SLAYER II

SLAYER's CLAN

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer just tries to hard to be "dark" and "evil". They can shred like mofos, but that isn't everything. Also, Kerry King has said he believes in neither God or Satan, so how come thay have all this satanic shit.

They obviously believe in Satan, that thing they say is just for the media and shit. And theres nothing wrong with Satanic lyrics.

Slayer just tries to hard to be "dark" and "evil". They can shred like mofos, but that isn't everything. Also, Kerry King has said he believes in neither God or Satan, so how come thay have all this satanic shit.

They obviously believe in Satan, that thing they say is just for the media and shit. And theres nothing wrong with Satanic lyrics.

Kerry King said:

"I do not believe in God, and therefore, cannot believe in Satan"

If he just says that shit to the media, and changes his beliefs for an interview, he's even lamer than I thought.

I know there's nothing wrong with Satanic lyrics. I love Sabbath. But Sabbth just wrote stuff, Slayer seems like they're trying to go out of their way to look dark and satanic.

Kerry King said:

If he just says that shit to the media, and changes his beliefs for an interview, he's even lamer than I thought.

I know there's nothing wrong with Satanic lyrics. I love Sabbath. But Sabbath just wrote stuff, Slayer seems like they're trying to go out of their way to look dark and satanic.

I have no fucking idea what he believes in dude. And how the fuck does it seem to u that Slayer r trying to go outta their way to look satanic???

Why care about religion?

The important is the music they play, not what they believe in.

Myself have not heard that much from Slayer, what I know is that they are awesome live.

I suggest you in the nearby of the free show moves their asses there and watch Slayer in action.

I recommend that the bashing of Slayer ends with this post, some like green others red etc etc

So, next poster names a list of it's favourite Slayer songs.

Good.

mush.

Nice to see another SLAYER thread. too bad those losers had to turn it into a "bitchfest."

Fuck I wish i was in Utah tomorrow, thats fucking amazing, a free salyer show and children of bodom to boot as well. Even dudes who dont like slayer should go. Trust me u wont fucking regret it!

Some of my favorite Slayer songs are:

Angel of Death

Jesus Saves

Antichrist

war ensemble

altar of sacrifice

Necrophobic

South of heaven

Raining Blood

Captor of Sin

Hell awaits

praise of death

black magic

Dead Skin Mask

Mandatory suicide

Criminally Insane

Silent Scream

Spirit in Black

Theres too fucking many to list. Basically the whole Reign in Blood is flawless and all of the songs in that album are just amazing!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

My experience with Slayer:

I bought Reign in Blood because a friend was very much into it, and enjoyed it initially just because it was faster and harder than anything I had heard before. But eventually my dislike of Araya's vocals and disgust with the subject matter took over. It's just not my style, and after listening to Slayer I knew that Metallica is as far as I go.

My experience with Slayer:

I bought Reign in Blood because a friend was very much into it, and enjoyed it initially just because it was faster and harder than anything I had heard before. But eventually my dislike of Araya's vocals and disgust with the subject matter took over. It's just not my style, and after listening to Slayer I knew that Metallica is as far as I go.

That's pretty much the hurdle, not everybody makes it over.

Kerry King said:

I know there's nothing wrong with Satanic lyrics. I love Sabbath. But Sabbath just wrote stuff, Slayer seems like they're trying to go out of their way to look dark and satanic.

I have no fucking idea what he believes in dude. And how the fuck does it seem to u that Slayer r trying to go outta their way to look satanic???

Just because everytihng has to do with Satan. Like the new album cover. And the release date. It just seems like they were in a room and said "Ok, let's do everything we can to be as controversial as we possibly can."

A Slayer fan posted this in the previous thread:

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance!S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

Are you proud of this? <_<