SLAYER II

SLAYER's CLAN

A Slayer fan posted this in the previous thread:
WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance!S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

Are you proud of this? <_<

I dunno about other towns, but when I went, I knew half the arena because they were all the long haired rockers from other bands, or that I've been in bands with and their friends. And I'm sure it was the same with everyone that went, they knew most of the people there too.

So no drama there.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer just tries to hard to be "dark" and "evil". They can shred like mofos, but that isn't everything. Also, Kerry King has said he believes in neither God or Satan, so how come thay have all this satanic shit.

They obviously believe in Satan, that thing they say is just for the media and shit. And theres nothing wrong with Satanic lyrics.

You obviously know nothing about modern satanism.. satanist no longer believe in satan or the devil. They believe that we, as individuals are responsible for our own fates.. that cause and effect is the only higher power.. you know.. you step on the front of a rake, because of this the effect is it hits you in the face, and it's your fault.. not god or the devil.. devilworshiper's are the only ones who believe in that kinda stuff, and they're just like a lower lifeform of satanist.. you should try looking this kinda hsit up on the internet... it's pretty weird.. a good way to look at life, but an empty wya to live your life...

From what I've heard, everything after "South of Heaven" is rubbish. The rest is average music which doesn't deserve the fanatical support it gets. Slayer are not very talented at their respective duties and sound bad as a band. The music is average at best.

damian: Satanism is not just the worship of Satan. Satan is an ancient Arabic word, which basically means rebel. Being anti-religious, as Slayer are (God Hates Us All), is being Satanic. Unless you're just agnostic.

Edited by adnan

Look, I'm not bashing, I'm just criticizing the band perfectly acceptably.

The lyrics are another thing I just cannot bear. They're just not acceptable. Music should be a message to the listener. The lyrics should mean something. If any of you believe something like:

Auschwitz, the meaning of pain

The way that I want you to die

Slow death, immense decay

Showers that cleanse you of your life

Forced in

Like cattle

You run

Stripped of

Your life's worth

Human mice, for the Angel of Death

Four hundred thousand more to die

Angel of Death

Monarch to the kingdom of the dead

Sadistic, surgeon of demise

Sadist of the noblest blood

Destroying, without mercy

To benefit the Aryan race

Surgery, with no anesthesia

Fell the knife pierce you intensely

Inferior, no use to mankind

Strapped down screaming out to die

Angel of Death

Monarch to the kingdom of the dead

Infamous butcher,

Angel of Death

Pumped with fluid, inside your brain

Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes

Burning flesh, drips away

Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil

Frigid cold, cracks your limbs

How long can you last

In this frozen water burial?

Sewn together, joining heads

Just a matter of time

'Til you rip yourselves apart

Millions laid out in their

Crowded tombs

Sickening ways to achieve

The holocaust

Seas of blood, bury life

Smell your death as it burns

Deep inside of you

Abacinate, eyes that bleed

Praying for the end of

Your wide awake nightmare

Wings of pain, reach out for you

His face of death staring down,

Your blood running cold

Injecting cells, dying eyes

Feeding on the screams of

The mutants he's creating

Pathetic harmless victims

Left to die

Rancid Angel of Death

Flying free

You have no place in this world. A song basically glorifying and glamorizing the holocaust? Ridiculous.

Also, songs like "Darkness of Christ", dark, destructive, hopeless. The sort of stuff that ruins lives. Let people enjoy their lives. There's no need to send this message of hopelessness out. Why sing about God hating us all?

some of you seem to be confused, must someone post the chorch of satan website so you can understand better? I'm not a real big slayer fan.. or a satanist.. but if you're going to call someone something, perhaps you should better understand what it is you're calling them, befor eyou group them into that category.. just my opinion

The sort of stuff that ruins lives. Let people enjoy their lives. There's no need to send this message of hopelessness out. Why sing about God hating us all?

People get off on it, but not because of the negativity. But because of the aggression of it, I don't think Slayer fans buy into the lyrics as being 100% "the word". But like I've said a million times, lyrics is time wasted between solos...

some of you seem to be confused, must someone post the chorch of satan website so you can understand better? I'm not a real big slayer fan.. or a satanist.. but if you're going to call someone something, perhaps you should better understand what it is you're calling them, befor eyou group them into that category.. just my opinion

But that's what I'm saying: Satanism isn't just the worship of the Lucifer, it's the worship of the ideology behind Lucifer. Imagine that religion is a myth, God doesn't exist, Satan doesn't either. In Arabia, much before Moses and Christ first preached a properly backed monotheist religion, the word Shaitan existed, which alluded to evil basically.

So essentially, there are two forms of Satanism:

1. Religious Satanism: Literally following Satan as a god, and believing entirely in his message and promoting him as an actual biblical figure (Lucifer). This is also known as Luciferism.

2. Philosophical Satanism: The following of Satan as a philosophical figure, not as a literal one. Essentially, following evil and promoting it. Philosophical Satanism is also a form of strong anti-religious sentiment, and belief that God doesn't exist and/or he is an evil figure.

Slayer belong to the second group based on their song lyrics.

JESUS.

FOR THE LAST TIME.

SLAYER ARE NOT SATANIST'S!

Yes! Kerry King said in a response to a "dear guitar hero" (monthly ask a guitar hero fan Q&A from Guitar World Magazine) question about this and he said. How can we belive in Satan if we don't belive oin god. becuase to believe in satan "the devil" you have to belive in god becvaus tat is part of the whole christianity thing. the devil is part of the christian community.

nuff said.

JESUS.

FOR THE LAST TIME.

SLAYER ARE NOT SATANIST'S!

Yes! Kerry King said in a response to a "dear guitar hero" (monthly ask a guitar hero fan Q&A from Guitar World Magazine) question about this and he said. How can we belive in Satan if we don't belive oin god. becuase to believe in satan "the devil" you have to belive in god becvaus tat is part of the whole christianity thing. the devil is part of the christian community.

nuff said.

READ MY POST ABOVE!

You don't have to believe in Lucifer to be a satanist. Philosophical satanists believe in Satan and representative of evil rather than the embodiment of it.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I don't think that they are Satanists, it's the same thing as most Glam rockers not being gay, but this does bother me:

From Wikipedia

In addition to the controversy caused by "Angel of Death", Slayer's cover of Minor Threat's "Guilty Of Being White" raised questions about a possible message of white supremacy in the band's music. Most of the controversy surrounding the cover involved the changing of the refrain "guilty of being white" to "guilty of being right" at the song's ending. This reportedly incensed Minor Threat frontman Ian MacKaye, who said "that is so offensive to me."

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance&#33;S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

LOL that was Guns N Fking Roses. Yeah i was at the Vancouver show with his brother and several friends and the crowd was fucking NUTS!!! A lot of bikers and true headbangers. Anyone not looking like one of them was called a hooray for tolerance&#33; and poser, and they acted rough torwards them. I think thats a good thing cuz it shows the passion for heavy metal by the fans and their purity. Very similar to hardcore punks, anyone who doesnt look or act like them is not accepted.

SLAYER fans=TRUE heavy metal fans!!!!

if Slayer are Satanic,then ACDC and Iron Maiden are Satanic aswell

FUCKING EXACTLY!!! i bet dudes here think their evil and shit only because of their aggressive vocals and style, but the lyrics arent too different from a lot of other bands.

U fuckers want satanic go see some black metal shows.

I don't think that they are Satanists, it's the same thing as most Glam rockers not being gay, but this does bother me:

From Wikipedia

In addition to the controversy caused by "Angel of Death", Slayer's cover of Minor Threat's "Guilty Of Being White" raised questions about a possible message of white supremacy in the band's music. Most of the controversy surrounding the cover involved the changing of the refrain "guilty of being white" to "guilty of being right" at the song's ending. This reportedly incensed Minor Threat frontman Ian MacKaye, who said "that is so offensive to me."

WHO cares dude??? Its just music.

And Angel of Death is a fucking AMAZING song!!!

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance&#33;S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

LOL that was Guns N Fking Roses. Yeah i was at the Vancouver show with his brother and several friends and the crowd was fucking NUTS!!! A lot of bikers and true headbangers. Anyone not looking like one of them was called a hooray for tolerance&#33; and poser, and they acted rough torwards them. I think thats a good thing cuz it shows the passion for heavy metal by the fans and their purity. Very similar to hardcore punks, anyone who doesnt look or act like them is not accepted.

Im fucking Proud!!!! i love that dude. Whent hey first came here i thought he and his friends bands were just hair metal and only after women, but then he left them and joined some headbangers and im so fucking proud that hes on our side now!

And yes SLAYER fans=TRUE heavy metal fans!!! No fucking poser or gay emos allowed!!!!!

Edited by SLAYER's CLAN

if Slayer are Satanic,then ACDC and Iron Maiden are Satanic aswell

FUCKING EXACTLY!!! i bet dudes here think their evil and shit only because of their aggressive vocals and style, but the lyrics arent too different from a lot of other bands.

U fuckers want satanic go see some black metal shows.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it has to do with releasing albums on 6/6/06, and making everything to do with the devil or sometihng against christianity. While this isn't Satanism, a lot of people think it is. There's notihng wrong with writing dark lyrics, or playing aggressivly, and I realize they do all the things with satan just to be controversial and sell records. Like a gimmick. But the gimmick has been overdone. Now it's just a joke.

Im fucking Proud!!!! i love that dude. Whent hey first came here i thought he and his friends bands were just hair metal and only after women, but then he left them and joined some headbangers and im so fucking proud that hes on our side now!

The oh so intelligent and unignorant Slayer fans. :rolleyes:

The oh so intelligent and unignorant Slayer fans. :rolleyes:

Now your just stereotyping.

Not all slayer fans are like this That guy does take it too far.

But im a fan of slayer but you dont see me saying shit like that, or being totally ignorant about it do you?

From Wikipedia

WHO cares dude??? Its just music.

No it's not. People are influenced by lyrics. And if those lyrics promote white supremacy, then God help us all