. :rolleyes:

Now your just stereotyping.

Not all slayer fans are like this That guy does take it too far.

But im a fan of slayer but you dont see me saying shit like that, or being totally ignorant about it do you?

Sorry if I'm stereotyping, but from what these guys have told me, Slayer concerts are just KKK rallys set to music.

U forgot about the part where they sacrifice emos.

From what I've heard, everything after "South of Heaven" is rubbish. The rest is average music which doesn't deserve the fanatical support it gets. Slayer are not very talented at their respective duties and sound bad as a band. The music is average at best.

average??? FUCK OFF!!! i kinda agree that the stuff after South of Heaven isnt as good as the previous work, but overall SLAYER are probably the best heavy metal band ever and they definately deserve all of the support they get.

Are you a GnR fan?

This isnt about comparing SLAYER with GN'R! Although judging a band and their music from the position on the charts is FUCKING RETARDED, Slayer's albums did reach the charts. Take for example, Divine Intervention which reached number 8 in 94 in the Billboard 200 for North America. And this year, Reign in Blood was named the best the metal album of the last 20 years by Metal Hammer magazine.

From what I've heard, everything after "South of Heaven" is rubbish. The rest is average music which doesn't deserve the fanatical support it gets. Slayer are not very talented at their respective duties and sound bad as a band. The music is average at best.

average??? FUCK OFF!!! i kinda agree that the stuff after South of Heaven isnt as good as the previous work, but overall SLAYER are probably the best heavy metal band ever and they definately deserve all of the support they get.

Are you a GnR fan?

This isnt about comparing SLAYER with GN'R! Although judging a band and their music from the position on the charts is FUCKING RETARDED, Slayer's albums did reach the charts. Take for example, Divine Intervention which reached number 8 in 94 in the Billboard 200 for North America. And this year, Reign in Blood was named the best the metal album of the last 20 years by Metal Hammer magazine.

Not to mention only 2 of those GNR tunes are rock songs. The other four are pussed out love songs...

And anybody can make the charts with pussed out love songs.

Edited by moreblack

Are you a GnR fan?

Not really

:unsure: 6000+ posts....

He's 14 years old, and thought he liked a band on a whim. You'll note all his posts come in the 'I love Simple Plan ' and the 'I'm going through puberty' threads.